Don't have an account? Create one!

the vent thread

AuthorMessage
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 29th, 2012 at 04:24pm
Just because I dont remember every single detail of our last talk, doesnt mean Im a "liar who talks out of her ass". Im required to be polite to you because im a stylist. You are not required to be an asshole because you're a client.
severus.
Awake and Unafraid
severus.
January 7th, 2013 at 11:04pm
I knew I shouldn't have told her. What a snitch!
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 8th, 2013 at 07:06am
February needs to seriously hurry the fuck up. Im getting impatient.
Kick Start My Heart
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kick Start My Heart
January 9th, 2013 at 12:37am
Stupid Ugly b******* youall ruined my life, I hope Karma destroys you
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
January 17th, 2013 at 04:24pm

I've been struggling with depression for 5 years now. I take pills for it. And this fucking doctor, the one that I was randomly assigned instead of my usual one, is telling me that I should drop out of school because in his mind I am too depressed to function. Well excuse the fuck out of you, you are a shitty doctor to tell anyone that, especially someone with depression. I've never given you reason to believe that I am a suicidal nut job, and I really want to be in school. Yeah I failed an entire semester due to the depression, but with the stronger meds THAT YOU GAVE ME I feel like I can pick myself up and get back to where I need to be. Why won't you give me a chance?
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
January 17th, 2013 at 10:10pm
I can't do this! At least tonight anyway. I want to be alone, but at the same time, I really want to talk to someone, but there's no one to talk to. I don't want to bother anyone with my pointless freakouts, but I'm losing it. I need someone to talk to so bad. And this only reminds me just how alone I am.
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
January 22nd, 2013 at 02:54am
I want life to be fair. I want to to stop convulsing randomly. I want my brain to go back to normal. I don't want to have this permanent disabling medical condition. I don't want to be depressed anymore. I don't want to have to take anti depressants that do more harm than good. I don't want to feel helpless about my own situation. I don't want my life to fall apart anymore than it already has. I want karma to come around and bite my piece of shit ex boyfriend in his ass. I want to have friends who actually give a shit. I want to feel as capable as everyone else does. I want to get my life back together.
Basically I wish I had control over my own damn life right now.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
January 22nd, 2013 at 06:43pm
why are you still fucking trying to talk to me? i've done nothing but ignore you as much as i possibly can, and you still won't go away. you fucking ruined everything for me. i wanted to be with him, but then you randomly came out of nowhere and told him that you liked me. so what did he do? he backed off. trust me, you never even stood a chance to begin with. all you've done is fuck it up for me, and i really wanted to be with him. so stop fucking texting me all the damn time. just leave me alone.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 28th, 2013 at 12:01pm
Not only am I worried about not finishing school, im straight up pissed off. NONE of this is my fault in any way. Ive done everything to get more clients. Yall give them to everyone else first. And most of the time when I do get a client, its something that I dont need to graduate. I can understand yall wanting me to get better at certain things, okay? I get that. But you cant expect me to graduate on time if you dont help me out. I have a little under 300 hours left...thats waaaay under a few months. I have to get over 30 haircuts, about 15 or more perms/relaxers, one manicure, 10 artificial nails (on a manikin hand I cant afford), about 20 or so roller sets, and nobody seems to be helping me out. I know that doesnt seem like a lot of things, but when you've been there over a year and are "thisclose " to graduating and still need them, its a big deal...
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
January 31st, 2013 at 09:49pm
perhaps you should start acting your age for once and man up to your own fucking responsibilities. it's time for you to take blame for your mistakes, and quit trying to blame them on everyone else. just because i'm a woman and am significantly younger than you doesn't mean that i'm incompetent when it comes to my job. so i don't appreciate you saying that i'm not doing things properly, when it's you that isn't handling this the way that you should have. grow a pair of balls and don't be afraid to tell your boss that you failed to do something, rather than trying to act like i didn't respond to you. you didn't even bother trying to contact me. stop fucking lying.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 2nd, 2013 at 07:43am
You seriously get on everyones nerves. You complain about how you never have any help, but when we try and help, you push it away. Its irritating.
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
February 3rd, 2013 at 01:58am
Please stop making it hard for me to not have anything bad to say about you. I owe you.. so much. More than anybody realises. And yet you keep flickering between the really sweet person you are and the big headed dick you want people to think you are. I feel like you're leading everyone away and just, come back please.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
February 14th, 2013 at 10:29am
i sincerely thought things would be different, but i couldn't be more wrong. i think that you need to learn how to grow the fuck up and be a responsible adult. i'm not your mother or your father, so i'm not going to baby you and do everything for you.
Ludwig
Motor Baby
Ludwig
February 24th, 2013 at 06:19pm
Why are you doing this to me? You know that I'm so stressed out that my skin is literally covered with eczema and that I have a midterm tomorrow in my weakest subject. Isn't it enough that I cried myself to sleep two nights ago, cried all of yesterday, and cried all this morning? I apologized for my so-called wrongs already. Grow up, you asshole.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
March 11th, 2013 at 09:47pm
I'm seriously not even anywhere near as excited as I was at first. Once you said she'd be living there too, all my excitement left. It was supposed to be just me and you, not me you and her. I am not okay with this at all. Not that it matters, it's gonna happen regardless...
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
March 12th, 2013 at 09:25pm
Alright, it's great and all that I got a raise. And it's great that it was a fairly decent one. But it's not great that my raise only made up for what I lost when taxes went up. I was hoping for a raise that would get me living on my own, not one that would break even. So yes, I'm no worse off, but I'm still a pathetic 21 year old who can't get a place of her own.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
March 18th, 2013 at 09:22pm
stop blaming everythinf wrong in your life on something that happened more than a year ago. you look pathetic and needy.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
March 19th, 2013 at 07:31pm
I hate Google Chrome. And I hate my computer for downloading it without asking me. There's a reason I don't want it...it sucks and makes me angry. And now I cant get rid of it. I have a serious problem with this.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
March 26th, 2013 at 08:38pm
I’m sorry…I didn’t realize that girls and guys weren’t aloud to be just friends. I must have missed the memo saying that I owe a friend something more for coming to visit me on my birthday.

Honestly, if you for one second only came with intentions of this, you are incredibly selfish and delusional. I never once made any comment or action that would have made you think otherwise of our friendship, so for you to expect something like that from me is so low.

Why is it so hard for you to realize that girls and guys can be just friends? Just because we’ve gotten close over the past few months does not automatically give you the right to think I somehow “owe” you, and especially since you traveled to see me. YOU chose to come. Don’t leave that on me.

If you weren’t so self absorbed you would have seen that we were literally, only friends. You would have realized that I’m free to do what I want with whoever I want and not have to worry about you judging me for thinking that I lead you on. I have no obligation to you, so don’t make me feel like a terrible person for what happened on Saturday.

Also, I saw your tweets. Grow up, I was in the same room as you and I follow you on twitter. I asked you what was wrong when you sat there on your phone all night and you made no effort to socialize. I’m sorry if my intentions didn’t match your unrealistic ones, but don’t make me feel like a bitch for not returning the feelings that you crazily thought I had.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
March 28th, 2013 at 07:14pm
I hate this!
It was too fast. Three days ago he was fine. He seemed fine even though he probably wasn't. And then he went downhill so fast. And I knew it would happen one day, but I wasn't ready!

I can't think of how things are going to be now.