Always Born a Crime
brother nero;
October 21st, 2015 at 03:37pm
That didn't go well. Four years and I get that, damn. Not a good feeling. :L
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
October 22nd, 2015 at 09:15pm
I don't know when this happened but somehow I've realized that I really don't have friends
the ones that I do all just want to drink
and that's fun and all but I want friends who I can talk to or chill
my cousin doesn't even hang with me or talk to ms
he's too busy doing nothing tbh I feel like he's become lazier and lazier due to his boyfriend
it's hard to see someone who always wanted to go out and then turn into this person that has no education or a job and is basically stating home and doing nothing
honestly there's no one to talk to except my coworker but even then I can't talk to th about personal stuff
it does get lonely sometimes but there's nothing I can do about it
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
October 23rd, 2015 at 12:34pm
I should probably just go away. I don't know
It'd probably be nice for everyone else though
It's so easy to convince myself that no one actually likes me and they're just being nice. And I can't just ask because they could be lying. Doesn't matter who I'm talking about. It's anyone.
west coast baby.
Killjoy
west coast baby.
November 2nd, 2015 at 09:31pm
I can't help but feel upset. I feel like i wasted my time with you. I'm not angry at you I'm just hurt. I was so excited that you were going to join me and out of nowhere you casually just throw it that you may go with someone else instead. Am I just stupid for assuming loyalty is a thing? that if it were me I wouldn't do that to someone else?
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
November 28th, 2015 at 12:48pm
even with the lexapro and klonopin on a daily basis, i am still tired of existing.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
November 29th, 2015 at 02:28pm
i've been waking up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat having a panic attack because one day i'm going to die and one day the world is going to explode and we're just existing meaningless on a ball floating in space. all of these thoughts flood my head within a nanosecond of opening my eyes at 3am and taking a huge gasping breath because i can't breathe. my depression is coming back and that terrifies me.
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
January 12th, 2016 at 03:53am
i have no idea why i never go to sleep. i mean i sleep. but there's no reason fo rme to stay up as late as i do. it's annoying and exhausting. it's not insomnia. it's not that i can't go to sleep. i just don't go to sleep. and i don't know why.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
January 19th, 2016 at 07:25pm
my life is worthless. i can tell myself over and over again that it isn't in the hopes of making myself feel better, but deep down i know that it's a lie. my depression and anxiety has hurt so many people over the past few months. they no longer want to even acknowledge my existence. i feel the need to distance myself from everyone now in order to spare them. i don't even know who to turn to anymore. my therapist helps, but the help is fleeting. only a few hours pass and i'm back to being extremely depressed. i miss those that blocked me and now ignore me. but i don't blame them. after all, i was bringing them down with me and they needed to escape. i miss her the most, though. and i always will. there's a huge void in my life now, and i fear it will never be filled. losing her was just too hard. if only i hadn't let my anxiety and depression drive her and the others away. but it did. there is no going back.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 4th, 2016 at 08:38pm
I want to end myself.
I don't want to kill myself, but I want to kill who I am, and just leave an empty shell who doesn't spend every minute listing ways that I'm a strain on everybody else
I don't want to feel anymore
I want to remove myself from everybody and just go through the motions
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 4th, 2016 at 08:39pm
Dp
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
February 7th, 2016 at 11:01am
Craig, I'm so tired of my life and body. You have my heart and soul, please take me Home.
The war within me is now over, I wish to fall asleep and wake up with you. I don't know how to kill this body on my own. I know what it is to suffer and wish to suffer no more. I damn you my heart and soul. This body is tired, useless, and lost. Without you I am nothing.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
Craig, I'm so tired of my life and body. You have my heart and soul, please take me Home.
The war within me is now over, I wish to fall asleep and wake up with you. I don't know how to kill this body on my own. I know what it is to suffer and wish to suffer no more. I damn you my heart and soul. This body is tired, useless, and lost. Without you I am nothing.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
February 7th, 2016 at 11:07am
I resign as proprietor to draw the life from this body, it is now up to you. I am now condemned here until 3 a.m.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
February 9th, 2016 at 07:59pm
i need to quit being such an annoying person
i know that she doesn't want to talk to me anymore
she hates me and wants nothing to do with me
but it hurts so fucking much without her
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
February 10th, 2016 at 12:03am

not sure why I still log on to this site. It's nothing like what it used to be. I feel like no one cares about me. I guess its a good time killer to post in the games board.
brother nero;
Always Born a Crime
brother nero;
February 10th, 2016 at 11:02pm
sort of just posting this so I'll be able to look back at it.

just to let myself know that you really need to get your shit together. i know there's depression and anxiety and bad experiences and all that fun stuff but you've got to do something with your time. yeah it's complex and everything but honestly stop being so bloody lazy. no wonder relationships won't work if you aren't actually putting any effort into them, see also work, education, and social life. i know this wasn't really the plan, but there's literally nothing else right now, so do it for crying out loud.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
February 19th, 2016 at 09:03am
i bet that she thinks that i changed my tumblr username in the hopes that she wouldn't find my tumblr again. but she's wrong. i changed my tumblr username so her crazy girlfriend would quit stalking me. i could see that she'd visit my tumblr almost every single day.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
March 9th, 2016 at 02:48pm
i miss her so much.
but my therapist says that i'm not supposed to.
because she treated me like a pile of shit.
i can try to change my brain, but i can't change my heart.
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
March 11th, 2016 at 09:41am

I fucking hate my neighbours.
Their kids run around and scream up till 11pm at night then wake up at 6am and stomp around screaming?!?!