Don't have an account? Create one!

the vent thread

AuthorMessage
Kerosene Skye
Killjoy
Kerosene Skye
June 14th, 2013 at 06:45am
I hate being in love. And I hate myself for not having the courage to actually admit it to anyone other than a diary and a website. I have to see her pretty much every day and she's still nice to me, even though she won't ever be interested, because that's who she is. And it kills me inside.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
June 14th, 2013 at 07:43pm
Ya know what? I can tolorate your shitty rules, and I can deal with you being a massive bitch, but dont you dare fucking fire me because I was looking out for you fucking devil child. He is not the innocent angel you claim he is. He is one of my biggest trouble children, you just happen to come in when I have him up out of trouble. If you fire me, fuck you and what you're trying to turn this daycare into. You're making it so much worse, cunt.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
August 3rd, 2013 at 06:45pm
I fucking hate you. Everyone does. Im sorry you're too busy focusing on every single move I make to notice that. We're all walking on eggshells, and its not fair to anyone. Just quit while you're already so far behind. You're not making "changes", you're trying to dictate a place full of people who have been here way longer than you can imagine. You can't come in and demand all this shit. Its not working, and its not going to. Please, just stop.

And I cant stand the way you talk about the daycare. You say you're changing it, you talk about it like there was something wrong with it. I agree, there were a few SLIGHT changes that probably needed to be made, but you're trying to turn the whole place upside down. There was nothing majorly wrong that required your dictatorship. Why dont you put yourself in our shoes? I cant think of a single parent who likes you right now. Im not the one you need to be worrying about. You have no idea whats about to go down. You are in no way prepared for the shit you're about to face. And whether Im here to see it or not, Im still gonna watch you fall apart, even if it is from afar.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
August 8th, 2013 at 10:05pm
You both fucking disgust me. You get all that fucking money, but expect him to help you out? Ha, you got five hundred dollars for Christ's sake. I think a little gas money isn't too much to ask, considering you make him drive you everywhere.
severus.
Awake and Unafraid
severus.
September 13th, 2013 at 09:04pm
Okay, wow at her telling him I said I depressed. What a fucking cunt, and she wonders why I never tell her anything.
severus.
Awake and Unafraid
severus.
September 13th, 2013 at 09:12pm
Get off the fucking phone so I can curse you out, you worthless shit excuse of a...
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
September 13th, 2013 at 09:21pm
You are a fucking piece of work. Seriously. If you wanna argue with your fiancé and let him treat you like fucking shit, that's fine. That's your business. If you wanna fuel his fire and make everything worse for yourself, go ahead. But stop allowing that asshole to drag my fiancé, your son, into any of it. I seriously get sick of the things he complains about. My fiancé forgets to wash dishes and all hell breaks loose. Why can't one of yall do it? Who fucking cares as long as it gets done? You sit around all day swallowing pain pills and wallowing in self pity. It irritates me to no end. You're stressed because you allow your fiancé to talk down to you and treat you like garbage. And you allow him to talk down about your son, which I do not tolerate. You both piss me off. Leave my fiancé out of your shit.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
September 21st, 2013 at 09:09pm
It really annoys me that I need a second job, and when I go to apply, every place says, "I'm just worried you'll get burnt out since you've already got a job." Sorry, but my barely part time job isn't cutting it. Im sorry that you wont give me a chance, but its your loss.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
September 23rd, 2013 at 05:12pm
I don't understand why they would sell my mortgage before I even made the first payment. Like, I get that selling mortgages happens all the time, but they didn't even give me a chance to start paying them. Like, did they think I wasn't going be reliable? Did they think that because I'm 21 I wouldn't pay my mortgage on time? So instead they sell it right away to the bank I hate more than anything. After all the hell they put me through to get it approved, and they send me right back to where I never wanted to be again.
severus.
Awake and Unafraid
severus.
October 2nd, 2013 at 09:24pm
I don't know what the fuck is going on today/tonight but I can't fucking take much more of this.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
October 8th, 2013 at 10:52pm
You're are really lucky you're my fiancés mother, cause if you weren't, I wouldn't tolerate any of your shit. You are no mother in law of mine. You are nothing but selfish. No, me and him aren't eloping. But even if we were to, its none of your business. Its our lives, and you have zero say in the matter. If we really wanted to run off and get married, we would. Honestly, with the way you're so negligent with your health, I don't see you living to see the wedding. Sorry to say, but you literally do not take care of yourself. You aren't supposed to be smoking, its killing you more and more everyday. But since you "MUST", please take it outside. You have oxygen in your bedroom, and you could kill us all. Its annoying and selfish. I cant stand you. I don't wanna hug you cause you always smell like smoke and I hate having that on me. I don't like you because you treat your own son like shit, and expect him to worship you anyway. Im not going to cater to you. If we ever have children, you will not be alone with them. I hate you, and one day, Ill be able to say it.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
October 24th, 2013 at 10:07am
I was right all along. You are plotting against us all. We're not the problem at all. You've been spying on a select few (me included), and every little thing you disagree with, you'd send us to the office. And if we're in the office enough, we get fired. I saw it happen before me, and I'm sure its not gonna stop. You wont stop until you've gotten rid of everyone you don't like. Sorry, but that wont work forever. We're not criminals and you're not running a military, you're supposed to be running a fucking daycare. Not a single person complained about me until you showed up. I think you lied about all the parents and staff complaining about me. I think it was all you and your nark. You're not a shovel and I'm not your dirt. I can't just sit back and watch you ruin more lives. I know exactly who's going to be next. You need to get the stick out of your ass and realize the daycare is FUCKING FINE! You need to focus on our money issue and short staff issue and parents who don't give a fuck about us as staff before you go firing people left and right for things I'm sure didn't happen the way you say they did. I used to give you the benefit of the doubt, but now I don't ever see why. You will reap what you sow.

