Don't have an account? Create one!

Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

AuthorMessage
SheaLeone;KJ
Motor Baby
SheaLeone;KJ
November 9th, 2010 at 08:39pm
DESTROYA.:
I've just been looking at videos on youtube and stumbled upon something rather special.. albeit in crappy quality but still... skip to about 3:45 Wink

Gran Turismo 5 intro

oh my god.
i died,
PLANETARY(GO)!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 9th, 2010 at 08:46pm
Party_Chemicals:
NEW COMMERCIAL FOR THE ALBUM.

[ youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcziyOhHETA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
i love how frank is gerard's "shotgun" seat man. <3

this is killing me, i want this cd.
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 9th, 2010 at 09:23pm
Fading Sanity
Bleeding on the Floor
Fading Sanity
November 9th, 2010 at 11:25pm
Planetary (Go!) is contagious.
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 10th, 2010 at 02:46am
NME scans: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

So disappointed with the article. I hated the way it was written, and it seemed to almost make fun of the band. I also find it really hard to trust NME after the huge rumor they started on MCR this weekend.
AftermathIsSecondary
Killjoy
AftermathIsSecondary
November 10th, 2010 at 03:19am
CupcakeSuicide:

So disappointed with the article. I hated the way it was written, and it seemed to almost make fun of the band. I also find it really hard to trust NME after the huge rumor they started on MCR this weekend.

I just hate how they refer to the band as "ditching emo." Its this kind of shit that drives people to believe that MyChem are an emo band. I'm pretty disgusted. That article wasn't even proper. I have a hard time believing they said some of that stuff. Seems off.
x..touching_hands..x
Really Not Okay
x..touching_hands..x
November 10th, 2010 at 05:43am
CupcakeSuicide:

It's just very British. We don't mean to be scathing all the time, we just usually are. Sorry. :s This is actually NME being pretty complimentary, they've always liked MCR!
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 10th, 2010 at 07:00am
Thank you for those, I quoted you in the magazines section.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 10th, 2010 at 08:34am
Hey guys- make sure your posts about magazines relate back to the new album a little more. We don't want this thread to go off-track like the last one did.
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
November 10th, 2010 at 11:03am
I really want taht HMV bundle, only because its exclusive XD i ordered teh BLi OMFGWTF box last week hehe...

im guessing the 50 page booklet is comic what it was orginally gonna be
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
November 10th, 2010 at 01:03pm
has mtv released any news on the takeover yet?
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 10th, 2010 at 03:13pm
ImGonnaEatYa:
I really want taht HMV bundle, only because its exclusive XD i ordered teh BLi OMFGWTF box last week hehe...

im guessing the 50 page booklet is comic what it was orginally gonna be
The 50 page booklet is not the comic. The killjoy comic will be released later, and separately.
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
November 10th, 2010 at 05:02pm
ah thank you. gotta keep an eye out for that too now XD
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 10th, 2010 at 07:00pm
I didn't really have a problem with that article, but then again it may have been how I was reading it.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 10th, 2010 at 07:31pm
from tumblr:

I found myself actually wondering if there are clones of the Killjoys hiding under the Draculoid masks. Like… Wouldn’t that just be the creepiest thing ever? And in a way it would sort of work out kind of interestingly well—these manufactured, bland, blind, wholly obedient versions of these brightly colored, free willed (and freewheeling) guys—but there isn’t any real evidence to support that sort of idea to the levels of plausibility. -GA

mind = blown. Killjoy clones? It kind of makes sense, though, because of this picture of korse standing in what looks like a cloning thing
PrinceArthur.
Always Born a Crime
PrinceArthur.
November 10th, 2010 at 11:03pm
xtinefersure:
from tumblr:

I found myself actually wondering if there are clones of the Killjoys hiding under the Draculoid masks. Like… Wouldn’t that just be the creepiest thing ever? And in a way it would sort of work out kind of interestingly well—these manufactured, bland, blind, wholly obedient versions of these brightly colored, free willed (and freewheeling) guys—but there isn’t any real evidence to support that sort of idea to the levels of plausibility. -GA

mind = blown. Killjoy clones? It kind of makes sense, though, because of this picture of korse standing in what looks like a cloning thing

I thought that was a transporter or something xD Cloning makes more sense, unless Korse is just really lazy and DOES use a teleport Razz
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 10th, 2010 at 11:06pm
if they had teleporters, then they wouldn't go around in cars Tehe
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
November 10th, 2010 at 11:34pm
Well it could just be a building-wide thing instead of like, long-range~

The first thing I thought of was transporters too. But this is also the person who first thought OMG PHASERS!! When she first saw the ray guns rolling on floor

/trekkie
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 10th, 2010 at 11:42pm
oh. the first thing i noticed when i saw the picture was the blank look on korse's face that makes him look really fake, like he wasn't real...yet

*cough* clone *cough*
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 11th, 2010 at 12:07am
I'm really doubting the clone idea since there's no evidence to support it. Though it does sound cool.