Don't have an account? Create one!

Danger Days: California 2019 Edition Delayed.

AuthorMessage
My Name Is Mok
Joining The Black Parade
My Name Is Mok
February 21st, 2011 at 04:44pm
I wasn't even expecting mine, i woke up this morning and there it was, im in Kentucky, which is right under the state that they were being shipped from.
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
February 21st, 2011 at 04:54pm
Oh right. Thanks, I've been waiting since Wednesday.
Congrats Very Happy Hope you enjoy it, cant wait till tomorrow to check the mailbox
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 22nd, 2011 at 05:56pm
Mine came today!! Mr. Green
Sweet Pandemonium.
Bleeding on the Floor
Sweet Pandemonium.
February 22nd, 2011 at 07:24pm
^ Awesome! whose mask/gun did you get?
Sweet Pandemonium.
Bleeding on the Floor
Sweet Pandemonium.
February 23rd, 2011 at 06:14am
Mine came today! I got Frank's gun/mask Very Happy it's so awesome, it was worth the wait.
Firegarder
Joining The Black Parade
Firegarder
February 24th, 2011 at 06:01am
Did everyone get a dispatch email before you got your box sets? I've not heard anything about mine. Sad
PansytheLion
Killjoy
PansytheLion
February 24th, 2011 at 07:48am
Just thought I'd let all the UK guys know I recieved my box set today, I live in Wales so you guys should be soon! I got Frank's gun, the one I wanted so Im massively happy, the guns are a lot more model-ish than I thought, I thought they'd be more toy-like and plastic.

Very Happy

Off to shoot dracs now.
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
February 24th, 2011 at 09:58am
I got a dispatch mail before I got mine :/ that's weird you haven't got an email Firegarder maybe you could try get in contact with them?

I got mine yesterday, and I got Frank's and I live in the UK too. So, i'm thinking that maybe everyone in the UK is getting Frank's? It kinda makes sense that they'd ship all of one colour to one place, maybe?
aha, unless someone from the UK says they have a different colour and that totally ruins my theory Razz
the gun is really awesome :] i was a little bit gutted about the booklet though, for some reason i thought it'd have like, some words like the black parade booklet did. ah well. it's still awesome.

edit: aha. theory=wrong. my boyfriend got red too, and he lives in the uk. FAIL. xD i'm glad they've sent different colours though.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 24th, 2011 at 02:05pm
Sweet Pandemonium.:
^ Awesome! whose mask/gun did you get?

I got Party Poison. Mr. Green

Here is the gun and the mask.

And when I got mine I did not get a dispatch email, just the one from before.
skeleton00x
Jazz Hands
skeleton00x
February 24th, 2011 at 04:44pm
^I wanted Party Poison! hahaha

I got Kobra Kid, still awesome. I was so excited to finally get it!!
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
February 24th, 2011 at 06:00pm
I got mine too! =] It came this morning and I was excited all day just to get home and open it hehe x] I got Kobra Kid. It took me ages to set up that glass stand!

The booklet is pretty awesome too but like someone said, I was expecting some words like the thank yous from the band which is usually on the album. Still, I couldn't be happier with it ^^
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 24th, 2011 at 06:16pm
exterminate.:
I got a dispatch mail before I got mine :/ that's weird you haven't got an email Firegarder maybe you could try get in contact with them?

I got mine yesterday, and I got Frank's and I live in the UK too. So, i'm thinking that maybe everyone in the UK is getting Frank's? It kinda makes sense that they'd ship all of one colour to one place, maybe?
aha, unless someone from the UK says they have a different colour and that totally ruins my theory Razz
the gun is really awesome :] i was a little bit gutted about the booklet though, for some reason i thought it'd have like, some words like the black parade booklet did. ah well. it's still awesome.

One of my friends who lives in the UK actually got Mikey's, but her friend got Frank's.

Hmm...
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
February 25th, 2011 at 02:32pm
I got mine yesterday. As predicted and anticipated I got Jet Stars and I live in the UK. So awesome!! I love how it says "BECAUSE I SAID SO" down the barrel. couldnt be happier Very Happy

I really want to know what the (im assuming theyre japanese) kanji on the bracelet mean. theres only 2 different sets but dont look like ones i recognise....

I really REALLY wanna know what they could mean XD
Eros
Killjoy
Eros
February 27th, 2011 at 06:10am
I stumbled across this website in search of someone else who ordered from UK Uundercurrent and I've finally found someone! Firegarder - have you had any word from them? I've sent an email to customer services but they are taking forever! This suspense is killing me. The only reason I ordered from them was because I thought it would be easier as they are based in the UK but this is awful. Next time I'll just order straight from MCR website >.<
Firegarder
Joining The Black Parade
Firegarder
February 27th, 2011 at 07:58am
I thought it was all connected, I ordered through UKU, but got emails from MCR site. I see no reason to worry about it yet, there has only been 6 possible delivery days since the absolute earliest we were told we might get it.

I'm impatient to get my copy, but not enough to rage the UKU yet! Smile
someone you're not.
Salute You in Your Grave
someone you're not.
February 27th, 2011 at 10:14am
has anyone from Canada received theirs yet? I have yet to get an email or the package >.<
Eros
Killjoy
Eros
February 28th, 2011 at 05:14pm
Incase anyone else ordered from UKU, just thought I'd let you know they did reply to me. They didn't mention the CDs nor my missing voucher but they did say they shouldn't get the boxsets in stock later than 14/03/2011.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
March 2nd, 2011 at 03:15am
From NZ, got mind today. Got Mikey's.
:3
Firegarder
Joining The Black Parade
Firegarder
March 7th, 2011 at 12:39pm
My box set arrived today. But it didn't contain either of the CD's, and I didn't get them when everyone else got theirs either. Sad

I am not a happy bunny.
Eros
Killjoy
Eros
March 7th, 2011 at 01:50pm
Mine arrived finally! I got Franks! xD

No CD's though. I'm having words with UKU so hopefully we'll get this sorted.