Don't have an account? Create one!

Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

AuthorMessage
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 9th, 2010 at 12:10am
well, yeah. by sounding more like gerard i meant that it didn't sound like frank.

i am so misunderstood on this thread rolling on floor
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 9th, 2010 at 12:11am
xtinefersure:
well, yeah. by sounding more like gerard i meant that it didn't sound like frank.

i am so misunderstood on this thread rolling on floor

Yea I guess. But it could be scripted.
Draculoid
Killjoy
Draculoid
November 9th, 2010 at 12:13am
I haven't been on here for forever.

But is it possible-I beg you to bear with me-that NewsAGoGo is the little girl?

I mean AAC flipped out and went to go save her, and we didn't hear anything for a while. Plus she carries around that radio. Maybe its wired for some crude transmissions and shit.

JUST A THEORY
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
November 9th, 2010 at 12:22am
xtinefersure: ACC's arm came all the way off later, though, first he had it on a sling. About dates I actually meant the same: the twitter stuff happens before the videos, BUT maybe the videos show what happened. So it would work for the theory. Supposing ACC was in the video, he could still have his injured arm and then we'd learn how he lost it.

I'm not saying he IS Frank (as I said, it wouldn't make enough sense to me), just throwing that there.
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
November 9th, 2010 at 12:29am
Draculoid:

I mean AAC flipped out and went to go save her, and we didn't hear anything for a while. Plus she carries around that radio. Maybe its wired for some crude transmissions and shit.

JUST A THEORY

Draculoid: it'd make sense if she wasn't a little girl (because NAGG didn't sound like a kid) but...oh!

What if it WAS the killjoys behind NAGG? (we considered it once, I remember) Maybe not from the start, but like I've mentioned before, at a point it was like NAGG had been intervened, started to sound like a rebel...too similar to PP. The girl could have been with them and was captured when Korse found them...

In that case, ACC being Frank wouldn't sound that crazy, he could just have a code name for the transmissions.

I'm just rambling too. xD
My Name Is Mok
Joining The Black Parade
My Name Is Mok
November 9th, 2010 at 07:10am
I would just like to say that even though Newsagogo said the magazine is coming out "next week"; The gas station they find it out is almost certainly abandoned....So we honestly have no idea how far in the future the video timeline is n_n
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
November 9th, 2010 at 08:11am
My Name Is Mok:
I would just like to say that even though Newsagogo said the magazine is coming out "next week"; The gas station they find it out is almost certainly abandoned....So we honestly have no idea how far in the future the video timeline is n_n
True, but the magazines on the stand looked pretty fresh. Maybe there's like messenger people who deliver them because they know that people in the Zones still use the gas stations to fuel up?
Lou!
Killjoy
Lou!
November 9th, 2010 at 02:30pm
New interview about the record with Mikey and Gerard:

Click
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 9th, 2010 at 03:15pm
Draculoid:

JUST A THEORY
I've always kind of believed that grace is NAGG. At least we know there's a parallel between her capture and rescue by the killjoys, and the capture of NAGG who was rescued by ACC
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 9th, 2010 at 03:17pm
I need that hat he's wearing in my life. Not that this has anything to do with it.

NAGG could very well be Grace, I always thought it would fit
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 9th, 2010 at 04:11pm
NEW COMMERCIAL FOR THE ALBUM.

diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 9th, 2010 at 04:15pm
THATS FUCKING AWESOME!!!
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
November 9th, 2010 at 04:53pm
EPIC!
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
November 9th, 2010 at 04:54pm
DESTROYA.
Killjoy
DESTROYA.
November 9th, 2010 at 05:02pm
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 9th, 2010 at 05:18pm
I will be bookmarking that page! Thank you for all the great news guys, keep it coming.
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
November 9th, 2010 at 05:25pm
fabulous killjoy.:
I need that hat he's wearing in my life. Not that this has anything to do with it.

NAGG could very well be Grace, I always thought it would fit

I still think NAGG didn't sound like a little girl at all, BUT it could be that it was the killjoys (or some of them) behind NAGG and the girl was with them when Korse found them.

NAGG was definitely more than one person. When they talked like it'd died, I took it like the station/whatever was taken off the air and the people there captured/killed (now we know they were only captured, possible kept in some trance for a while). The only part not fitting is NAGG still talking in plural when back, if the little girl was the only one captured.

"We woke up" could have been said by the killjoys (supposing they were part of NAGG), but they'd been left lying there outside at the end of the first video, so the "They were dragging someone in. We got out." wouldn't make sense. Damn, this mindfuckery is hard. xD

Unless we haven't seen any of that yet in the videos. I mean, maybe what we saw in NA Na Na is not related to what happened with NAGG on twitter and that will only start now -if ever- somewhow in the video-verse.
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 9th, 2010 at 05:29pm
Yeah I think a couple of times NAGG was referred to as 'he', wasn't he? I assumed it was an adult male character.
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
November 9th, 2010 at 06:24pm
Party_Chemicals:
Yeah I think a couple of times NAGG was referred to as 'he', wasn't he? I assumed it was an adult male character.

I don't remember NAGG being addressed as either he or she, just that they referred to themselves as 'we'.
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
November 9th, 2010 at 07:51pm
Ahh Planetary sounds awesome!!

AND OMG, THEY'RE BROADCASTING THE RELEASE SHOW LIVE? Wow
FUCK YESSSSS