July 24th, 2022 at 03:54pm
y'all won't have to hear my singing anymore just to get rid of the spam
beyond the grave;
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
beyond the grave;
July 24th, 2022 at 06:09pm
brandleys;:
not your shoulders, the spam
funny that that's what it looks like tho, especially now the spam's gone rolling on floor
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 24th, 2022 at 07:30pm
amy your shoulders are awesome and not gross
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
July 25th, 2022 at 03:16am
No they are gross. We're at war with each other.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 25th, 2022 at 04:24pm
i really don't know what to do
i'd call cps in a heartbeat if i knew they wouldn't be fucking useless and put my nieces in a potentially worse situation

i was writing a huge thing about what's going on but the point is my sister is totally unfit to have these girls
we have willow here, but we can't get nina because she's so young and so dependent on her still
and i'm really worried about her mental development being around my sister
beyond the grave;
beyond the grave;
July 25th, 2022 at 09:47pm
brandleys;:
i really don't know what to do
i'd call cps in a heartbeat if i knew they wouldn't be fucking useless and put my nieces in a potentially worse situation

i was writing a huge thing about what's going on but the point is my sister is totally unfit to have these girls
we have willow here, but we can't get nina because she's so young and so dependent on her still
and i'm really worried about her mental development being around my sister
have you looked into any online support groups? maybe someone who's gone through something similar might have some good advice
idk what else you can do except call cps. do you know what they're like in your area, do you know for sure it won't be any use? maybe you could go down there and talk to someone in person? i know you and your mum don't really have the means to take them in but do you think your dad will be willing to have them live with him?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 25th, 2022 at 11:20pm
purifying flame;:
have you looked into any online support groups? maybe someone who's gone through something similar might have some good advice
idk what else you can do except call cps. do you know what they're like in your area, do you know for sure it won't be any use? maybe you could go down there and talk to someone in person? i know you and your mum don't really have the means to take them in but do you think your dad will be willing to have them live with him?

i've tried to look into it, but all across the country cps is a joke, and there's no guarantee they would take the girls away since they aren't (as far as we know) physically abused
and no, i don't think our dad would take them in, and we kind of don't want him to
in dealing with tantrums and general toddler stuff, he generally starts at a 10 with discipline, whereas we prefer to gradually increase in tone, if that makes sense
he starts off strict right away, and it tends to scare willow, and she doesn't need that
beyond the grave;
beyond the grave;
July 25th, 2022 at 11:56pm
brandleys;:
purifying flame;:

i've tried to look into it, but all across the country cps is a joke, and there's no guarantee they would take the girls away since they aren't (as far as we know) physically abused
and no, i don't think our dad would take them in, and we kind of don't want him to
in dealing with tantrums and general toddler stuff, he generally starts at a 10 with discipline, whereas we prefer to gradually increase in tone, if that makes sense
he starts off strict right away, and it tends to scare willow, and she doesn't need that
yeah i thought that might be the case, i know you're on better terms with him now, but it's better to spare them from that
so maybe you just gotta keep doing what you're doing, and hope that your sister gets her shit together one day, at least a little bit
in the meantime, and even if she never does, the fact that you're in your nieces' lives is already and will be majorly beneficial for them, i think they'll be okay as long as you're there for them, it seems you're like the only stable thing in their lives atm so it's really good that they have that
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
July 26th, 2022 at 01:00am
Can I ask why did you sister decide to keep them? Not that it's a mistake she did but it didn't seem like she was prepared to
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 26th, 2022 at 09:17pm
Celestialbloo:
Can I ask why did you sister decide to keep them? Not that it's a mistake she did but it didn't seem like she was prepared to

i don't fucking know
with willow she was still with his father, so she had the expectation that he would be there
she's been broken up with him since she was like, 2 months pregnant with maggie and now he's in prison again

we have no idea why she decided to get pregnant again, considering all the shit we already had to deal with
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 26th, 2022 at 09:18pm
purifying flame;:
yeah i thought that might be the case, i know you're on better terms with him now, but it's better to spare them from that
so maybe you just gotta keep doing what you're doing, and hope that your sister gets her shit together one day, at least a little bit
in the meantime, and even if she never does, the fact that you're in your nieces' lives is already and will be majorly beneficial for them, i think they'll be okay as long as you're there for them, it seems you're like the only stable thing in their lives atm so it's really good that they have that

the only issue with me is that i often get talked over
boundaries i try to set get stomped all over by my mother so willow doesn't listen to me as much
it's not as bad as it used to be but it's quite frustrating
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 4th, 2022 at 04:47pm
dead to the world always makes me so happy
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 4th, 2022 at 04:57pm
brandleys;:
dead to the world always makes me so happy

energize me is another one
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
August 10th, 2022 at 12:24pm
hello fellow forum friends
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 10th, 2022 at 08:37pm
vermuda:

こんにちは!Bye
vermin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vermin
August 11th, 2022 at 11:39am
brandleys;:
vermuda:

こんにちは!Bye

ooo Japanese, i tried to learn but hiragana was tough for me to memorize
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 15th, 2022 at 12:18am
vermuda:
ooo Japanese, i tried to learn but hiragana was tough for me to memorize

i had a lot of fun learning both kana
and unpopular opinion but i also really enjoy studying kanji

i've been studying sort of off and on since spring 2020, i take classes at college
but i've kinda slowed down because of depression and shit but i still love it
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 21st, 2022 at 04:00pm