Don't have an account? Create one!

the vent thread

AuthorMessage
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
August 30th, 2012 at 09:21pm

Why do people always promise me things & then go back on them? This isn't even aimed at one person in particular, which is the worst part. I don't feel like I can trust anybody anymore.
Kick Start My Heart
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kick Start My Heart
August 31st, 2012 at 12:47pm
Put yourself in my shoes, If I was the one going to a party where MY ex partner was going to be next month how insecure would you feel? bet you never thought of it like that, selfish asshole
cricket.
cricket.
September 2nd, 2012 at 10:38pm

I have a legitimate reason for believing I might be bipolar.
5 years ago or so, I was diagnosed with a general mood disorder. The doctors said they might diagnose it as something more specific, but then I was put on medication that made things better for a while, and they didn't. Now I think I've built up a tolerance to it, cos I've been having these crazy bad swings. Like, one day I'll be a perfectly functioning human being, and the next day I'll be suicidal. Fortunately I haven't actually done anything to myself, and after I calm down a lot I'm glad I never did, but I'm scared I'll fly off the handle and do something I'll regret. Thing is, I can't tell anyone because I have it pretty much perfect on the outside. As far as anyone knows, the meds are working and I can be normal.
I just want someone to know that I'm not okay (pun not intended).
Kick Start My Heart
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kick Start My Heart
September 4th, 2012 at 06:14pm
I'm so F*cking angry I don't know what I want
Kick Start My Heart
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kick Start My Heart
September 8th, 2012 at 05:49pm
How dare you treat me like a dog in front of so many people? You need to come down off your high horse because you are clueless and not even fit for this job. Don't forget It was me who got you this job in the first place. From now on don't contact me unless its during work hours. You can go to hell after today
cricket.
cricket.
September 8th, 2012 at 08:35pm

I just made the realization of how alone I really am. Nobody ever bothers texting me first, and if I try to initiate conversation, they blow me off for really lame reasons. Maybe they are legitimate, but the fact that everyone does this just makes me think that I'm the problem. That people are avoiding me for a reason. I really wish I knew what people didn't like about me, then maybe I could fix it. But that's not the kind of thing I can bring up & expect people to be honest about. People have been doing this to me my entire life, and I'm really getting to the point where I am beyond sick of it. Basically, I just need a friend. One who actually wants to spend time with me & isn't long-distance.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
September 9th, 2012 at 07:16am
Mellon Collie.:

I just made the realization of how alone I really am. Nobody ever bothers texting me first, and if I try to initiate conversation, they blow me off for really lame reasons. Maybe they are legitimate, but the fact that everyone does this just makes me think that I'm the problem. That people are avoiding me for a reason. I really wish I knew what people didn't like about me, then maybe I could fix it. But that's not the kind of thing I can bring up & expect people to be honest about. People have been doing this to me my entire life, and I'm really getting to the point where I am beyond sick of it. Basically, I just need a friend. One who actually wants to spend time with me & isn't long-distance.
Yes!!
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
September 9th, 2012 at 05:22pm
Stop all this indirect tweeting and shit about me. No one is treating you like a 'mug'. You made this a big issue, if you hadn't have done I'd stil make an effort, but it's the fact you did, insulted someone who I love and made me the villan in all of this when it was your problem that you took out on me.

You wonder why I'm not making an effort to talk to you? Figure it out.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
September 9th, 2012 at 08:51pm
"it's just old news, mandy. get over it already." that's really what you say to me as i'm crying uncontrollably and can't even fucking breathe? you've never bothered to even hear me try to explain how i feel about it. you just end up talking about yourself, as always. sometimes you can be the biggest fucking bitch in this world. i was twelve years old when she passed away, and you have no idea the mental issues that i still have over her death. you have no fucking idea. nor do you even give a shit. because to you, her death is just old news. i'd love for it to be old news to me, but that's not the way life works out sometimes. so, next time you'd like to belittle me, perhaps you should stop for a minute and consider the hateful words that are coming from your mouth.
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
September 12th, 2012 at 09:11pm
I know you don't want me there, you never have, it's the perfect opportunity to talk shit about me, actually.
Any day like this always turns out horrible, I know it divided us all last time.
I'm sick of everyone using me as just something they can laugh at and poke fun at, just because I don't do much about it, or show that it upsets me.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
September 12th, 2012 at 10:32pm
Fuck you both. You are fucking terrible mothers to your children. Straighen up for Christ's sake. I absolutely hate you and what you're doing. You dont deserve such wonderful sons. My friends are fucking great, but not because of you...
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
September 15th, 2012 at 04:27pm
I have no idea why I just looked through your tweets, because I despise you. But it's nice to know you're still acting like a spoilt little drama queen Smile
What I ever saw in you I'll never understand.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
September 18th, 2012 at 01:14pm
People who cant take a joke really piss me off.
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
September 26th, 2012 at 03:22am
I hate it when people bag out my friends.
And you should be appreciative of that, rather than giving me shit about who I choose to be friends with. I hate it and I wish you would stop
Or at least understand That I'm going to be cold and defensive.
Because yes, why yes I'd choose him over you.
cricket.
cricket.
October 5th, 2012 at 07:27pm

I wish you didn't ignore me. I said some things I regret because I was upset. I'm trying really hard to make them right, and a little acknowledgment that it's going to be okay would be really fucking great right now.
cricket.
cricket.
October 5th, 2012 at 10:41pm

You are not sorry. How dare you fucking tell me you're sorry. If you were really sorry, you wouldn't keep doing it!
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
October 12th, 2012 at 01:12pm
Im so stupid. I could tell I disappoint her more and more. I couldnt even blow dry that girls hair correctly. Im hopeless. Im talentless. I dont belong there. And it pisses me off.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
October 16th, 2012 at 03:08pm
i'm beginning to notice that you are just looking for reasons to bitch. even when i point out to you that you are incorrect about something, you just alter your sentence to bitch about something that closely resembles your first issue. your negativity makes me feel like i'm incompetent and worthless, and i'm sick and tired of feeling that way. that might just be your personality. you are probably just a hard person to please. but, i don't appreciate you being an asshole to me all the time.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
October 19th, 2012 at 08:40pm
Bitch, you are fucking honored to be with him. You had the audacity to steal him from me, and now you treat him like this? You dont deserve him. How you won him over, Ill never know. He's a million times better than you'll ever be. But he thinks so highly of you, so if I hear of you hurting him, you will never see day again.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
October 24th, 2012 at 02:19pm
i don't know why you insist on being so stubborn. don't sit around and bitch about how miserable you feel from your illness if you don't intend to do anything about it. i've offered to buy you medicine, i've told you to go to the doctor, etc. yet you keep refusing everything. if you want to suffer, then by all means suffer. but stop bitching about it all the time. because you can do something to help yourself, you just won't.