roseieroway
November 21st, 2014 at 09:57am
i hate people
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 22nd, 2014 at 01:37pm
Play it off that I fucked you over.
Go ahead. Say that to everyone. Make all my old friends ashamed of me.
I don't care.
But what I'll keep doing is spewing your dirty little secret. That you could never get enough of me.
You kissed me that first time.
You fucked me that same night.
You kept fucking me, even when you were with him.
And now you're gonna go whine about how you're still in love with me but I "don't love you" anymore. Sure.
I did what I could at the time. I fucking turned myself in, for you. But even wheni did every single thing I could for you, IT WASN'T ENOUGH
AND I ASKED YOU TO CHOOSE. AND YOU FUCKING PICKED HIM.

SO GO AHEAD.
GO ON
TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU LOVED ME MORE THAN I LOVED YOU
AND THAT YOU MISS ME
AND THAT IM A TERRIBLE PERSON BECUASE I GREW UP.
OKAY.
GO AHEAD.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
November 23rd, 2014 at 02:40am
i'm glad that i put in my notice, but i feel really weird about it. like it wasn't the right time. but the way he reacted, it must have been the right time. i just didn't feel like i was ready because i wasn't in one of my i've-been-losing-my-mind-for-3-weeks-wondering-if-i-should-quit kinda moods.
i know i need to quit. it's a comfort zone for me and i feel too comfortable but i hate it. i shouldn't have to settle for something that drives me crazy and makes me really anxious and nervous because i'm "comfortable" or "used to it"
and it'll be a step outside of my little box not working with a family member. this was my first job, and i've been there since i was 16. i know people who started at the same age and are now in their 20s with children still working there. fuck that. i don't want that.
it comes down to this: would i rather say "i worked a lot of odd jobs to make money along the way to where i am now" or "i had a steady job and i was stagnant because of it"?
i'm going with the former. i won't be coddled in this environment. i feel like i can't branch out and do things i really want to because that's still kind of a tie to my old life.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 6th, 2014 at 09:16am
Stop telling me I'm not trying hard enough. If I tried any harder, I'd have to quit my part time job and make job hunting my full time job. Every place has already hired seasonal and the other places obviously didn't want me because they aren't hiring anymore. I don't have the requirements for a manager's position. The unemployment offices aren't much help either. Just stop. You're making me less motivated.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
December 6th, 2014 at 12:10pm
I'm tired of being treated like I did something wrong. Stop trying to make me feel bad for not wanting to talk to you right now. I'm not the one with the problem and you know that. You're trying to make me feel guilty and I refuse to be.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
December 9th, 2014 at 10:28am
Night Fury:
One thing I can't stand is when someone tries to tell me what I am. Whether it's my dad saying "you're just like I was, you'll change" or someone saying I'm automatically a feminist just because I'm a woman... no one is in any position to tell me what I am -- no one except for me.

This was relevant again
roseieroway
Salute You in Your Grave
roseieroway
December 9th, 2014 at 03:44pm
I am so glad I fucked everything up. Again. Thanks a WHOLE bunch. As if I didn't feel shitty enough already.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
December 11th, 2014 at 10:00pm
The difference in maturity between us is pretty amusing.
You left me, and you kept making stupid bitchy tweets and fb posts about how much better you are than me.
Yet I created an entire new world for myself, with a complete new set of friends, hella acquaintances, two careers and a new image. But whenever i start thinking about you to hte point of anger, I don't make dumb posts about it (save this one), instead it just forces me to write more, plan more, work harder on this shit.

I know it eats you alive that I'm going to end up with the life you want. I'll end up with everything you hate.

But I guess you shouldn't have spent nine years lying and cheating and being a general tramp.
In the end we all get what we put into it, don't we?
roseieroway
Salute You in Your Grave
roseieroway
December 12th, 2014 at 09:42am
i hate people, but i love you guys <3

does that make ny sense?
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
December 19th, 2014 at 04:29pm
i don't talk very much around my family because i feel like when i do try to join in on a conversation i either get ignored or made fun of. not in a mean way, but kind of like no one will take me seriously. and i can take a joke but i like being taken seriously at times too. i guess it's because i have very different views than most of them and a dry sense of humor that not everyone gets.
i'm definitely a believer in that whole "don't speak if it's not worthwhile" mindset. i don't talk unless it's something that i feel has a place in the conversation or unless someone gets me going on something i'm passionate about. i just don't feel like my views are needed in certain situations, especially where they could cause tension or i could be taken as a "stupid impulsive teenager"
but when is a better time to be impulsive and maybe a little stupid than as a teenager? would they rather me hold all of this in and then one day in my 40s go around making stupid decisions on a whim?
i never did anything bad until i realized i hadn't.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
December 24th, 2014 at 12:38pm
I know that saying "Just stop killing each other!" is not the answer
but seriously, just stop! Stop killing, stop threatening, just fucking stop.

