Don't have an account? Create one!

Kill Hannah

AuthorMessage
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
April 24th, 2008 at 04:05pm
omg, best show I've been to in a long time.
they were even better then I expected live!
Front Row ftw
And I got to meet them all. they are so sweet. and Jon is so tiny....
I really hope they come back soon
SpreadLegsNotLies
Bleeding on the Floor
SpreadLegsNotLies
April 28th, 2008 at 07:03pm
Saw them in Cologne about two weeks ago and it was better than I expected it... and such nice guys... even though we probably confused Mat a bit...
Aphex Hanna
Bulletproof Heart
Aphex Hanna
May 1st, 2008 at 06:43pm
well, he seems easily confused/distracted
SpreadLegsNotLies
Bleeding on the Floor
SpreadLegsNotLies
May 7th, 2008 at 07:27pm
I didn´t even realised it was him LOL... he walked past us for like four times... always smiling at us and no reaction from us LOL... took us a bit... well... I haven´t seen them before... but after the show it was all very nice...
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
June 10th, 2008 at 09:07pm
Hiya, i dunno if anyone can help me but does anyone know any good sites to get photos of the guys in Kill Hannah?

...i know it sounds abit strange but ive spent about the last week looking for pics of the members and even trying to take screen shots off youtube videos lol.

Im wanting photos because i do engraving art...ive done MCR now im wanting to do kill hannah. So im looking for head shots (like THESE types) or good enough quality to still zoom in (so head neck fit A4 roughly).

I was going to ask on acouple of Kill Hannah fan forums but nither would let me resgister.
William Francis.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
William Francis.
June 11th, 2008 at 04:59pm
You can try buzznet. There's some pictures on there.
And if you see like concert pictures with copyright on them; try to look for the original site where it came from.

And maybe there are some pictures on flickr.com
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
June 14th, 2008 at 10:00pm
Thanx, yeah ive tried buzznet and lots of random sites and had no luck but i havnt tried flickr yet so ill try that 1.

Also, to UK fans if you dont know already, Kill Hannah have posted UK dates up for Sept/Oct, cant wait to see them Very Happy!

Does anyone know anywhere or any site i can buy/download their older songs??
I was going to ask on the media request thread but for some reason it looks like its disappeared.
SpreadLegsNotLies
Bleeding on the Floor
SpreadLegsNotLies
June 15th, 2008 at 04:20pm
As soon as the tickets for Cologne are on sale I'll get one... can't wait to see/confuse them again... bring on October.... gosh... this fall will be sweeeeeet Smile

Anyone has an idea who'll support them?
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
June 15th, 2008 at 06:11pm
I havnt heard any names mentioned yet, who supported them last time they were in the UK, were they any good?
Enter Shikari
Always Born a Crime
Enter Shikari
June 17th, 2008 at 08:44am
Ooh! I never knew about this thread!
I saw Kill Hannah with Aiden and the were awesome!
I met Matt, Johnny and Greg afterwards!
I'm seeing them again on 25 October! Yay!
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
July 2nd, 2008 at 01:36pm
aww cool, lucky you! What were they like to meet?
ziggy stardust;
Salute You in Your Grave
ziggy stardust;
July 3rd, 2008 at 04:36am
^ I met Matt! And he's lovely.
I saw them with Aiden too.
Amd I'm seeing them again on Setember 30th with Saving Aimee - anyone else seeing them on that tour?
Kemmel
Killjoy
Kemmel
July 5th, 2008 at 03:58pm
I remember seeing them on tour with Aiden. Had it not been for the hair and clothes I'd have mistaken them for Muse when they came out with fucking lasers and everything! They sound awesome on CD and boy are they good live.
Enter Shikari
Always Born a Crime
Enter Shikari
July 5th, 2008 at 04:16pm
khelda:
aww cool, lucky you! What were they like to meet?

They were so nice, I think me and my friend scared Johnny a little bit(Long story...) we talked to Mat for ages because everyone was crowded around him and we waited until they all went away and he was so cool!And Johnny is just a little sweetheart!

Me with Greg

Me and my friends with Johnny.

The batery went dead on my camera so we couldnt get pics with Mat, but hopefully I will in october!

(those pics were after the concert so excuse the horrible state of my hair.)
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
July 12th, 2008 at 08:22pm
Its great to hear that they're lovely guys to meet and good live!

Can't wait to see them now Very Happy. Still havent decided which friend im gonna force to come to the gig with me lol none of my friends are really into my type of music unfortunately.

^^its great you got photos with them! ha ha, aww i know how you and your mate feels, i think ive deffinately scared some musicians *facepalm*.

Your hair looks fine, my hair always looks like a state after a gig because its that awful inbetween wat where if i straighten it, it then has a horrible wave in it by the end of the night and if i put loose curls in, they all drop out Sad.
xxWolvenPrincessxx
Joining The Black Parade
xxWolvenPrincessxx
July 31st, 2008 at 10:21am
I love Kill Hannah, crazy angel is the kind of song that makes you just want to get up and dance. lol.

randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
October 7th, 2008 at 09:32pm
If someone here doesn't mind, if you went to one of KH hope for the hopeless gigs could you please post any songs you remember them playing?

Im going to see them in afew weeks and wondering if its going to be a pretty short set since their is 3 support acts, and if the majority of songs are going to be hope for the hopeless or a big mix.

Thanx
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
October 8th, 2008 at 01:49pm
That's so awesome! You got to see them live...god I'm jealous! Disgust
You know MCR really like them too; Lips Like Morphine was on their compilation CD from Kerrang! about a year or so ago.
I love Crazy Angel. It's so cute! Very Happy Kinda reminds me of Hero/Heroine by Boys Like Girls.
Enter Shikari
Always Born a Crime
Enter Shikari
October 21st, 2008 at 11:03am
http://www2.kerrang.com/2008/10/kill_hannah_bus_catches_fire.html
Kill Hannahs bus causght fire last night, but all of them are ok but all there possessions were destroyed.

They hav'nt confirmed whether any dates will be cancelled.

I really hope they will be back on tour so I can see them on Saturday!

Edit: Theur support band My Passion has posted an update saying that the Paris and Hasselt shows are cancelled but the tour will continue on Friday 24 in Stoke England.

I feel bad for anyone going to the cancelled shows but atleast they have a good reason to cancell.
William Francis.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
William Francis.
October 23rd, 2008 at 09:45am
I read that yesterday as well. I'm just glad that they're okay really. Sucks that they lost a lot of stuff though Sad

And I hope for everyone in the UK that they'll start in Stoke again and that they'll redo their Paris & Hasselt show some other time.