Don't have an account? Create one!

The Confessions Thread

AuthorMessage
brother nero;
Always Born a Crime
brother nero;
July 10th, 2017 at 10:58am
I'll doubtless be back to edit this (hopefully) . Funny old world, innit.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
July 22nd, 2017 at 01:06pm
^^I had a rich, older man once. He's still pretty much my bff although we're miles apart.

I once claimed to be the creation (creator?) of the universe. I get a needle every two weeks to calm the 'weird' out of me. I like some of my hallucinations though.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
July 22nd, 2017 at 01:18pm
Hello, yes, I'm feeling pointless again
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
July 22nd, 2017 at 02:13pm
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
August 6th, 2017 at 03:44pm
It's so nice to come here and get away from people like my coworkers, or people on facebook, who do nothing but complain about politics all the time.

...oh wait.
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
August 10th, 2017 at 02:35pm
I'm slowly losing my friends.
Michael James Way.
Always Born a Crime
Michael James Way.
August 14th, 2017 at 06:38am
I am starting to hate my job. I have loved it for so long, but I'm just not feeling appreciated anymore, I feel like no one appreciates me here, and I bend over backward for them but they don't help me out when needed. I put in some leave, and it was all set up, but now they're saying I can't have it. Which sucks because the leave was to go to see my partner's family who we haven't seen since her nana passed away Cry
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
August 14th, 2017 at 10:14am
i know that she can't help what she did because mental illness took over and caused her to experience something beyond her control. i understand mental illness quite well, having a few family members suffer from it. but i just don't know how to feel about this case. she ran away from my cousin and left her daughter with strangers. something bad could have happened. thank god it didn't. but i feel a bit awkward around her now. i know she is working on getting the help she needs. and that's great. i just hope i can put it all behind me and quit looking at her in a different way. i want things to go back the way they were before all of this happened.
Michael James Way.
Always Born a Crime
Michael James Way.
August 31st, 2017 at 08:04am
I can't help it. The feelings won't go away. I don't know what to do anymore...
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
September 3rd, 2017 at 06:39pm
I don't really like anyone anymore, and the people I do like don't seem to have any time for me.
on top of that, nothing brings me joy anymore, except maybe eating, and that just brings me stress.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
September 10th, 2017 at 04:47pm
I almost don't know what happened to my life. Death could never come quick enough. I don't know the rules to life, it's like I act on impulse. I miss people I can't find, I talk to people I don't know can hear me, I cry for answers, I yell when I'm stressed. Truth? I don't know what reality is anymore. I want things I don't know how to search for, my looks are fading, sometimes I don't know who I am and everything I writ becomes a rant. True feelings? I wanted him and I hated myself. Or so I thought. Who was sleeping in the basement?
Josh..? Is this your hoodie? Where ARE you? I miss you.
It's like I don't know what to do anymore; have we healed? Call me? Do you even remember me?
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
September 16th, 2017 at 11:58pm
I bought what is basically diet heroin and I'm totally about to let it destroy my life.

(size 0 because this is too pathetic to have out in the open)
cricket.
cricket.
September 22nd, 2017 at 03:23am
half of me hopes this doesn't turn into a hard addiction, the other half of me doesn't care.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
September 30th, 2017 at 11:25am
Pretty sure that now that our dad knows about my sister's dissatisfaction with her marriage, she realized she doesn't need to confide in me anymore.
Either that, or nursing school is a bitch

Lost my best friend, now my sister is on her way out so apparently blood isn't strong enough either?
I'm not even going to get into the losses from here
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
October 25th, 2017 at 09:29am
I just want it all to stop
cricket.
cricket.
October 31st, 2017 at 10:58pm

I stole my mother's pain medication to get high and I'm ashamed of myself but at the same time I don't really care?
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
November 6th, 2017 at 12:03am
I tried again, though I swear this time it wasn't intentional
it was because I ate so much that I actually almost threw up, just lying there watching tv.
and I only wanted the feeling to go away, so that I wouldn't wake up coughing on my own vomit again like I did the other night.
No, I wasn't successful. I think I still have some strange self-preservation instinct that stops me.
vacant alleyWAYS
Salute You in Your Grave
vacant alleyWAYS
November 14th, 2017 at 11:17pm
so I'm just going to say it. I've started therapy.
for all of the stuff that surfaced last year and earlier this year
and apparently because I've been a little difficult to live with,
or I'm just paranoid of it.
:/

but yeah, I'm super anxious about my next one. I had to wait all week
and I'm nervous I won't get enough time to say all that's on my mind right now.
It's very stressful and why I couldn't stick with it years ago when I tried.
But I'm trying
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
November 16th, 2017 at 03:43am
Because of one relapse on a night of cocaine I took enough pills to hopefully end it. I'm tired of the cycles. Tired of mental health and addiction. Tired of an on again off again relationship that never lasts. Since he's ignoring me now there's nothing left in this world I want. I may die, I may not. If I don't I'll be okay for a while, if I do I have nothing to say other than I tried.
You can count the amount of fucks I give at my time of death.
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
November 17th, 2017 at 01:40pm
---