Don't have an account? Create one!

MS Paint Adventures (MSPA)

AuthorMessage
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 16th, 2014 at 06:21pm
Yeah, I mean even though they're technically the same person, they're still different. It kind of actually brings in the whole "nature vs nurture" debate, really, since they grew up in different societies despite being the exact same person.

I love how she calls him "shouty" or "nubs mcshouty". Actually I just love Meenah in general. She's cool. As well as Karkat. Of course I love Karkat.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
February 16th, 2014 at 06:27pm
That's true, but she really admires the condensation. I sense a conflict ahead.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 16th, 2014 at 06:28pm
Hmm, I hadn't actually thought about that for some reason.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
February 16th, 2014 at 08:20pm
WIth the ancestors and the beta tolls, alpha trolls, beta kids and alpha kids there are so many conflicts of interests, potential clashes and relationship chemistries. Just look at dave going for jane i.e johns grandmother.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 16th, 2014 at 09:50pm
Or Dave being nervous about meeting Dirk?

Who is your favourite alpha troll? Actually, who is your favourite everybody? Alpha troll, beta troll, alpha kid and beta kid?
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
February 16th, 2014 at 09:57pm
Well you know that my favorite beta troll is Terezi, my favorite alpha is hard. A lot of them are pretty interesting but I haven't really gotten to invested in any of them. I guess Porrim is pretty cool. John is my favorite alpha kid because well that's how homestuck starts and I love my protagonists. My favorite beta kid is Dirk, but I generally like the alpha kids more than the beta; I missed them while the story concentrated on the beta kids. And you?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 16th, 2014 at 10:55pm
Actually I think you have the alpha and beta kids switched around. Think of it like, John etc played the beta game, while Jane etc played the alpha game. But whatever it doesn't matter.

Anyway, right now my favourite beta troll is Gamzee, but I really love all of them. I'm just going through my juggalo phase I guess. Alpha troll... I think Latula, probably. I like Damara too, though. Beta (or alpha) kid Jade, then Dave a very close second. And alpha (or beta) kid, Roxy.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
February 16th, 2014 at 11:02pm
ugh ok
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
February 16th, 2014 at 11:08pm
I think I understood it when I read it and then over thought it during the break.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
February 16th, 2014 at 11:11pm
Okay I think I understand. Because the trolls beta session successfully produced the kids they were also beta's so after the scratch it went back to alpha. What fun logic.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
February 16th, 2014 at 11:20pm
I really wonder what our planets would looks like.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 17th, 2014 at 12:18am
I found a thing a while ago about figuring out planets it's on Tumblr somewhere.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
February 17th, 2014 at 12:32am
I know that the first part has to do with a persons aspect.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
February 17th, 2014 at 12:36am
This?
I find the personal DNA things to be tedious and not explicitly accurate. Also I forget mine.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 17th, 2014 at 12:48am
Yeah, I remember seeing that one, I forgot what I chose my land to be.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
February 17th, 2014 at 12:52am
Ah. I hoped to just come up with my land. Like Land of Gales and Neon would be hella cool.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 17th, 2014 at 01:04am
I just took the first quiz linked to on that page, the PersonalDNA one. I got Experiencer, which... isn't on there. Disgust
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 17th, 2014 at 01:05am
Oh, but my second result is Reserved, which is on there, so I guess I'll go with that.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 17th, 2014 at 01:07am
So what I got is:

Your land itself is dark and minimalistic. There is very little happening at all, and what little there is is hidden for you to find and explore on your own terms. If there are any consorts, they are most likely scattered, if not hiding or in hibernation. However, there is a problem to solve that will loom over your land, and it's up to you to solve it yourself.

and

If you are a Rational (You have both N and T in your result) :
Your quest is to figure out the rules and systems governing the world and learn to work it to your advantage! Think Rose’s quest to learn to “play the rain”.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
February 17th, 2014 at 01:10am
I'll try it later when I'm not studying.