Don't have an account? Create one!

Danger Days: California 2019 Edition Delayed.

AuthorMessage
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
November 18th, 2010 at 01:42pm
so do we get the voucher in the pagage we're getting with the two CDs?

and how about the early DL, how does that work? not much detials about that....
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
November 19th, 2010 at 03:52pm
^^ I'm not entirely sure but I assume that at some point (either by email or with the album and EP) we'll get a coupon code which you enter when buying something from the online store. And whenever I ordered with Warner Bros. and had a digital download, I always got an email with the link from where to download.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
November 20th, 2010 at 06:25pm

With my experience of waiting 8 months for a company to fix a broken product, I can wait for the finished product. I personally find it great that they've checked over it and are making sure it's perfect.
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
November 21st, 2010 at 04:06pm
im in the UK and anxious to get an email / whatever so i can download the album tonight, its 9pm here and i want it on my ipod before tomorrow morning so i can rage the day away! D:
Firegarder
Joining The Black Parade
Firegarder
November 22nd, 2010 at 12:51pm
I'm in the UK, and got my email today for an album download and the money off in their store. I#m pretty relieved, I didn't think I would get anything!
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
November 22nd, 2010 at 04:35pm
^^ Was it in the same email? Because I got the email to download the album (which I did without any problems) but there is no mention of the money/voucher.
Firegarder
Joining The Black Parade
Firegarder
November 22nd, 2010 at 04:48pm
Yeah it's in an email titled "Digital album Boxset update" and the bit about the voucher is directly underneath the album download link. It gives you a link to their store and there is a code to use written in bold at the end of the paragraph!
Emcee
Awake and Unafraid
Emcee
November 22nd, 2010 at 05:11pm
A World Unseen.:
^^ You could try sending them an email just in case but as long as you got the order confirmation email it should be fine. Or else check the junk/spam folder. =]

Didn't get a response to the email Dad sent them, but I got my download link this morning so I'm happy xD Thanks, btw (:
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
November 22nd, 2010 at 05:43pm
^^ That's great! And no problem =)

Firegarder:
Yeah it's in an email titled "Digital album Boxset update" and the bit about the voucher is directly underneath the album download link. It gives you a link to their store and there is a code to use written in bold at the end of the paragraph!
Ohh, I see. My email's titled "Your Digital Pre-Order from WARNER BROS" and there's no code so maybe I'll get it later in another email or something. Thank you! :]

Edit: Haha nevermind, I actually got another email the second I posted this with the 'coupon code' xO
Kake_iero
Killjoy
Kake_iero
November 24th, 2010 at 04:55pm
do you know why i couldnt order the california special edition box set?
i really want it for xmas Sad and if i cant get it....its going to be a dark...dark..christmas.
can anyone tell me what the story is? xo
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 24th, 2010 at 05:29pm
Kake_iero:
do you know why i couldnt order the california special edition box set?
i really want it for xmas Sad and if i cant get it....its going to be a dark...dark..christmas.
can anyone tell me what the story is? xo
uhm... it says in the first post you'll get the cd's and then the rest of the set later if you order. they had an issue with the ray guns in the set and weren't satisfied so they sent them back to be remade
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
November 25th, 2010 at 06:13am
Are you serious..? I live in Australia and I pre-ordered my California 2019 pack and I've been waiting at my mail box every day waiting for it. I've been waiting these past few days thinking it was late, I had no idea about this until now..
Sweet Pandemonium.
Bleeding on the Floor
Sweet Pandemonium.
November 26th, 2010 at 08:58am
Has anybody in the UK got their CDs yet?
It says mine were shipped last week but they've not arrived yet so I was just wondering if anyone has received theirs already.
I'm probably just being impatient xD
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 26th, 2010 at 09:05am
^ I haven't got mine either yet. It takes weeks for stuff from America to come. When the book/gun/rest of the boxset comes, you'll have to collect it from a customs point at a Royal Mail depot.
Sweet Pandemonium.
Bleeding on the Floor
Sweet Pandemonium.
November 26th, 2010 at 09:10am
^ Ah right ok, thanks for letting me know Smile
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
November 26th, 2010 at 09:28am
No problem-- I always have problems ordering stuff from Warner. They'll slap on a pretty generous customs charge too, so be prepared to fork out up to £20.
weluvmcr
Killjoy
weluvmcr
December 3rd, 2010 at 07:07am
In October they announce a special box-set for the premium price of 70 dollars. They promise not to bill my credit card until the product is dispatched. Now they are only sending part of the order, the 15 dollar CD. However they are deducting the full 70 dollars, plus delivery fee, from my credit card. They are promising the box set at some unspecified time early in 2011. What is really happening here? The box-set was never going to be ready on time. They have made some weak excuse about the cheap plastic guns. They are charging the full box-set price and only delivering the CD. This is a form of pre-order fraud. Warner Brothers is ripping us off. Do not tolerate this rip-off. Demand a full refund. No
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
December 3rd, 2010 at 03:02pm
weluvmcr:
In October they announce a special box-set for the premium price of 70 dollars. They promise not to bill my credit card until the product is dispatched. Now they are only sending part of the order, the 15 dollar CD. However they are deducting the full 70 dollars, plus delivery fee, from my credit card. They are promising the box set at some unspecified time early in 2011. What is really happening here? The box-set was never going to be ready on time. They have made some weak excuse about the cheap plastic guns. They are charging the full box-set price and only delivering the CD. This is a form of pre-order fraud. Warner Brothers is ripping us off. Do not tolerate this rip-off. Demand a full refund. No

This is not fraud.
They are remaking the rayguns and will send them out early next year, as promised.

They also probably just deducted the amount you paid for because
they are beginning to send them out,
and once they guns are ready they'll give you the rest.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 3rd, 2010 at 03:44pm
weluvmcr:
wut even? yeah because WBR really needs to rip off people. The guns were not made to the bands satisfaction, they are being redone so you get your money's worth and you aren't ripped off.

they aren't frauding you, the band would have NEVER done that, and they've talked about it themselves that the guns needed to be redone. they deducted the full 70 + shipping fee because you ordered it and they took it out once the order was processed and received, most likely. unfortunately, after most people's money was taken, they decided to not ship out the unsatisfactory guns. why go through the trouble of giving money back when they just need to take it again? unless a full refund is wanted from the customer, that's just plain stupid of the company. if they gave you your money back until the box set comes in, god knows what some people would do to take advantage of it.
SteamQueen
Killjoy
SteamQueen
January 12th, 2011 at 02:25pm
So...it's 2011. Did anyone get their box set yet?