You pull a gun on a cop, you should know you made a stupid fucking decision.
you respond with lethal force, you know you probably could have made a better decision.
you start crying "ooh they're out to get us all!" you're making a stupid argument.
you start dissociating yourself from those that act terribly in the name of your movement (and this applies to a lot of movements) you're not fixing things. No, you're just living in a bubble you've created for yourself, while trying to claim that those that that won't pick a side are living in a bubble.

but you know what? FUCK NO. I WILL NOT PICK A SIDE BECAUSE NO ONE IS RIGHT. NO ONE IS FUCKING RIGHT.
No one is right to kill anyone, no one is right to threaten anyone. no one is right to take revenge, or praise those who do, or condemn them without taking responsibility.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
December 25th, 2014 at 02:44am
i'm trying to get in the christmas spirit but it's just not there for me anymore. doesn't help that my brain likes to focus on the bad more than the good
i have a lot going for me right now: i made a really good friend, my dreams may soon be starting to come true, i have a date lined up. one little fucking comment and my day is shot to shit. i had a good shift at work, and i had fun after work. but just a couple stupid comments and i feel absolutely awful about myself.
am i stupid for liking this dude? i know people kind of are seeing it as a joke. and i know my friend had a joking thing going on with him but in no way was it serious. but what if she was taking it seriously and just wasn't showing it? what if she's pissed at me for going out with him?
i don't want to lose a friendship and i don't want any drama. i knew this would happen. i just feel so stupid and naive. but i like him.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
December 29th, 2014 at 04:09pm
I never thought I'd be that "stop telling me I'll have kids one day" person
but I am.
stop telling me I'll have kids one day

though honestly I'm not ready to tell them yet
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 31st, 2014 at 04:19pm
WE DON'T HAVE TO SEE EACH OTHER EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY. GET OVER IT!
wondering
Killjoy
wondering
December 31st, 2014 at 08:34pm
I wasn't sure where to put this, but I suppose it is best put under venting.

My first full year without her, and yet I can't get the memory of her out of my head. But the New Year is here, and I think it is time to let go for good. Unless she has had the opposite idea and wants to reconnect for whatever reasons, most likely selfish in nature, anything and everything to do with her is being forced from my life.

You had such high expectations of me, even if they were false. But this is the year where I'll exceed those two fold, and you'll miss out on every moment of it. You've already missed out on me learning a new skill, and another will be gained in this new year too. I'm even probably going to get a TA job, my teacher apparently specifically wanted to ask me last year, but I never got the email. I'm on a better path than any path I would have been on with you. Meanwhile, what have you done? How's your boyfriend, sick or you or realize how much of a liar you are yet? Probably, it was a miracle I survived as long as I did. One last testament to how I really did care.

Whatever. Only way I'd be in a happier position than I am now is if I won a free memory wipe that could erase specific memories I want to be rid of. Then I'd be free. But I'd have to keep one memory anyway. The one that I can never trust anyone. At least I'd forget you easily, and I'd be satisfied with that.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
January 1st, 2015 at 11:46am
It's not fair. I'm in a situation where I have everything i wan but one thing, again. and it isn't fair.

cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
January 4th, 2015 at 10:40pm

I fucked everything up and now my anxiety is getting the better of me. please reply so I can rest easier, even if it's not the reply I want to hear. I'm so so so sorry I fucked everything up. just please give me a sign.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 10th, 2015 at 06:16pm
I'M SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF ARGUING. CAN WE AT LEAST CHANGE WHAT WE ARGUE ABOUT? GEEZ! I GET IT, MY DEPRESSION MAKES YOU FUCKING MISERABLE. I CANT REALLY HELP IT. SO FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR GODDAMN BULLSHIT. IVE HAD ENOUGH!
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 30th, 2015 at 02:17pm
i shouldnt like you. but i do. and its frustrating.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 1st, 2015 at 05:36pm
stupid stupid stupid mistake