Don't have an account? Create one!

the vent thread

AuthorMessage
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
September 10th, 2014 at 11:27am
I DON'T ACCCTUALLY LIKE ANYONE.

i dont care who you are, but other than like litterally 2 people, I dont acctually like you. I think you're obnoxious.
I'm very difficult to please and get along with.
Why is so god damn hard for other people to understand? And then becuase you're so "upset" that i dont like you, you go and make it worse for yourself?
THIS IS WHY I DONT LIKE YOU.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
September 18th, 2014 at 10:44pm
Somebody called you hot and you're complaining about it on facebook.

Damn, I wish I had your problems.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
September 26th, 2014 at 11:10am
You know what else bothers me?

I work as a Delivery Driver for Pizza Hut. And I am proud of my shitty job, but what bothers me is the amount of OTHER WOMEN who say “wow. you do this? you like your job? but isn’t being a girl and delivering at night, like, scary?” or “Here’s a few extra bucks, bc i can’t imagine being a GIRL and doing this.” or “wow. i’ve never had a girl driver before.”

my question is, how does my vagina affect me getting in my car and driving to your house, handing you your food and taking your money, and then driving back to the store? IN WHAT PART OF THAT PROCESS DOES MY VAGINA COME INTO PLAY? WHO. GIVES. A. FUCK. THAT I AM A GIRL.

And another thing. I am the O N L Y girl driver in my store, and have been since December. Women aren’t even applying to us. Only men have. And we’ve been hiring for a long time.

this is just crazy.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
September 29th, 2014 at 01:50pm
please leave me alone. your sporadic texts and facebook messages just scream desperation. have you ever stopped to wonder that perhaps i have moved on with my life? i'm tired of you coming back to me every single time it doesn't work out for you. we only went on a few dates, and i despised every single one of them. just go away already.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
September 29th, 2014 at 02:42pm
You really piss me off when you try to sit there and complain about about what you think I do/don't do. If you aren't complaining about how I "never do dishes enough", you're complaining about my need of a full time job. I don't need you sitting there and barking at me about it. My hours have been cut to the point of me being desperate. At both of my jobs. I really have been trying, and I'm not apologizing because you don't think trying is enough. Nobody is hiring, full time or otherwise. Unless it's seasonal. I'm not quitting my two jobs just for something temporary. It's very scary and very real. And you aren't helping by bitching. You're really making me lose motivation. I'm sick of you. You can suck a cock, because I'm really just done listening to someone who doesn't know what he's talking about. Bye.
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
October 12th, 2014 at 08:15pm
I don't even know where to begin. I've been feeling super lonely lately. I don't really want to make an effort to talk to any of my so called friends, or even my boyfriend, because they never want to make the effort to talk to me first. Like I get that they're busy and have lives and all that, but they could at least reply to my texts. The worst part is that this isn't even directed towards one person. Or one ignored text message. It's literally everyone who I thought cared about me and several ignored messages over a period of weeks.

I just don't want to bother anymore.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
October 13th, 2014 at 01:43am
I really hate that you won't seem to grow up about some things.
and I really hate that I can't complain about you to my friends because you're friends with them too.
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
October 13th, 2014 at 06:34am
I'm sick of everyone coming to me to bitch about everyone else because they figure I'm a brick wall. I'm not going to repeat what you guys say, but everything you tell me isn't what I'm supposed to know about people. Especially people who make an effort to not associate with me, I don't want to hurt their feelings either.
I'm over it.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
October 13th, 2014 at 11:25am
I seriously think you just like making me feel like shit. I'm over you. You pitching a fit about me not having full time work won't make full time work come. You got pissy when I had no work. Now you're pissy that I don't have enough work. You can fuck off. I've tried telling you and you don't listen. So, from now on, you can bitch at me all you want to, but I'm not gonna listen. I'm not gonna respond. No point in speaking up if you're not gonna listen. I'm just going to ignore you. You might as well start yelling at the walls.

You know what pisses me off the most? You thinking you know what my life is. You're talking about me starting my own life. Well, I'm fucking trying. I'm sure I could get a nice full time daycare job, if only my ex boss didn't write such terrible things about me in my papers. I couldn't get hired at another daycare if I tried. Nobody wants to hire me because I don't have any experience. Sure, I could go to school. If I had a full time job to help pay for it. I've already went to, and graduated, from one school. I didn't work out. If I do end up going to school, I wanna make sure it's not a waste like last time. So, as far as you trying to tell me what I need to do. I'm doing all I can. You can just fuck off.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
October 19th, 2014 at 09:38pm
I need to get the fuck over it. Nothing is gonna change. I'm right where I'm supposed to be. Whether I like it or not, I'm here to stay. This is how it's supposed to be. It won't change. It can't change. This is it.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
October 20th, 2014 at 02:59pm
i feel fucking disgusting. i can't stick to anything. even after coming home and crying i can't commit to a change. what the fuck is wrong with me?
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
October 23rd, 2014 at 05:00am
I'm sick of this shit, I don't know what I did wrong by you at all and yet you seem to find pleasure in excluding me from my own friends. I'm left feeling more alone than ever, yet I'm surrounded by friends. The fact that you're not only talking at them all but flirting with them because you crave affection is hard to watch, and I don't feel like whatever it is that you don';t like me for warrants your constant cattiness, the fact you won't listen or even let me speak my mind, or allow anyone else to listen to what I have to say.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
October 23rd, 2014 at 08:35pm
This is gonna sound mean or whatever, but the only real reason I wanna make my fiance and I work out is because if I'm not with him, I'll be alone forever. Which sometimes doesn't sound so bad, but I know I'm not the kind to be alone forever. I don't think we're good together anymore, but I feel like I don't have a choice. I'm officially pathetic.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 1st, 2014 at 03:36pm
Seriously, why do you wait and ask me to do things when you know I have to start getting ready for work? I ask all day if you need anything, but you only seem to need me when I'm busy. Fuck that, you haven't done anything today.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
November 2nd, 2014 at 06:46pm
i don't know what to do about this. i'm excited at the possibility of making a good friend that i have a lot in common with, but i don't want to send anyone mixed signals. i don't want anything else with him.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 3rd, 2014 at 08:50am
Please leave me. Just, please. It's obvious I don't have the strength to do it myself. Please just forget me and go.
roseieroway
Salute You in Your Grave
roseieroway
November 3rd, 2014 at 11:30am
Richey Edwards.:
Please leave me. Just, please. It's obvious I don't have the strength to do it myself. Please just forget me and go.

my heart broke just reading this. if you want, i can pray for you Smile
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
November 9th, 2014 at 05:56pm
i'm kind of conflicted. this guy i don't like but likes me asked me to go on a roadtrip with him. i fucking love roadtrips and i've been writing about the road a lot. it's where i truly feel like i'm home and i've been longing for that feeling.
really the only thing making me question this is the fact that i'm not 100% comfortable with him just because i don't know him that well. i don't think he'd do anything to hurt me, i'm not worried about that, it's just my anxiety about people i'm not close with. and i'm scared of car wrecks but i need to get over that.
i guess i'm gonna tell him yes. i'm just nervous about it.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
November 17th, 2014 at 11:40pm
One thing I can't stand is when someone tries to tell me what I am. Whether it's my dad saying "you're just like I was, you'll change" or someone saying I'm automatically a feminist just because I'm a woman... no one is in any position to tell me what I am -- no one except for me.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 21st, 2014 at 09:23am
I don't get you. I was out looking for jobs for at least five hours. They all basically told me to apply online. That's what I'll probably be spending my time on today. Considering I've got so many to fill out. But you're still not happy. It's still not good enough. Well, fuck you.