Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR To Shoot Video For Planetary (GO!)

AuthorMessage
Firegarder
Joining The Black Parade
Firegarder
February 25th, 2011 at 05:44am
ok! But I'll leave a gap in case people don't want to read any SPOILERS! But then they might leave coming in this thread now anyway... But jsut in case!

They started off by doing a mini show for us, sang na na na, vampire money, Our Lady of sorrows, I'm not okay and Helena (from what I can remember off of the top of my head...) oh, and then they did a performace of Planetary.

Then they went off for a "rest." They handed out loads of props to the crowd, like toy guns, masks, helmets, and three people were wearing giant animal heads (I'll be stood next to the big penguin!) They played planetary twice and we had to dance like crazy. Oh, and there was loads of confetti and balloons coming down from the ceiling. And my mates boyfriend got a load of glitter thrown in his face. lol

Then the band came back out to shoot their performance bit, and we had to dance through the song another 3 times. I'm so unfit, I don't think I could have managed it a 7th time!

Then to end with they performed Vampires, which really made my night complete! It was a brilliant night, I'm so glad I was lucky enough to go!
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
February 25th, 2011 at 06:05am
Wow, that sounds awesome!
You're so lucky!
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
February 25th, 2011 at 12:15pm
Haha such an awesome night! I didn't even know it was happening and when I woke up all the tickets had been sold! Luckily enough my friend had one spare...I love her!

But seriously, it was so awesome! Never had so much confetti in my shoes xD Managed to get one of Ray's pics too.
Made me giggle because it said: 'Ray Gun Jones Ray Toro'
<3
U8ER-N3RD
Killjoy
U8ER-N3RD
February 25th, 2011 at 03:29pm
That was the most perfect night ever. I have ALOT of the videos on my page at http://u8er-n3rd.tumblr.com/

Cannot wait for the video to be released!
Royal.Boom
Killjoy
Royal.Boom
February 25th, 2011 at 06:44pm
Please please please details!!!
gloomyabstract
Killjoy
gloomyabstract
February 25th, 2011 at 07:41pm
ok, i had an account here about 3 years ago but haven't really been doing the mcr fan stuff online since then.. so, eh, hi Smile
buuut i'm posting here because i really really want to find out about the other people who were at the planetary shoot and see if anyone else got picked out and filmed. i can't find much information about it, i've searched everywhere.
um, so, as i was waiting in line, michael (who i didn't realise was the director at that time), asked me to 'say a few words on camera'. they even got a green blanket for the people behind to hold up, and i had to say 'i'm at the o2 to see my chemical romance' or something like that, and i am so so shy and awkward i was shaking like crazyy. and then he asked me to look ahead and 'look apathetic' in to the camera.. then he said aloud 'what is truth?' (filming me silently), 'what is reality?' (again filming) and then got another camera guy to hold a camera in front for me to look in to, then turn my eyes back to his camera when he said go, and i saw the lens zoom right up on my face. Surprised
i had to sign a release and write my name on the back to be photographed holding it. it was so surreal, i'm so curious to see what they were doing, and if they did that to a load of people. i had literally arrived 5 minutes before and was walking around looking lost trying to find out where i was supposed to go (i went alone, i spent the whole day traveling and panicking because of various bus disasters, so i was quite worn out already).
ahh even if none of that gets in to the final cut the whole night was so amazing. it doesn't even feel like it was real. i just wanted to share that with anyone who might appreciate it haha.. Smile
Sweet Pandemonium.
Bleeding on the Floor
Sweet Pandemonium.
February 25th, 2011 at 08:06pm
The video shoot was absolutely amazing!
There was confetti, balloons, masks, helmets, ray guns, the lot and the crowd were brilliant. It was so much fun!
Also being at that intimate a gig with MCR was just incredible, best night ever <3
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
February 26th, 2011 at 07:43am
I'm so happy for everyone who got to go! This was such an awesome idea, no wonder I love this band x]

And thanks for sharing guys. Now I'm all excited to see the video! =DD
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
February 26th, 2011 at 12:03pm
Damnit I wish I could have gone to this! Even if I hadn't just heard about it, I'm out of the country right now...but still....sounds INCREDIBLE. How amazing. Wow.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 8th, 2011 at 02:00pm
Kerrang! Magazine 09/03/11

While we've been miserable and cold wishing Download would hurry up and get here, rock fans in Australia were treated to scorching bands in blistering temperatures during the annual Soundwave festival. Jealous? Don't be, we went Access All Areas with 30 Seconds To Mars, Iron Maiden, Slash, Stone Sour, Bullet For My Valentine, Bring Me The Horizon and more for this week's Kerrang! cover story!

Plus: Free giant posters of Nirvana, Black Veil Brides, Metallica and Framing Hanley!

Also in this issue: Ex-Paramore guitarist Josh Farro speaks exclusively to Kerrang! about leaving the Tennessee chart toppers and what he's got planned for his new band Novel American, Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker reveals that his new solo album kept him going following the horrific plane crash he was involved in in 2008, and we go behind the scenes of My Chemical Romance's new video.

And: Win! A King Blues gig in your house!

Plus: We revisit a classic Foo Fighters interview from the Kerrang! vaults, Black Label Society's Zakk Wylde tells us what rock 'n' roll has taught him, we go Inside The Mind Of The Blackout's Sean Smith, Children Of Bodom's Alexi Laiho tackles his demons, Parkway Drive's Winston McCall gives us his Road Rules, and Attack! Attack! take on the K! Quiz.

Plus: Live reviews of All Time Low, Francesqa, Times Of Grace, Black Spiders and Foo Fighters, and new albums from Funeral For A Friend, Rise Against, J Mascis, Yellowcard and Sylosis rated and reviewed!

There's also a Green Day live poster special featuring classic shots of the 21st century punk rock icons!

Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
March 21st, 2011 at 03:12pm
*PLANETARY (GO!) VIDEO IS NOW ON YOUTUBE*
Looks epic!

Had to pause it a lot, but I found my hand in it xD
<3
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
March 21st, 2011 at 03:20pm
i love it!
and wow these guys really love japan x]
it was great to see dewees and pedicone too.
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
March 21st, 2011 at 05:01pm
DEWEES!

I usually dislike performance videos but this one had such energy and was interesting enough XD and franks mic is awesome!
Sweet Pandemonium.
Bleeding on the Floor
Sweet Pandemonium.
March 21st, 2011 at 05:57pm
Ahhh I love it! I think it really captures what a MCR show is about, which is just having a really good time (:
I also managed to see the top of my head and my hand a couple of times in the video too xD