Don't have an account? Create one!

Love and Hate

AuthorMessage
Exterminatorhydrogen
Killjoy
Exterminatorhydrogen
July 15th, 2012 at 03:21am
love and hate are two very powerful emotions. they both make you do stupid things and cloud your judgement. I myself feel both love and hate at the same time for this one person and it gets confusing. makes me think about them more than i would like to, it distracts me in life. it makes me both happy and unhappy. so i think they are just two forever confusing emotions. although i do believe that they could be the same thing just with different outcomes.
padfoot
Killjoy
padfoot
November 28th, 2012 at 04:37am
i don't know what to do there is a boy i hate but love at the same time please help me Sad
Ezekiel
Salute You in Your Grave
Ezekiel
November 28th, 2012 at 12:01pm
i need help and NOW:
i don't know what to do there is a boy i hate but love at the same time please help me Sad

I've felt this before and the best thing to do is make up your mind. Make a decision and go with it. You may find you don't hate him, you just hate him when he's with his friends.
padfoot
Killjoy
padfoot
November 29th, 2012 at 06:22am
thanks for you help Very Happy
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
November 29th, 2012 at 10:38pm
sexy vampier:

Better to make a thread here than to ask in this thread, dear. Smile
padfoot
Killjoy
padfoot
December 5th, 2012 at 11:48am
how do i do that
DrinkCoffee..Destroy
Fabulous Killjoy
DrinkCoffee..Destroy
March 13th, 2013 at 08:16am
I'm kind of unsure about this. Being in love with someone makes you think about them constantly and it seems like the best feeling in the world, although, hating someone makes you furious and is the most unusual and indescribable feeling.
From my own experience:
I've been in love with someone before, and I thought of them all the time. 24/7. It felt different than just 'liking' someone as more than a friend, it was the best feeling I've experienced in my entire life (so far.) I couldn't stop watching him, a stupid looking smile was on my face every second I was anywhere near him. I was pretty much obsessed with him.
And then, I found out someone was picking on him. Worse, beating the crap out of him, whenever given the chance. So, when I met the person who was doing this... I became so angry just knowing what he's done to the person I cared about so much, I just wanted to beat the shit out of him. If I could have gotten away with it, I probably would have tried to kill him.
I was only so angry about this person, because he was treating the person I loved like shit. But then I wondered, which was more overpowering to me? My hate for the person who I literally wanted to kill, or my love for the person I cared about more than anything? It confused me, really.
Although, I came to a conclusion. I'd decided that, considering my own feelings and events which had occurred from that, love was more overpowering than hate. For me, at least. After hating somebody for such a period of time, it gets tiring and it eventually feels like a lost cause. But after being in love for a period of time, it always gives you this amazing, unknown feeling that lasts for much longer than the feeling of hate.
In my opinion, love and hate aren't the same, not at all. Considering the differences each makes you feel in the occurring events in which love or hate is taking place, love is the almighty never-ending perfection.
But, they both end eventually. And then you really are right back at the beginning again.