And I hate the way that if you had a serious problem with someone, you wouldn't tell. You'd sit by and instead of kindly telling them how to improve before they get into more trouble, you watch them keep on and keep on until you finally have enough evidence of them fucking up and they'd be in the office. It happened to me, and it'll happen to more. I'm sick of it.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 18th, 2013 at 01:23pm
This is getting annoying. You've seriously only worked me twice, a few hours each time, since you hired me. And why did you tell me not to come in that day when you really didn't mean it? I don't get you. You even said I did good. So what am I doing wrong? I know you have three other people to get hours too, but they get more than me. I'm pretty fucking confused, and pissed off too. What happened to, "I'll get you twenty hours a week, don't worry"? Yea, cause that's obviously what happened. The money isn't coming in and I have bills to pay and I have to keep gas in my car.
My Chemical Kid
Killjoy
My Chemical Kid
November 18th, 2013 at 10:55pm
How can you be so cruel to me and then have the guts to ask me whats wrong. How dare you even think I'm fine! You disgust me with your sick twisted ways of torturing people you monster. You fill me with the fiery energy of rage. At least I don't feel nothing anymore. I'd rather feel pain and anger than nothing at all. My hatered for you is everlasting in my deranged heart you sick fuck.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 22nd, 2013 at 05:42pm
Wow, cant believe you honestly said no to that. I offered to clean the entire house, for only thirty dollars. No questions asked. You wont get an offer like that from anyone else. I am desperate for money, you know this. I cant get more hours at my current job, I've tried. I'm lucky to get one day a week. I cant get any places to call me back about a second job. I cant get anyone to buy the clothes and stuff I'm selling. The one time a potential employer calls me back, they can't be flexible with me. I need the weekend cause that's usually when the mall actually schedules me. If they cant be flexible with a few weekends, I highly doubt they'd be flexible with my cosmetology tests. I'm so fucking depressed lately. It takes all I have to get out of bed. I need help, and I'm not afraid to ask. I'm just...tired.
satellites.
In The Murder Scene
satellites.
December 4th, 2013 at 05:42pm
JFC, I'M SO STUPID.
WHY DID I NOT REVISE SOONER.
ALL I NEED TO GET IS A C, BUT NOW I'M GOING TO FUCKING NOT EVEN GET THAT.
everyone will be so disappointed and it will all be my fault )':

This is from 2009, and interestingly, it came true. I didn't revise enough, didn't get my grades, didn't get into uni. But it turned out to be the best thing that could have happened.

Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 19th, 2013 at 09:42am
I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. So, I actually ended up having almost $200 less in my bank account than I thought. Of course I didn't write down paying for those things because I didn't know I had to pay for them. I thought they were just automatically sent to you, I didn't know they took money out of the bank for them. So now, I'm seriously struggling. But for some reason, you're still pressuring me to pay a bill for something I don't even use anymore instead of calling and cancelling my service. I have bills I have to pay for things I actually need, I don't have the money to be paying for things I don't even use. I haven't used it in months, but since you've been pressuring me I've been paying it regardless. My other bills are high enough, I don't need that one taking away money I need. You're annoying me with all this.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 6th, 2014 at 02:30pm
I don't know what you want me to do. It's a tad bit frustrating going to every single fucking place I can think of and only hearing ,"we're not hiring right now, but we are accepting applications." It's even more frustrating seeing everyone I know finding a job left and right, at the same places I apply, but me not getting a job. All I can do is keep filling out these job applications, and go to the unemployment office, and slowly watch myself die. I haven't eaten or drank hardly anything in three days. Just because you got a job within a week of losing yours doesn't mean I'm that lucky. I mean, obviously. Look at me. I failed my cosmetology test by one fucking point and we cant afford for me to go take another. So all that school was basically wasted. My birthday is coming up in 11 days, and having to tell people, "I need money, so I'm not gonna ask for anything else" is honestly majorly depressing. I'm bummed out and I can't pull myself out. I honestly don't know why nobody will hire me. Maybe its because I'm not ashamed to admit that I was fired from my old job, maybe I should stop marking that on applications. Maybe its because I'm not able to explain why I got fired, because "my old boss abuses her power" doesn't sound good. Just please, if you're not gonna legitimately help me, shut up. Pressuring me into putting more job applications wont help me when I've already done so everywhere. Pressuring me to find a job wont help when nobody is hiring. Just, stop.
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
February 6th, 2014 at 08:11pm
IHateyouIhateyouIhateyou

because you don't know what you're doing, you only get yourself in these situations all the time, and you don't understand anything.
I told you, time after time, and I was getting better.
You had to mess me up and leave me in my hole again. But I think I'll be okay..
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 11th, 2014 at 07:52pm
Seriously, if I wasn't so desperate for a job, I'd tell you to fuck off. You've been a dick with my applications, not calling me back as promised, and so on. To say I'm irritated with you is an understatement.