Don't have an account? Create one!

General Q&A

AuthorMessage
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
May 7th, 2011 at 06:55am
Someone said Google docs was a good tool to create surveys.
I'm not really sure how to create one, can someone explain? I only managed to find surveys created by others.

Help? (:
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
May 9th, 2011 at 03:25am
Paint It Black:
Someone said Google docs was a good tool to create surveys.
I'm not really sure how to create one, can someone explain? I only managed to find surveys created by others.

Help? (:
Does this and this help?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 17th, 2011 at 08:22pm
There was one really odd video of a girl who said she was going to cover a song, I forget what song, but instead of singing she just smeared lipstick all over her face. Does anyone know what video I'm talking about and if they could give me a link?

Solved.
tay jardine;
Salute You in Your Grave
tay jardine;
May 18th, 2011 at 10:16pm
does anyone here know anything about biology? i have a review packet to do, and i was looking for some help with it...and if anyone does know anything about it, can you drop me a comment on my page? thanks in advance :]
finished the packet, with the help of a friend (:
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
June 2nd, 2011 at 06:37pm
Where can I get the new plug-ins so youtube will work on my computer again?

nevermind, I just had to relaunch Google chrome.
KCfriedchicken86
Jazz Hands
KCfriedchicken86
June 9th, 2011 at 06:14pm
whats that little thing above your ava
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
June 9th, 2011 at 06:45pm
KCfriedchicken:
whats that little thing above your ava
it's called a rank. Every time you hit a set amount of posts they change
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
June 15th, 2011 at 07:05am
What date does Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows premiere in the UK?
Is there going to be some kind of event for this in London?
tay jardine;
Salute You in Your Grave
tay jardine;
June 15th, 2011 at 09:58pm
Paint It Black:
What date does Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows premiere in the UK?
Is there going to be some kind of event for this in London?

according to wikipedia, part two comes out the same day as it does in the US: july 15th.
and i would assume so.
sorry if this was very little help Laughing
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
June 17th, 2011 at 02:23pm
^
alright, thanks. it's released july 13 in sweden. strange, since sweden is usually behind on everything.

---

Another question: Songs about London? All I can think of is London Calling, but I'm sure there are more songs. "London" doesn't have to be in the title or be mentioned, as long as it's about London somehow.
Jenny.
Jenny.
June 17th, 2011 at 06:34pm
Paint It Black:
^
alright, thanks. it's released july 13 in sweden. strange, since sweden is usually behind on everything.

---

Another question: Songs about London? All I can think of is London Calling, but I'm sure there are more songs. "London" doesn't have to be in the title or be mentioned, as long as it's about London somehow.

Sound of the Underground?
London Bridge Is Falling Down? idk, lol
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
June 17th, 2011 at 10:26pm
Paint It Black:
^

---

No Place Like London from Sweeney Todd is the only one that comes to mind.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
June 19th, 2011 at 05:01am
Going Underground by The Jam
Streets of London - Ralph McTell
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
June 30th, 2011 at 07:27am
Why won't this feed update? I tried about six others with Live Bookmarks (the feed reader I'm using), and they all work. Two of the feeds were even from msnbc.msn.com, where the one that doesn't work is from.
catlady
Joining The Black Parade
catlady
August 9th, 2011 at 10:46pm
Hey guys.
I have general admission tickets to the pit for an upcoming show; the tickets have assigned seats on them, but I doubt there will be chairs or anything of the sort. How do I go about getting the best place in the pit? Should I arrive as early as possible and race down to be the first one there or is there any other way of guaranteeing I get my money's worth?
Thanks! Smile
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
August 10th, 2011 at 01:36pm
catlady:
Hey guys.
I have general admission tickets to the pit for an upcoming show; the tickets have assigned seats on them, but I doubt there will be chairs or anything of the sort. How do I go about getting the best place in the pit? Should I arrive as early as possible and race down to be the first one there or is there any other way of guaranteeing I get my money's worth?
Thanks! Smile
Best way would be to be as near the front of the queue as you can be so when the doors are open you can rush to get to the front! But be warned, if you do get a good spot at the front chances are you'll be pushed right up against whatever is in front of you (whether it's a barrier or another person - at least that's how it's been at any shows i've been to).

If you have any questions about an MCR tour you should post it in the Tour Q & A Thread

catlady
Joining The Black Parade
catlady
August 10th, 2011 at 10:47pm
Thank you so much, Seach and Destroy. It's pretty much what I figured. Eh, no pain, no reward.
Yeah, I looked around for a more specific forum, but I guess I didn't look hard enough. I'll definitely go to the Tour Q & A Thread next time.
out of use.
Shotgun Sinner
out of use.
August 12th, 2011 at 06:37pm
Is there any way to get an account here deleted? Like not deactivated, but actually deleted?
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
August 13th, 2011 at 05:07am
We don't delete accounts only deactivate. If there are any specific posts you want editing we will do it if it contains any security information or personal details etc.

Please pm me or email tallulah@imnotokay.net if I can help Smile
the_black_parader
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_black_parader
August 19th, 2011 at 10:48pm
so whats the deal with leathermouth? is frank still puttin energy into that?