Don't have an account? Create one!

What Are You Thinking?

AuthorMessage
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
June 1st, 2022 at 11:42pm
Celestialbloo:
Wait it's reported that depp won, but also he defamed her by calling it a hoax, but also the jury didn't believe her. How can both those things be true? This trail made no god damn sense from the beginning. I take this whole thing as a grim omen about whats to come and I trust everyone around me less now.

so he sued her for 3 claims, which he won all 3
she countersued for 3, but only won 1 countersuit

the countersuit was about statements his lawyer made to the daily mail about a specific event
they found the lawyer's statements to be untrue, so she won that particular countersuit
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
June 1st, 2022 at 11:51pm
am glad the twitter headline is this tho Jury finds both Amber Heard and Johnny Depp were defamed after weeks-long trial
not just pinning it on one or the other
a lot of sources are ignoring that heard won one of her countersuits
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
June 2nd, 2022 at 01:14am
I remember the hoax line, but I think it was about her claims in general just that she did it to better her career. I'm just going to say it I wish Depp had lost hands down.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
June 2nd, 2022 at 01:21am
And now I'm going to have to go to work and listen to the basic ass people I work with in the office tomorrow circle jerk about how the untouchable titan of amber heard was against all odds bested by the heroic underdog johnny depp.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
June 3rd, 2022 at 03:52am
We can stop talking about this, but it's actually stupid how much of my trauma people's reactions are hitting on. There are things about the way other people see these situations that I just don't understand and I also think we are just never going to know for sure what happened.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
June 5th, 2022 at 12:44am
i'm sorry if any of our talks about it triggered you
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
June 5th, 2022 at 02:31am
No, what I can't get over is how ambivalent and cruel and black and white people are to such a painful situation and how people are so blind to power dynamics. I've started accepting recently that most people just elect to take things at face value their whole lives and I think they do that to protect themselves but its a mentality that nearly stole my life from me when I was a teenager so I find it triggering when people treat supporting depp like it's a game. I probably should have stuck with my gut and not engaged with this. I really don't want to antagonize anybody who doesn't agree with me I'm kind of thinking out loud to myself really and mostly wanted a place to vent my frustrations. I wanted to know what you think, brandy, because I respect your opinion and if you sympathize with depp I think you'd have a good reason to, but I don't think that I can.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
June 5th, 2022 at 11:59am
i see what you're saying, and i agree, i hate the way people have been treating this case, too
the memes and jokes and skits people have been doing make me super uncomfortable, and how people are treating it like football teams and attacking people for supporting whom they don't support
i don't think either one of them are innocent so people on either side making definitive "so and so is 100% innocent" i think are ignoring a lot of context and evidence that goes against their opinions

i do find depp at least somewhat sympathetic, but there are some things that i just absolutely cannot get behind
i still haven't seen his testimony, but i've heard that he's said some pretty horrible and misogynistic things about the mother of his children and heard, which i obviously cannot sympathize with at all and find pretty stomach churning
if he actually said these things i cannot support him at all
and he's going back to court next month for assaulting a crew member, i don't know if it's the same incident you've talked about

we can drop the conversation if you want to, i think we've covered p much everything we could
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 23rd, 2022 at 10:37pm
ew
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
go away spam
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
trying to get a new page...
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 23rd, 2022 at 10:38pm
i have to connect my internet to my laptop because mine sucks so much
Smile Smile Smile
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
i hope this works better Smile Smile Smile
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
ironically spamming to get rid of spam 2022~~~~~
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 23rd, 2022 at 10:42pm
brandleys;:
i hope this works better Smile Smile Smile

doesn't seem to
everyone's gone quiet again in the group chat
>.<
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
July 24th, 2022 at 03:07pm
At least the spam bots helped create a buffer from the trial talk lol
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
July 24th, 2022 at 03:08pm
If my shoulders don't stop hurting I'm gong to grind them into a fine dust.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 24th, 2022 at 03:48pm
omg this is so gross
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 24th, 2022 at 03:49pm
not your shoulders, the spam
brandleys;
Death Defying