Don't have an account? Create one!

the vent thread

AuthorMessage
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
April 1st, 2013 at 01:37pm
you're almost twenty-four years old. you need to grow the fuck up already. i am sick and tired of always having to do everything while you sit around on your ass, too lazy to bother helping me. i'm not your fucking maid and i'm sure as hell not your mother. so don't expect me to continue picking up after you.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
April 1st, 2013 at 10:34pm
You acknowledge things everyone else puts on your facebook, but when I tag you in a sweet status or something, you dont even text me saying how sweet it is.You ignore it. Honestly, do you even check it? Im your girlfriend, you could at least let me know that I made you smile, or something, or anything...I feel kinda neglected. It kinda irritates me.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
April 9th, 2013 at 02:51pm
you need to grow up and tell him that you don't want him to move back here. he did nothing but make your life a living hell, and you've even stated that you don't want anything to do with him anymore. so stop being so afraid to tell him that you've moved on and you are happy. i don't give a shit if he does have depression after war life. there's no telling what he'll do if he shows up at the apartment, pissed as hell because you won't take him back. just go ahead and tell him to leave you the hell alone now before he shows up next month. i'd like for both of us to live and be safe rather than his ass show up.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
April 15th, 2013 at 02:03pm
I can't stand so many people out there anymore. So many people are just so full of themselves anymore, and they don't stop to take a second to think about what they're saying.

And I'm sorry that I was raised a little traditional. I'm sorry I still think that way. I'm sorry I don't agree with your arguments. I'm even more sorry that I'm not sorry, and I just wish you would shut up and have a little self respect for yourself.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
April 15th, 2013 at 09:05pm
Everyone thinks its a problem that I dont wanna be around anyone but my boyfriend. Im sorry (not sorry), I just dont feel right being around anyone else. He is literally almost all I've got, especially since 99.9% of my friends walked away. He is my rock, and im sick of people thinking its weird that I dont wanna see anyone else. Id honestly rather be alone than be in the company of people who I wanna stab in the face.
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
April 17th, 2013 at 03:33pm
The State of Texas just needs to leave me the fuck alone already.
I'm trying to take care of everything but it isn't helping that you're all up in my bsns.
Kerosene Skye
Killjoy
Kerosene Skye
April 17th, 2013 at 04:15pm
I'm so sick of the human race. I'm sick of getting bullied and grabbed in the corridors and made fun of for the music I like and the clothes I wear. They've won and I now hate myself too. I wish they'd all just fucking die and leave me the fuck alone.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
April 19th, 2013 at 10:41pm
If you've run out of things to say, or are just simply busy, just tell me, cause short-texts get annoying.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
April 26th, 2013 at 02:23pm
it just infuriates me that you don't even realize how much of an asshole you are being. all you ever do when he isn't around is sit there and bitch non-stop about how you hate that he comes over and stays all weekend long, how he texts you non-stop, feels the need to call you all the time, etc. yet you are still with him. he claims he loves you and is already talking about children. you tell me that you don't even like him. so fucking break up with him already. quit being an asshole and leading him on. let him go find someone else that is worth his time. you need to learn how to say no to people. it's not difficult. you think you are doing something right by just letting it happen, thinking it will work itself out. but it doesn't and it won't. that's not how life works.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
April 29th, 2013 at 11:05pm
I just hope you guys know that Im only moving in to help my boyfriend out, and to be with him. Yall threw him under the bus, and im not gonna let him suffer. Ill sell everything I own before I let you guys be his downfall. If yall fall short on expenses, or anything for that matter, its in your hands. Not ours. And I can assure you, we wont support you. You chose this.
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
May 2nd, 2013 at 06:17am
We've met before, not that I'd expect you to remember me, but I don't remember you being like that. I'm really upset that just because I'm not as good as those two boys you treated me like a baby and slowed down my times. Nathan always gave us a time everyone could manage with a bit of time to spare. Not even they could make those times, we aren't as good as you were. And I understand what you like, but please take into account some people like to train a bit of everything, becasue surprisingly not everyone loves freestyle.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
May 6th, 2013 at 12:35pm
You guys were doing just fine in the old apartment. Sure, it was a little crowded, but it was affordable. Everyone had a place to sleep, everyone had food to eat, and everyone could afford everything (until you unfairly charged my boyfriend waaaay too much rent). But no, you decide that even though you dont have a job, you're gonna make us get a place which cost waaay too much. Your own boyfriend is bending over backwards to pay his bills AND yours. Just yalls half of the rent and YOUR cell phone bill alone are over a thousand dollars. You dont even start your job til mid-May. And on top of it all, you have the balls to ask my boyfriend to sacrifice his car insurance money for the water bill so "you wouldnt have to owe anybody." You make me fucking sick. Once my boyfriend and I move out (hopefully soon), you'll be sorry. Cause you really wont be able to afford it then. Bitch.
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
May 7th, 2013 at 07:26pm

I just made the decision to drop out of school and it feels really fucking good.
I don't think I can get good enough grades to actually stay in school to graduate and it stressed me out like no other. Maybe I'll regret this later in life but for now I think I made the right choice. I hope I did.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
May 14th, 2013 at 08:54am
You have no idea what you're talking about, so you should probably get the fuck out.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
May 14th, 2013 at 12:12pm
my job is becoming so opposite of what i once loved. i need to separate myself personally from my job because it's going to tear me apart if i don't. i don't get enough hours, i get told to talk to a manager about it, and when i do, i sill don't get enough hours. this is bullshit.
it's also bullshit that our new girl is all over every single guy and vise versa. they treat her like she's the best when she's only been there for a month. i've been there for over a year, and i'm fucking tired of being treated like shit because i'm not going to suck your dick for you to like me better.
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
May 15th, 2013 at 07:29am
You're driving me insane. You're a great person and I love being your friend, I just hate that you don't seem to understand that I have more friends than just you and sometimes I like to do things with them. I'm sorry you can't do all the things all of us can. I really am. But please, it really upsets me how angry you get when I do something without you. I spend the majority of my time with you when nobody else will. I'd like some acknowledgement for that. I'd also like it if you stopped getting so angry over simple things like me not catching your bus and going to the shops for a few minutes with the others instead. I can't be everywhere at once. and I'm sorry but sometimes I like to have a little fun.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
May 15th, 2013 at 06:32pm
Im seriously too mad to even think of words to say how im feeling about this situation.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
May 26th, 2013 at 11:36pm
I don't know why my car won't work. I don't understand it. I bought this car because I didn't want to deal with the inevitable problems with my old one.

It was certified. It is a well renowned dealer. It broke down on me after two months, and I've been having problem after problem ever since.

Maybe it's "fixed" right now, but that doesn't explain the fact that I can clearly feel the gears shift. Does my dad feel it? No. Does the mechanic? No. And the stupid wiring is screwed up in the right front turn signal.

I would prefer it if I didn't have problems until AFTER I've paid it off.
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
June 3rd, 2013 at 01:43am
I'm sorry. I was under the impression we could go to a movie without being judged by my supposed best friend.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
June 4th, 2013 at 11:25am
Leave my boyfriend alone. I dont know how much clearer I can be. Don't ask him to go swimming at your house. Dont ask him to hang out. Dont say anything to him. I will not allow you to try and "make a move" on him again. I dont feel comfortable having you around him. What dont you understand about that? I will not be so friendly about this anymore.