Don't have an account? Create one!

Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

AuthorMessage
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 12th, 2010 at 05:34pm
WAIT A MINUTE I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY.

you know how we thought the horses references were about korse?
wut if they're about show pony?

PONY.
HORSE.

DUH OF KORSE WHY DIDNT I SEE THIS BEFORE.
M.I.
Killjoy
M.I.
November 12th, 2010 at 07:40pm
Im almost a hundred percent sure there's just a main plot to this "story" and most of the details are random. MCR fans would be sure to overthink it all. If there was a concrete story, the band would tell it instead of having you shape this world around vague tweets and obscure videos. But eh. As long as it keeps us occupied (not me though lol) until the album drops/leaks.
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 12th, 2010 at 07:44pm
Well there is a comic being written about it, so I'm guessing they have some kind of integral plot details worked out! They love this conspiracy stuff, they did the same with TBP. They make up the odd detail here and there, but I think they have things they haven't revealed yet. They like keeping us in suspense. If they told it all now, no one would buy the comic XD
M.I.
Killjoy
M.I.
November 12th, 2010 at 08:13pm
Why would they have to make it up as they go along if they already have a comic about it? =/ lol Something tells me that after the album drops... you wont know anymore about the story than before it was out lol. Which is cool for me cause I just want the music.
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 12th, 2010 at 08:19pm
Yeah, I have that feeling too. But I think they're saying if you want to know more or what happens next, buy the comic. They're only making up tiny details. The main ones and plot ideas are all there, I think Smile
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 12th, 2010 at 08:34pm

New interview with Gerard about the album.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 12th, 2010 at 11:19pm
ok guys...

@BobFillmore - Photo Data received of second subject. No response from checkpoint. PERSONAL NOTE: Buy an eyepatch, very dashin http://twitpic.com/36c0if

this totally supports my clone theory, along with the tweet earlier about party poison being smoldering. they like the way they look.

either that or it just supports the widely-accepted theory of them being brainwashed killjoys. of course they'd find their own people attractive.
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 13th, 2010 at 12:20am
xtinefersure:
ok guys...

@BobFillmore - Photo Data received of second subject. No response from checkpoint. PERSONAL NOTE: Buy an eyepatch, very dashin http://twitpic.com/36c0if

this totally supports my clone theory, along with the tweet earlier about party poison being smoldering. they like the way they look.

either that or it just supports the widely-accepted theory of them being brainwashed killjoys. of course they'd find their own people attractive.

I don't really think them liking the way the Killjoys look means anything. I sort of see it as them mocking their targets, challenging them. Trying to get them upset by making fun.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 13th, 2010 at 12:23am
...part of me wants to believe they're hot for the killjoys, but most of me thinks your explanation is much more likely.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 13th, 2010 at 12:41am
@garylevko - -BL/ind system over-ride- Warning Smile to intruders. Evacuate premise Smile at once. Floors 1-3 prepare Smile inflammatory's. This is not a request

is it the killjoys making his tweet smile? or are the smiles supposed to be BLI smiles?

i wonder if this means the twitter accounts will turn into something else when the killjoys un-brainwash them?
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 13th, 2010 at 12:44am
@tommy chow mein - Remember what calories were like?! 2 unopened boxes. Put gastric bypass surgery back on your Xmas list this year! http://yfrog.com/5f7wsjj

who is this guy anyway? i've never understood how he fits into the whole killjoy story.
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 13th, 2010 at 12:45am
On the page where you can order Danger Days: California 2019 edition, it says that all orders should be placed by November 11 in order to receive it on or around the release date. Well the release date is in 10 days, and shipping takes 7-10 business days. So subtract the weekends. That's not 7-10 business days anymore.

So why is my order still in process? Or at least that's what the order status page says. Maybe they have shipped it but didn't update the page since I ordered it back in October [or whatever day it was first available]?

If you've order the box set, can you check if it has shipped yet? I need to know that I'm not the only one. It will really mean a ton, I get worried pretty easily about this stuff. Let me know. It will only take a second, so please, could you?

[Is this spam? Sorry if it is. I can remove it if you want.]
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 13th, 2010 at 01:00am
From the official YouTube page:

Promo stuff, I guess. But what's the point of these? Since they are all the same, and it says the same thing at the bottom of every video.
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 13th, 2010 at 01:01am
Since the title of Grace's promo just says "Girl", I'm guessing she's nameless.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 13th, 2010 at 01:02am
they've made grace a huge part of the story, but they won't even tell us her name. she is "girl"

LE SIGHHHH
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 13th, 2010 at 01:02am
They're adding the rest. And they have snippets of new songs. Just go look, it's pointless to post all of them.

Edit: So far the only one with a new song is Grace...
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 13th, 2010 at 01:19am
Someone on YouTube commented on Grace's promo video saying that the song is the background is Bulletproof Heart. They said they attended the listening party.
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 13th, 2010 at 01:21am
@garylevko - BLI Parking Violation detected. http://yfrog.com/2qx4rj

MY GOD LOOK AT THAT BUILDING.
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 13th, 2010 at 01:27am
I love how they're giving us little sneak peaks of the video. This week will be a crazy one. On Tuesday, the album will be streaming online. Wednesday we have the premiere of a brand new music video. Thursday we have Jimmy Kimmel, and Friday the album releases in Australia [It will still be Thursday over here, but still]. Monday, the album is officially out.

I remember waiting to hear Na Na Na, and now look where we are!! It's amazing how time just flies by, yet feels so painfully long.
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
November 13th, 2010 at 01:57am
another tweet:

BobFillmore- Positive Identification: Kobra Kid. Chance of AM 05:30 MCS meeting cancellation: 87% http://twitpic.com/36dfxt

Keep it coming, plz. I quite enjoy these pictures Wink