Don't have an account? Create one!

Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

AuthorMessage
Cyanide Zombie
Killjoy
Cyanide Zombie
November 12th, 2010 at 01:27am
CupcakeSuicide:

Maybe they are at the verge of death but recover? Didn't he say "dying"? That doesn't mean that they're actually dead, right? //being optimistic//

Not to be totally offtopic, but - where is everyone finding/listening to the album? O.O Didn't know those songs were online.

Back on topic: Eeep. Maybe they get hit by a car or something since it's also got Traffic Report in the name?
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 12th, 2010 at 01:30am
Cyanide Zombie:
CupcakeSuicide:

Maybe they are at the verge of death but recover? Didn't he say "dying"? That doesn't mean that they're actually dead, right? //being optimistic//

Not to be totally offtopic, but - where is everyone finding/listening to the album? O.O Didn't know those songs were online.

Back on topic: Eeep. Maybe they get hit by a car or something since it's also got Traffic Report in the name?

That's because these songs aren't online. We know these things from reviews and interviews. Some very lucky fans have heard it at listening parties, none of which are contributing to this thread's discussion.

And no, I don't think it's off topic, since this is a thread about the album.
Cyanide Zombie
Killjoy
Cyanide Zombie
November 12th, 2010 at 01:41am
Oh, I was just wondering because it sounded like a lot of people had heard some of the songs that hadn't been released yet. Thanks for clearing that up.
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
November 12th, 2010 at 04:25am
CupcakeSuicide:

SO THAT'S WHERE THEY CAME FROM! oh, ty ty~ i've been searching for hours but forgot to check here. oh, band news, i will never stray from you again...
Lou!
Killjoy
Lou!
November 12th, 2010 at 05:19am
scarecrow.:
CupcakeSuicide:

SO THAT'S WHERE THEY CAME FROM! oh, ty ty~ i've been searching for hours but forgot to check here. oh, band news, i will never stray from you again...

OFF TOPIC - does anyone know how/where I could get them as posters? Please please please?!!!

BACK ON TOPIC - I really don't understand about this album video thing, is it just a streaming of the album from the website? Can someone enlighten me, I'm a bit confused.

Either way, I'm SO excited!!!! I can't stop listening to the new songs, they just give me that MCR feeling, you know?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 12th, 2010 at 09:21am
Didn't see the entire info posted in here....

This Tuesday the 16th at noon PST, tune into mychemicalromance.com to see the album premiere of Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys in full video glory. The listening event will be hosted by Dr. Death Defying directly from his lair. Don't miss it!

So tune in to mychemicalromance.com at 12pm PST, 3pm EST, 8pm GMT (20:00 GMT)

I wonder if video was just a typo, or if it will be a video of DDD and then playing the songs through video and not mp3 format the way they did for TBP
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 12th, 2010 at 09:32am
I have a feeling it'll be like one of those countdown shows on MTV--you know where the artist introduces the song and then they show the video? Only when DDD introduces it, the video will probably cut to a pic of the spider or something during the song. If that makes any sense...I just can't wait to see him all dressed up and doing his DJ voice~
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 12th, 2010 at 10:34am
Party_Chemicals:
I have a feeling it'll be like one of those countdown shows on MTV--you know where the artist introduces the song and then they show the video? Only when DDD introduces it, the video will probably cut to a pic of the spider or something during the song. If that makes any sense...I just can't wait to see him all dressed up and doing his DJ voice~
yep, that's what i was tryin to get at.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 12th, 2010 at 02:36pm
I added some links to the first post. There's a tumblrer who has put a lot of time into discussing the album.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 12th, 2010 at 04:35pm
@Dr. Death Defying - Individual Software Update 4.2 just nerfed Super Violator's power levels. What am I supposed to do, sunburn people to death?

Is super violator his ray gun or a bot?

damn you, 2019 jargon.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 12th, 2010 at 04:39pm
@garylevko - Zone Intruder spotted. 1138th St. Tunnel. Expression Analyzed. : SMOLDERING http://twitpic.com/368pzd

OH SHIT.
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
November 12th, 2010 at 04:46pm
xtinefersure:
@garylevko - Zone Intruder spotted. 1138th St. Tunnel. Expression Analyzed. : SMOLDERING http://twitpic.com/368pzd

OH SHIT.

So in the SING video they're invading the building that Gary Levko works at? and that Bob Fillmore dude?
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 12th, 2010 at 04:49pm
I dunno. the killjoys are invading s/c/a/r/e/c/r/o/w hq, but we dont know if the HQ is in battery towers, where they work.
it probably is, because of these tweets.

also:
@BobFillmore - Uh oh, @garylevko Just finished an advanced CG render of suspects identity. We may be in trouble here. http://twitpic.com/368sai

<333
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 12th, 2010 at 04:54pm
In the new transmissions page, it clearly shows a child helping to clean up the amusement park site. Maybe children across the world are wanted for work/something special and it's not just Grace?
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 12th, 2010 at 04:55pm
I think the building they're in is the Scarecrow HQ, because Grace is being held there and Korse is an officer in Scarecrow. I think Battery Towers are just business HQ's, right? It's like a police station, so it would be separate. That's what I'd have thought anyways.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 12th, 2010 at 04:58pm
well, we know the killjoys are rescuing grace. and they invade scarecrow HQ.

and now from the twitpics, we know that they're invading battery towers. so battery towers = scarecrow HQ? or, like all buildings, one of the floors could be scarecrow hq.
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 12th, 2010 at 05:19pm
Yeah, that's true Very Happy It could be a floor. Like the main security department for the building too.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 12th, 2010 at 05:21pm
DrDeathDefying - Wonderful, as if going jacket shopping with Show Pony wasn't thrilling enough...looks like tonight's broadcast is getting delayed. Tehe

DrDeathDefying - Hey @partypoison Watch your seatwarmer out there. Intercepted messages from @garylevko and some jerk named @bobfillmore Theyre on to you.

uh oh.
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 12th, 2010 at 05:30pm
Interesting, so obviously they're playing out that the Sing video is going on in their time now.

Seatwarmer = euphemism for dat ass because it's too intense~
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 12th, 2010 at 05:32pm
yea im starting to think that the tweets dont actually make sense if you think of them as going on in real time.

we probably shouldn't try to figure out how time works in the dangerverse because like gerard said, they're just making this up as they go along.