Don't have an account? Create one!

General Q&A

AuthorMessage
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
November 22nd, 2010 at 04:47am
posted in tour Q&A already
three friends and i are dressing up as the original killjoys for the houston and dallas dates in may. i'm fun ghoul, and like jet star, his outfit has a shoulder holster for his ray gun. what i'm wondering is if venues (namely house of blues) will allow a holster into the show, even though it will obviously be fake? i'll be making it myself and i don't want to make something from scratch just to have it confiscated or thrown away or something for security reasons.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 22nd, 2010 at 08:32am
it's all happening:
posted in tour Q&A already
three friends and i are dressing up as the original killjoys for the houston and dallas dates in may. i'm fun ghoul, and like jet star, his outfit has a shoulder holster for his ray gun. what i'm wondering is if venues (namely house of blues) will allow a holster into the show, even though it will obviously be fake? i'll be making it myself and i don't want to make something from scratch just to have it confiscated or thrown away or something for security reasons.
i think you should just leave it off if, better safe than sorry right? I don't think anybody will have the answer unless you call the venue personally...
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 24th, 2010 at 07:11am
If you were to go to a psychiatrist, could they medicate your symptoms without labelling it as an illness? Or is being diagnosed with an identified mental illness necessary in order for these symptoms to be medicated? If that makes sense...
Jenny.
Jenny.
November 24th, 2010 at 01:29pm
I would say it's necessary to be diagnosed, but I've never experienced it so I can't be certain.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 24th, 2010 at 08:00pm
I got second opinion which stated the same thing, so what you've said is probably right. Thank you very much for your input.
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
December 1st, 2010 at 04:20pm
Posted in Tour Q&A but advice from anyone would be great.

I've never been to a concert (not a proper one anyway) and was wondering if I got seated tickets, rather than standing, would it still be fun/worth it? (I'm talking about an Mcr concert at the Wembley Arena.) Link to the venue map. Only N9, S11 and E3 are left =/ I've never seen them live and it's basically my dream but I don't want to spend hundreds of pounds on plane tickets and hotels and whatever if I'm gonna have to stay seated and not enjoy it. Though from searching through old threads I'm guessing they're not that bad... But then there's also the chance of second hand tickets being sold so I'm not sure if I should risk waiting for them or not. I feel so lost =S
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
December 1st, 2010 at 05:54pm
^ It's down to how you personally feel about it. I almost always get barrier so I would always prefer standing because I like jumping around and yelling with the crowd. It's a very different ball-game. You can sometimes see more of the stage and activity from seats but the atmosphere isn't quite as concentrated as it is in the pit. I went to see Muse in seats a few months ago and it was an amazing experience but I do tend to find standing better. You also can move around when you have standing tickets, so you're not rooted to one spot if you're unhappy with your view. If you have reserved seating, you just have to be happy with the seats you've got.

Personally? If I were spending that much money, I'd hold out for standing tickets (more tickets will be on sale on the 3rd, anyway, right?) but it's a choice you have to make for yourself. Have you considered going to see them in another venue where standing tickets are still available?
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
December 2nd, 2010 at 04:05pm
^ I understand, thank you very much! The plane tickets for the other places are about triple that for London but I'll see. On My Chem's site it doesn't mention more tickets but I'm thinking there should be a second batch if these were "pre-sales". Thanks again =]

Edit: I'm officially going now ;D
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
December 2nd, 2010 at 04:43pm
^ No problem. Good luck. :]
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
December 6th, 2010 at 10:17am
Kind of random, but... I'm looking for a movie I watched a few years ago but forget the name of.

The protagonist is a man who suffers from a severe psychotic disorder (schizophrenia, if my memory serves me right) and always sees a figure wearing a black cloak and a white mask (or something like that). As I recall, this stems from some sort of childhood trauma (seeing a parent being killed by someone wearing similar attire to this or something).
He sees this cloaked person killing a police officer, amongst other things which I don't really remember, as well as just following him in general...
Everyone suspects that he is the person committing these crimes and stuff, being severely affected by his mental illness, but I don't remember if this is proven to be true or if it does end up being someone else.

Does anyone have an idea of this movie and its title? I can't remember it for the life of me.

Found it. Tehe
heartstrings.
Demolition Lover
heartstrings.
December 6th, 2010 at 02:53pm
If I graduated in May of this year can I still go back to my high school to get a copy of my final transcripts?
tay jardine;
Salute You in Your Grave
tay jardine;
December 11th, 2010 at 12:55am
does anyone know anything about Toms shoes? like, do the sizes run big, small, or normal haha? and do they stretch a lot, because i've heard that they do.
heartstrings.
Demolition Lover
heartstrings.
December 13th, 2010 at 11:33pm
What is the difference between a yam and a sweet potato?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 13th, 2010 at 11:35pm
heartstrings.:
What is the difference between a yam and a sweet potato?
Sweet potatoes are sweeter and moist, yams starchy and dry

here's a whole table of stuff if you wanted it, idc if it helps
Kill-Joy101
Killjoy
Kill-Joy101
December 15th, 2010 at 09:59am
HI!!! Does anyone know if MCR is coming to Australia... i feel bad cos i missed 2007 Sad
please say they are...
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
December 15th, 2010 at 02:02pm
Kill-Joy101:
HI!!! Does anyone know if MCR is coming to Australia... i feel bad cos i missed 2007 Sad
please say they are...
Hi
Your question really belongs in the Tour Q & A Thread, I'll answer it here but any other tour related questions you may have should be posted in that thread.

You can find a list of tour dates for 2011 HERE
The official MCR site also lists all the tour dates as they are announced then we update the tour date thread on here Smiley
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
December 17th, 2010 at 08:27pm
If anyone speaks German, could they please explain this word to me?
"Momentaufnahmen" it's not in the English language soo translators haven't been the biggest help.
chris pine.
Ghost in the Snow
chris pine.
December 17th, 2010 at 08:57pm
timothy mctague.:
If anyone speaks German, could they please explain this word to me?
"Momentaufnahmen" it's not in the English language soo translators haven't been the biggest help.

i'm pretty sure that the word means snapshots.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
December 18th, 2010 at 12:44pm
I recently discovered the site www.goodreads.com where you can write and share rewiews about books you have read. Does anyone know if it exists a similar site but for movies?
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
December 20th, 2010 at 10:05pm
chris pine.:
i'm pretty sure that the word means snapshots.

Ty. (: