Don't have an account? Create one!

the vent thread

AuthorMessage
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 2nd, 2015 at 03:16pm
I'm about sick of you. I'm either not looking hard enough for a job, or I'm not doing enough around the house. Well, I'm balancing both just fucking fine. You can suck a dick. Because all you do is fuss, but you really aren't saying anything at all. It all goes in one ear and out the other. Fuck off. You have no idea what you're talking about. You're in bed from the time you come home until the time you go back into work. You literally have no idea. Just shut up.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
February 4th, 2015 at 01:53pm
Please, god, let everything work.

OR I SWEAR, ON YOUR HONOR, I WILL SLAUGHTER MY ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD AND SET THEIR HOUSE ON FIRE.

thank you.
amen.

Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 4th, 2015 at 08:32pm
Ugh, this fucking sucks. Because I'm really gonna miss you. A lot. I'm sorry it came down to this. I really wish you didn't have to go.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 15th, 2015 at 02:49am
It's like talking to a brick wall!
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 17th, 2015 at 01:26pm
Night Fury:
It's like talking to a brick wall!
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
February 23rd, 2015 at 07:14pm
i feel like i can't break away from this corporate drone environment but i will. oh i will because i don't do well with people telling me what i should do. i can do whatever the fuck i want. this job is a prison and has been for 3 years but it WILL NOT contain me. it's a mental thing at the moment while i still need to be making this kind of money and right now it's fine for me to be there. but i need to get it through my head that I CAN FUCKING LEAVE AT ANY POINT.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
February 27th, 2015 at 01:26pm
Take that you childish bitch! I have my shit together way more than you.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
March 1st, 2015 at 05:30pm
I want to be able to train again. Four years ago I never would have thought I'd be like this... completely frustrated that I can't give 100% when I train because I have a stupid splint on my finger, and a stupid I don't even know what wrong with my wrist.
training keeps me sane, and now I'm going and giving half asses attempts, and it makes me feel like I don't even belong there anymore, and I hate that. It's terrifying. Because I love it so much, I don't want to lose it. And I'm just stuck
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
March 1st, 2015 at 05:38pm
WHY CANT YOU SEE I JUST WANT YOU TO LEAVE?
brother nero;
Always Born a Crime
brother nero;
March 1st, 2015 at 09:38pm
frnk iero.:
Please, god, let everything work.

OR I SWEAR, ON YOUR HONOR, I WILL SLAUGHTER MY ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD AND SET THEIR HOUSE ON FIRE.

thank you.
amen.

roseieroway
Salute You in Your Grave
roseieroway
March 3rd, 2015 at 12:36pm
nsbdmhdfghjgbcmxznhjdsvbh that. is how i feel today.
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
March 4th, 2015 at 03:32pm
I think my father stalks me on the internet... What a fucking creep... Is there any place where one is able to feel safe? Or am I just being fucking paranoid... He read something I wrote yesterday I think, something about a guy I like and have feelings for.. So fucking creepy I just forgot or didn't log out... Oh man.. Last night I even had nightmares because of it... I just feel so fucking mad... Go fuck yourself if you can't respect other peoples privacy.
It was here on INO... now I'm afraid he'll watch this page and read stuff or try to stalk me here... Isn't it bad enough that he's already stalking me on facebook? sort of???
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
March 7th, 2015 at 08:55pm
My depression has been a real bitch today. And on top of it all, I'm missing you like crazy. I need a vacation sooner.
roseieroway
Salute You in Your Grave
roseieroway
March 10th, 2015 at 12:44pm
mnbnxbvdjhfjksxvcnmbjsdfkhfj,hc i am so fucking irritable today.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
March 10th, 2015 at 01:55pm
I need to cut this shit out. If I want to meet my goal and have the body and life I want I can't keep making bullshit excuses. Get the fuck over it.
roseieroway
Salute You in Your Grave
roseieroway
March 11th, 2015 at 12:40pm
Haley. I told you so. I told you he was a cheater, but NO you thought he could change. And then he cheated on you. And broke your heart. I feel to blame.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
March 17th, 2015 at 10:14pm
I'm not even good enough to vacuum the dumb carpet. Guess that's it for me...
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
March 30th, 2015 at 07:18pm
NO ONE GIVES A FUCK.
You made that obvious when you stopped caring about what i say, so why should i care about you.

Everyone is so conceited.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
May 1st, 2015 at 01:41pm
I think its pathetic that you're this concerned with your relationship status that you can't even be there for anyone else. That other people are going through important, real life issues and you're so caught up with your own bullshit that you still think I'm going to be there for you.
Hilarious. You're a fucking succubus and you deserve what happened. I'm sure they felt the same way. Grow the fuck up.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
May 4th, 2015 at 10:09pm
I cant do it. I cant marry him. I cant just keep living this lie. I'm trying to protect him from me, but I'm only making it worse. I've gotten so good at lying, it doesn't even feel like lies anymore. I'm trying so hard to keep my composure. I could honestly never see you again and I think I'd be completely okay. But yet you're the man I'm gonna marry. It isn't fair to you. I just feel like it's my fault and I'm not trying hard enough. I don't even wanna try anymore, I just wanna give up. But that's nearly impossible at this point. I can get used to this lie eating me alive, as long as you're happy.