Don't have an account? Create one!

Danger Days: California 2019 Edition Delayed.

AuthorMessage
Firegarder
Joining The Black Parade
Firegarder
January 12th, 2011 at 05:14pm
Nope, but I wasn't really expecting to get it this early anyways. It's going to take a little while to be remade and redistributed. They had to find someone new to make them, I'd imagine (hope) they'd have to confirm a prototype of some sort before confirming manufacture (that would be sensible, but obviously something when wrong with this last time...). I would personally be surprised to get it in February! Would be a nice surprise if we did get them soon.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 12th, 2011 at 11:34pm
I saw this on LJ:

Ray said something about this on his Twitter, apparently they didn't just send them back, they're finding a whole new manufacturer. It would still be nice to get some official news though.
SteamQueen
Killjoy
SteamQueen
January 13th, 2011 at 12:06pm
fabulous killjoy.:
I saw this on LJ:

Ray said something about this on his Twitter, apparently they didn't just send them back, they're finding a whole new manufacturer. It would still be nice to get some official news though.

Wow. I guess it's going to take awhile then if they are finding someone new to make them. :p
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
January 13th, 2011 at 06:29pm

Don't worry, it's not like they're not going to send them out. I mean, with the amount of people who have ordered it, it's not like they'll be like "nobody will notice..."

:3
Firegarder
Joining The Black Parade
Firegarder
January 14th, 2011 at 01:49pm
I had this email today...

"Greetings from the Zones, Killjoys. We just wanted to update you about your California 2019 Boxsets. We've got news that your boxsets should arrive in Europe by 15th February. We hope therefore that they'll be with you by 20th February. We'll email you nearer the time to confirm this.

Again massive apologies for the delay. If you have any more questions about your order please contact customerservice@warnerartists.net

MCR HQ"

So pleased, should get it around the time of my birthday! Very Happy
SharpestLife19
Killjoy
SharpestLife19
January 21st, 2011 at 12:36am
I have a potentially stupid question, because I found out about the set late...they won't be taking new orders for it? Or will they?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 21st, 2011 at 12:56am
SharpestLife19:
I have a potentially stupid question, because I found out about the set late...they won't be taking new orders for it? Or will they?
Depends, can you still order it rn?
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
January 21st, 2011 at 06:05pm
I'm pretty sure you can still order it now, it just tells/warns you that different parts of it will be shipped out separately when you buy it.
Royal.Boom
Killjoy
Royal.Boom
January 22nd, 2011 at 12:57am
I haven't found anywhere to order it, or I'd do it right now.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 22nd, 2011 at 01:01am
They might just have it down until they know if they can afford to take more orders for it after the guns are redone and whatnot... if not it will most likely be up on ebay!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 23rd, 2011 at 06:44pm
Greetings, Killjoys! Thank you for being so patient with us as you wait for the California 2019 Danger Days Box Set to arrive. Our number one priority is to always give the fans the best possible product.

We wanted to give you an update on the box set. The guns are currently in production, and will be on their way to be boxed up by the end of this month. It will take a few weeks for the guns to be boxed up and sent to the warehouse. Once they arrive at the warehouse, they will ship them to you. If everything goes according to plan, you should have your box set by the middle or end of February.

We will send you another update when the boxes are being put together.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact customer service at WBR@b3custserv.com.

Thank you for everything, Happy New Year, and stay safe out in the Zones.

MCR Online Store

- from ladybubblegum on chemicalromance
SharpestLife19
Killjoy
SharpestLife19
January 26th, 2011 at 06:27pm
They did take down the link on their page that's why I was asking. I was hoping to get it for Christmas but before my mom ordered it, we heard that it was recalled so she was like, "Good thing I didn't do that yet..."
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
February 15th, 2011 at 01:25am

Just wanted to ask if anybody has recieved their box set yet?
Firegarder
Joining The Black Parade
Firegarder
February 15th, 2011 at 04:17pm
Not yet. Got my fingers crossed for this week!
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
February 16th, 2011 at 10:19am
The email that warner's been using to contact us has been messed up so I was wondering if anybody had got any emails?
I think the last one I got said it was arriving around the 20th but I'm in the UK...
Sweet Pandemonium.
Bleeding on the Floor
Sweet Pandemonium.
February 18th, 2011 at 08:06am
I got an email today telling me that my box set has been shipped! Can't wait to get it Very Happy
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 18th, 2011 at 08:09am
Sweet Pandemonium.:
I got an email today telling me that my box set has been shipped! Can't wait to get it Very Happy
Congrats!
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 18th, 2011 at 05:03pm
My mom didn't tell me about the email but I just now found out that they are going to ship it soon. Yay!
My Name Is Mok
Joining The Black Parade
My Name Is Mok
February 21st, 2011 at 04:06pm
:] I just got my boxset today, Kobra kid ray gun and mask. Was hoping for Jet star, but kobra kid is just as good <3
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
February 21st, 2011 at 04:34pm
Woah lucky!! Mine's meant to arrive tomorrow, I'm in the UK.
where'd you live / did it arrive on time?