Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

AuthorMessage
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
November 11th, 2010 at 04:01pm
Party_Chemicals:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/11717206

New video/interview with BBC radio talking about the old album and the new one.

"We didn't have a semblance of real life at all. At that point Frank [Lero, guitarist] was only one with a home and he never saw it. None of us had homes."

REALLY? AGAIN WITH THE LERO?! rolling on floor

And on another note, I love reading all of the album reviews by the fans from the listening party. It sounds so fucking epic. I can't wait until the 22nd <333

And also, I wonder if the songs that they previewed on tour a few years back were on the scrapped album? Like "The World Is Ugly" and "Stay"?
bob's solo project
Killjoy
bob's solo project
November 11th, 2010 at 04:12pm
xtinefersure:
from tumblr:

I found myself actually wondering if there are clones of the Killjoys hiding under the Draculoid masks. Like… Wouldn’t that just be the creepiest thing ever? And in a way it would sort of work out kind of interestingly well—these manufactured, bland, blind, wholly obedient versions of these brightly colored, free willed (and freewheeling) guys—but there isn’t any real evidence to support that sort of idea to the levels of plausibility. -GA

mind = blown. Killjoy clones? It kind of makes sense, though, because of this picture of korse standing in what looks like a cloning thing

I haven't been here like forever, but had to say, that may be reason for Party Poisons expression after the Drac's unmasking in the 'Sing' trailer...
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 11th, 2010 at 05:23pm
MCR album listening party - live from Dr. Death Defying's lair!

posted by Jeff on Nov 11, 2010 01:45pm

This Tuesday the 16th at noon PST, tune into mychemicalromance.com to see the album premiere of Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys in full video glory. The listening event will be hosted by Dr. Death Defying directly from his lair. Don't miss it!

Awesome! Very Happy
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 11th, 2010 at 05:24pm
Do you think this will be available a few hours after? I have class during that time and I really don't wanna miss this.
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 11th, 2010 at 05:39pm
Everything is always ripped onto youtube, so don't worry Very Happy We have a huge fanbase to rely on <3
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
November 11th, 2010 at 05:48pm
final cover!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 11th, 2010 at 05:52pm
scarecrow.:
[im g]http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/images/orig/11/31417451190-orig.jpg[/img]
final cover!
you're a little bit late, bb
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
November 11th, 2010 at 05:56pm
fabulous killjoy.:
scarecrow.:
[im g]http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/images/orig/11/31417451190-orig.jpg[/img]
final cover!
you're a little bit late, bb

orly? i was creeping frank's tweets and saw it. everyone was speculating about the pink text, srry. /redfaced
the_lovecats
Killjoy
the_lovecats
November 11th, 2010 at 06:09pm
16th = My Birthday Very Happy Which makes it an awesome day to hear the new album!

Butt.... The time it'll be on in the UK is about 8pm I think? Which means I'll be off out doing birthday shenanigans... Sad !!!

So in conclusion, that shit better get ripped onto youtube in HQ or else it'll be the WORST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!

haha okay I need to stop with the caffeine.. it's like 11pm and I've got lectures tomorrow.!

-x-
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
November 11th, 2010 at 06:47pm
Paradox.:

And also, I wonder if the songs that they previewed on tour a few years back were on the scrapped album? Like "The World Is Ugly" and "Stay"?

From what they'd said (and shown) while recording the first attempt, the World is Ugly WAS there (I'm personally happy it was discarded, I hated that song xD). About 'Stay', I don't think it was ever gonna be part of the album, especially since there was an official live version.
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
November 11th, 2010 at 06:49pm
I heard that "the world Is Ugly" is actually bulletproof, but i'm not sure.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 11th, 2010 at 06:53pm
Jeka;:
no i think death before disco got turned into bulletproof
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 11th, 2010 at 06:56pm
fabulous killjoy.:
Jeka;:

Actually, Death Before Disco was renamed Party Poison. And Bulletproof Heart used to be Trans Am, which, if I remember correctly, was LA Heavy, originally called The Drugs.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 11th, 2010 at 06:57pm
CupcakeSuicide:
fabulous killjoy.:
Jeka;:

Actually, Death Before Disco was renamed Party Poison. And Bulletproof Heart used to be Trans Am, which, if I remember correctly, was LA Heavy, originally called The Drugs.
yes there we go. sorry, i just knew it wasn't the world is ugly.
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 11th, 2010 at 11:55pm
Cyanide Zombie
Killjoy
Cyanide Zombie
November 12th, 2010 at 12:55am
^^ WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT?! those are amazing!

And, I thought of something on the way to school yesterday that kind of made sense, but is probably unintended. When I thought about it the whole thing was a Peter Pan allegory. Like, in battery city they try to take away your childhood memories/creativity - basically forcing you to grow up. Gerard, as the ringleader of the killjoys is basically Peter. Peter Pan PP = Party Poison. Grace could be either a sort of Wendy, or Tinkerbell. Korse can be Hook, which ties in with what Gerard says about how none of the characters are black and white - Hook wasn't all bad, and in the book Peter Pan was kind of a jerk. Not to mention the bright red hair, and Gerard's past with playing Peter Pan.
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
November 12th, 2010 at 01:06am
http://strychninetwitch.tumblr.com/post/1547263227/danger-days-true-lives-of-the-fabulous-killjoys

Another album review from a fan on Tumblr~

I think Mikey and Ray's characters die (or DDD tells us that they die) on Jet-Star and Kobra Kid/Traffic Report. And I'm pretty sure that Gerard said in that interview thing (the really long one that was only part 4 and 5 or something) that those characters die.

nooo ;___; Y U ALWAYS GOTTA DIE, MIKEY?
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 12th, 2010 at 01:20am
Paradox.:
http://strychninetwitch.tumblr.com/post/1547263227/danger-days-true-lives-of-the-fabulous-killjoys

Another album review from a fan on Tumblr~

I think Mikey and Ray's characters die (or DDD tells us that they die) on Jet-Star and Kobra Kid/Traffic Report. And I'm pretty sure that Gerard said in that interview thing (the really long one that was only part 4 and 5 or something) that those characters die.

nooo ;___; Y U ALWAYS GOTTA DIE, MIKEY?

Maybe they are at the verge of death but recover? Didn't he say "dying"? That doesn't mean that they're actually dead, right? //being optimistic//
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 12th, 2010 at 01:23am
From the review [about DESTROYA]:
And of course there are the moans of Gerard throughout the song.

Ohh god. Do I even need to say it?
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 12th, 2010 at 01:24am
CupcakeSuicide:
From the review [about DESTROYA]:
And of course there are the moans of Gerard throughout the song.

Ohh god. Do I even need to say it?
Naughty

The live version of the song is nice, but I can't wait to hear the album version.