Don't have an account? Create one!

Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)

AuthorMessage
RockHardAndLoud
Killjoy
RockHardAndLoud
June 18th, 2011 at 04:45pm
I think this song is about being who you are and rebelling against the things you don't believe in!
DeToxic8_MCRmy
Killjoy
DeToxic8_MCRmy
June 21st, 2011 at 06:09pm
RockHardAndLoud:
I think this song is about being who you are and rebelling against the things you don't believe in!
DeToxic8_MCRmy
Killjoy
DeToxic8_MCRmy
July 11th, 2011 at 08:29pm
nickkhun23:
Great post! It's very nice . Thank you so much for your post.

Bleeding on the Floor
mar0o0ha
September 1st, 2011 at 10:51am
it doesnt matter what it means i adore this song .... NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
Razor Sharp Rosary
Killjoy
Razor Sharp Rosary
September 17th, 2011 at 01:14am
RockHardAndLoud:

I believe this sums up the song in a nutshell.
LillySky42
Killjoy
LillySky42
October 1st, 2011 at 09:15pm
I think its bout how kids tht r lonley and need help ned love and suport
the insane
Killjoy
the insane
December 3rd, 2011 at 06:36pm
its about sex, drugs, and blowing up the world. nothing more
cemeterydrive.
Killjoy
cemeterydrive.
December 5th, 2011 at 07:03pm
I think it's just about being loud, driving fast through a desert and just having fun, it's pure makes you happy and want to jump around entertainment. To me anyway Smile
DrinkCoffee..Destroy
Fabulous Killjoy
DrinkCoffee..Destroy
January 10th, 2012 at 02:16pm
It's like an assult party. xD
I love how MCR changed the whole "obsession with death" thing with the Danger Days album. [:
My Sweet Revenge14
Killjoy
My Sweet Revenge14
February 25th, 2012 at 02:11am
I agree with most of you in what it means.What I think it means is that to basically do what ever you wanna do without caring for what anyone tells you but also where it says"every body wants to change the world but no one wants to die" might mean that people might say they want to change the world but they never end up doing anything because they are too scared of what might happen to them.The part where it says "I'd rather go to hell than be in purgatory cut my hair gag and bore me pull this pin let this pin let this world explode" means that he would rather be in a different place instead of o place with darkness and that he doesn't care what people say or do to him he will be strong and also by saying NANANANANANANANA like 100 times he's saying come and prove me wrong I've got nothing to lose Very Happy
My Sweet Revenge14
Killjoy
My Sweet Revenge14
April 6th, 2012 at 05:22pm
I'm going yo make this short and say it mean to not care about things and just rebel against things that aren't who you want to be Very Happy so basically what Gerard is trying to say is be what you want to be because it's who you are and say NANANANANANANA like a million times Very Happy
chaos_contained
Killjoy
chaos_contained
May 6th, 2013 at 12:19am
YOU ALL THINK TOO LITERALLY
cobrakid
Killjoy
cobrakid
November 14th, 2013 at 01:45pm
i think this song is purely about saying fuck u to the rulers of this country and rebelling on the world we live in on being bad but changing the world for the better