Don't have an account? Create one!

January 6th, 2006 - According to the readers of AP; Gerard is unfashionable.

AuthorMessage
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
January 6th, 2006 at 04:35pm
In my AP magazine I recieved in the mail yesterday, they have this section where they had readers vote about the blah blah of 2005. This one stood out to me cos it was the only one anyone in MCR won. Btw, the band of the year was FOB. and what also got me was that Pete Wentz was voted the skankiest male of 2005, Paris Hilton the skankiest female. heh.

Musician I'd hang for crimes against fashion: Gerard Way (MCR)

runners up>> hilary duff> Gwen Sefain> Britney Spears.

Niiiiiice. Rolling Eyes
X_AnimeCrazyStyle_X
Killjoy
X_AnimeCrazyStyle_X
January 6th, 2006 at 04:37pm
hilary duff should be hanged just because of who she is!!!! lol
and so should brittany spears, i dont really kno who Gwen Sefain is so i am not gonna say anything... lol
shadows_within_me
Thinking Happy Thoughts
shadows_within_me
January 6th, 2006 at 04:37pm
That is messed up Gerard gots great fashion lol. Well he wears really cool clothes
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
January 6th, 2006 at 04:39pm
X_AnimeCrazyStyle_X:
hilary duff should be hanged just because of who she is!!!! lol
and so should brittany spears, i dont really kno who Gwen Sefain is so i am not gonna say anything... lol
your a retard. its about fashion; not who the person is. besides, even though we dont like their music, it doesnt mean they're a bad person.
X_AnimeCrazyStyle_X
Killjoy
X_AnimeCrazyStyle_X
January 6th, 2006 at 04:41pm
heh, there fucking preps, thats a good enough reason for me!!! and i would hang them to watch them die!!!! cuz i dont like them!
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
January 6th, 2006 at 04:42pm
X_AnimeCrazyStyle_X:
heh, there fucking preps, thats a good enough reason for me!!! and i would hang them to watch them die!!!! cuz i dont like them!
Rolling Eyes
X_AnimeCrazyStyle_X
Killjoy
X_AnimeCrazyStyle_X
January 6th, 2006 at 04:46pm
lol
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
January 6th, 2006 at 04:49pm
Lol! Go Gerard.

I bet it's because of his shrunk leather jacket. -gigglesnort-.
A S H L E E
Jazz Hands
A S H L E E
January 6th, 2006 at 04:50pm
lol, u gtta vote for Gerard of sexyist male for the Vergin awards!! i ve lost the link but ive woted him the sexyist male and im not okay the best video (coz there the onli optionsd 4 MCR) lik 15 times! lol but u ave to wait like half and hour afta u vote till ur next vote!
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
January 6th, 2006 at 05:18pm
life-screws-us-all:
lol, u gtta vote for Gerard of sexyist male for the Vergin awards!! i ve lost the link but ive woted him the sexyist male and im not okay the best video (coz there the onli optionsd 4 MCR) lik 15 times! lol but u ave to wait like half and hour afta u vote till ur next vote!
uhmm... that doesnt even make half a bit of sense to me, and besides.... does it even matter?
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
January 6th, 2006 at 05:43pm
C'mon , Gerard does have a lot of qualities.....but .....as far as fashion is concerned......let's just say he could dress better.....
So I kinda agree with that magazine.

Please don't hurt me!!!!!

*runs and hides in corner , hoping she won't get killed"
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
January 6th, 2006 at 05:56pm
no ones gonna kill you for stating your opinion, dont worry!!

personally, i love his clothes!! ok, so some items can be a bit dodgy, but mostly its pretty cool Very Happy
we are misfits
Motor Baby
we are misfits
January 6th, 2006 at 05:59pm
lol. come on people hes fashionable...
black is in.... and god knows Gerard wears enough black.....

wait is black in? im not up on that sort of stuff
Ale_Airam
Really Not Okay
Ale_Airam
January 6th, 2006 at 07:19pm
ha ha ha ha.....ha ha ha.....thats funny... Gee style is unique...and about the ¨vote¨ thimg...mmmm uhhh i dont think so... is lame to vote for somenthing that shallow... i mean.. i dont think they care if they look hot or not... if they really care this kind of stuffs... then Gee will make a diet... or somenthing.......

and....i guess what really matters is the music...!
I_am_a_VaMpiRe
Killjoy
I_am_a_VaMpiRe
January 6th, 2006 at 11:51pm
whoever wrote this must be f-ing blind! in the first place, who cares if he has bad fashion sense? are people really that concerned about how others dress?!?!?!? it's the music that matters. and in my personal opinion, Gerard has probably way better fashion sense then you.

Elvis lives!
..::JuLz::..
Killjoy
..::JuLz::..
January 7th, 2006 at 12:56am
i love gerards style, and i agree that it should be about the music who cares what it looks like its what it sounds like
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
January 7th, 2006 at 01:22am
X_AnimeCrazyStyle_X:

Someone hand me a shotgun.

I know. That was harsh. I'm a bitch. Etc etc etc.
But what the fuck is wrong with these people?! 'Heh their effin preps, good enough reason to kill em!'
Yeah. Cuz it's totally cool to run around claiming that you want to kill every person in the world with, for instance, red hair. Or people who like cats as opposed to dogs.
What's so wrong with being a prep? Sure, they get a bad rep for being annoying and immature and ineducated about the cool stuff life has to offer, but you know what? It's people like YOU, X_AnimeCrazyStyle_X, that give me headaches. You not only just made yourself sound like a chav, which is of course on the same level as a prep, but you proved to the whole board that you have a total of, like, seven brain cells.
Well done.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
January 7th, 2006 at 01:30am
...And in reply to the topic, well, I can't say I really care what some lame-ass publication has to say about Gerard's fashion sense.

Because I know, and WE all know, that he fucking rocks whether he's wearing a bullet-proof vest, a school blazer and tie, those adorable skeleton pyjamas, or better yet, buck-naked as the day he was born.
Nimrod~Girl
Bleeding on the Floor
Nimrod~Girl
January 7th, 2006 at 01:40am
Cigarettes And Suicide:
...And in reply to the topic, well, I can't say I really care what some lame-ass publication has to say about Gerard's fashion sense.

Because I know, and WE all know, that he fucking rocks whether he's wearing a bullet-proof vest, a school blazer and tie, those adorable skeleton pyjamas, or better yet, buck-naked as the day he was born.
haha i agree with you so much there. but honestly those people know nothing. Gerard is starting his own style by being an idividual.
Beautifully Chaotic
Jazz Hands
Beautifully Chaotic
January 7th, 2006 at 04:34am
Nimrod~Girl:
Cigarettes And Suicide:

haha i agree with you so much there. but honestly those people know nothing. Gerard is starting his own style by being an idividual.

I agree too Smile Gotta love the Skelo-Pjs Very Happy