paradox;
November 13th, 2010 at 02:02am
GaryLevko- XXXXxxXXXXXXxX35467XxxxxxxXXhttp://twitpic.com/36dh63Xxxxx3564xXXXXX

That's everyone then, right?
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 13th, 2010 at 02:02am
@GaryLevko - XXXXxxXXXXXXxX35467XxxxxxxXXhttp://twitpic.com/36dh63Xxxxx3564xXXXXX

GOOD LORD FRANK.
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
November 13th, 2010 at 02:03am
Beat you to it, Christine Very Happy
diagonal prayers
Bulletproof Heart
diagonal prayers
November 13th, 2010 at 02:05am
Paradox.:
Beat you to it, Christine Very Happy
well i put a link in mine so mine is better

/spam
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
November 13th, 2010 at 02:05am
and ANOTHER:

BobFillmore- PRIV4TE MESSA5Ex: Hey, @garylevko ...I'm hiding by the snack machine on lvl 4. It's been damaged, there's free protein everywhere!
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
November 13th, 2010 at 02:14am
DrDeathDefying- Your eardrums are my diary tonight Motorbabies. Too much stress, my knee is soured up, had THAT dream again: http://youtu.be/7UevBVGMap4
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
November 13th, 2010 at 02:20am
After DDD's tweet all I'm wondering suddenly is: what's to have a soured up knee? xD
paradox;
Demolition Lover
paradox;
November 13th, 2010 at 02:24am
Yekith:
After DDD's tweet all I'm wondering suddenly is: what's to have a soured up knee? xD
I guess it means like it hurts or something? That's probably why he's in a wheelchair. Something happened to his knee.
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
November 13th, 2010 at 02:28am
Guess so. It just sound funny to me cause I...picture someone tasting their knee? Razz

About Gary smiling in one of the tweets, I guess they're just forced to do so no matter how bad what they have to communicate is. "I think we're all gonna die. Smile"

The smiles didn't last, though, I think they're scared now!
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 13th, 2010 at 02:42pm
Hey guys I have a question. My box set order status now says "Back Order". What does that mean? Doesn't say anything about it in the Customer Service Policy.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 13th, 2010 at 02:45pm
CupcakeSuicide:
Hey guys I have a question. My box set order status now says "Back Order". What does that mean? Doesn't say anything about it in the Customer Service Policy.
that so many people ordered it you're on back order. Meaning they're probably out and you'll need to wait longer to receive it until they get more in
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 13th, 2010 at 02:45pm
fabulous killjoy.:
CupcakeSuicide:
that so many people ordered it you're on back order. Meaning they're probably out and you'll need to wait longer to receive it until they get more in

Does that mean it will arrive late? If so, over a week after the release date?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 13th, 2010 at 02:47pm
CupcakeSuicide:
Does that mean it will arrive late?
most likely, unless they get more in this week. so until they get more in, you'll remain on the backorder list and get it later.

They might have started shipping the sets out recently... what is it, like 7 day delivery?
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 13th, 2010 at 02:49pm
fabulous killjoy.:
CupcakeSuicide:
Does that mean it will arrive late?
most likely, unless they get more in this week. so until they get more in, you'll remain on the backorder list and get it later.

They might have started shipping the sets out recently... what is it, like 7 day delivery?

Yup, 7-10 days. I'm so upset. I ordered it the day it was available, one of the first people. And now this is what I get. Totally ruined my mood. Thanks for your help though.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 13th, 2010 at 02:58pm
Sorry girly, they might not have been expecting the response received to the set (i mean, hello expensive) and had less than needed on hand when they were going out. They're not gonna just take your money and run with it, you should get it soon. hug
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 13th, 2010 at 03:00pm
fabulous killjoy.:
Sorry girly, they might not have been expecting the response received to the set (i mean, hello expensive) and had less than needed on hand when they were going out. They're not gonna just take your money and run with it, you should get it soon. hug

Thanks so much for your help. And your hugs. I just hope it doesn't arrive over three days late because I will go crazy. I can already imagine it. Everybody talking about how awesome their's is...
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 13th, 2010 at 03:05pm
If I were you I'd honestly DL it that Monday. You paid for it, I don't think it's illegal to DL albums you already bought, even if you don't physically possess them at the moment lol.

I know it won't be as good as: "HOLY SHIT I'M LISTENING TO THIS CD WHILE SHOOTING PRETEND DRACS WILL MAH RAY GUN WHILE WEARING MY KILLJOY MASK" but you'll get your chance to do it, more so than us poor people. ;D

they'll ship it out as soon as they get them in, just keep checking your order status.
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 13th, 2010 at 03:08pm
Yeah I am not waiting passed the 22nd. I probably won't be able to wait past this Tuesday. I just really want my box set.
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
November 13th, 2010 at 04:34pm
me and 2 friends ordered it.

shall alugh if we all got jet star set as one of us is crazy as FUCK for Frank XD

have we confirmed WKIL is the killjoy channel now btw? D; still behind the times
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
November 13th, 2010 at 04:36pm
ImGonnaEatYa:
me and 2 friends ordered it.

shall alugh if we all got jet star set as one of us is crazy as FUCK for Frank XD

have we confirmed WKIL is the killjoy channel now btw? D; still behind the times

Is yours at back order as well?

WKIL is Dr. Death Defying's pirate radio station. This is confirmed.