Don't have an account? Create one!

Health and Fitness Thread

AuthorMessage
stay away;
In a Bullet's Embrace
stay away;
January 22nd, 2022 at 07:07am
I've had an awful few days, i got my period and then all hell broke loose. I ordered groceries last night for delivery today and I bought pretty much all healthy things, the least healthy thing was pistachios which even so isn't a bad choice. I'm going to get back on track today, so cross your fingers for me!
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
January 22nd, 2022 at 10:31pm
I haven't had a good past couple of days either. today included. but tomorrow
ugh, tomorrow, it'll have to be tomorrow. I'm just, tired of allowing myself to fuck up.
I want to work out and sweat tomorrow. I want to feel good when I go to bed tomorrow
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
January 23rd, 2022 at 06:10pm
went for a run, and it sucked. like, idk if it was because I'm out of shape, or was just already tired, or if it was because it's cold out, but I just couldn't push myself very far
stay away;
In a Bullet's Embrace
stay away;
January 24th, 2022 at 06:25am
the fact that you went for a run is still great, way to go becca!

I am doing so well and am so happy to be back on track. I have been perfect these past 2 days and have even been working out. It is showing on the scale because now I am only 2.4lbs away from my goal for the end of January! I really believe I can make it, I'm so proud and motivated!
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
January 25th, 2022 at 02:24am
Did much better on food today than I have the past few days. I even talked myself out of an extra dessert I'd wanted all day, realizing I didn't really want it. So, small victory.

It's supposed to be a little warmer tomorrow, so I'm probably going to try to run again.
stay away;
In a Bullet's Embrace
stay away;
January 25th, 2022 at 11:06am
that's great becca! good job! I hope you manage to get a good run in today!

I am killing it, I weighed in this morning and I am only 1lb away from my goal for the end of the month! I have been eating on my points and I am really seeing progress. Soooo happy!
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
January 25th, 2022 at 05:02pm
That's awesome Beth, I'm so proud of you! You're so close and I believe you can get there. Then it's just a matter of setting the next goal.

I did run today. I was hoping to run twice, because when I do while I'm working, I'll run on my two 15-minute breaks. I did the first one, and it was okay. Based on my stopwatch, my pace was the same as usual, but I felt so sluggish. So that's why I only did one. That and I ended up taking my second break later than I wanted to. But it's something.

I'm thinking though I might have some extra ice cream tonight, and just count those calories toward tomorrow. idk though. I won't have any ice cream left tomorrow, so if I don't go to the store, it might work
stay away;
In a Bullet's Embrace
stay away;
January 27th, 2022 at 09:11am
great job running becca! hope you've been having a good few days!

I have good news! I am officially 0.4lbs under my weight goal for the end of the month! I made it! my next goal is to hit 262.6lbs by the end of February, and if i make it to that weight before Valentine's Day I will set a new goal!! That's less than 8lbs away so I think it's doable! I am so happy with my progress.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
January 27th, 2022 at 04:31pm
stay away;:
great job running becca! hope you've been having a good few days!

It's been okay. Running is on hold again because cold. But still walking of course. And I've been okay on food. Not great, but not binging. But it's always easier to not binge on weekdays. Though last night wasn't as well. Not terrible, just more than I had planned because I didn't realize until after I ate them that the cookies I baked I had selected the wrong one in my app and they were twice as many calories as I thought. Oh well. I think the scale only went up because I was bloated though.

I'm kind of worried how I"m going to behave this weekend. Especially since we're getting a snow storm.

stay away;:
I have good news! I am officially 0.4lbs under my weight goal for the end of the month! I made it! my next goal is to hit 262.6lbs by the end of February, and if i make it to that weight before Valentine's Day I will set a new goal!! That's less than 8lbs away so I think it's doable! I am so happy with my progress.

But I am so happy for you! Keep the momentum going!
stay away;
In a Bullet's Embrace
stay away;
January 28th, 2022 at 12:19pm
thanks becca! I'm excited to keep going! i hope this weekend goes okay for you, i know weekend days can be easier to overeat on so i'm rooting for you

i'm down again but only a little bit. i'm 0.6lbs below my january goal, so that means i'm 7.4lbs away from my goal for the end of Februry, which is great considering it's still January. been perfect on my points with ww for the whole week and i'm so proud!
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
January 29th, 2022 at 12:15am
well I definitely didn't do great today. But I went for an hour and twenty minute walk in the snow, so hopefully that'll make up for some of it.

and it wasn't a terrible day, I don't think. but if it's the only "bad" day this weekend, then that's good. I at least have my dinner for tomorrow night planned, and it should be relatively healthy. at least it'll be homemade, and not just pre-prepared freezer food that just requires reheating. and I'll be snowed in, so it's not like I can run out to get more food.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
January 30th, 2022 at 10:27pm
better today. Still more than I wanted to eat, but still within an acceptable range. I just couldn't get over the "i want to eat just to eat" mood
but thankfully I had no desire to leave my house, so I couldn't go get food, and my snacking options were limited.

for that matter, I didn't go for any walks today. But I did do like, 400 jumping jacks. maybe 500, I can't remember.

I really want to make February my month. January was not. In fact, January was worse. well, maybe not worse in that I probably didn't gain as much weight as I did in December, but I did gain more weight, so, there's that.
I just, need to do better
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
January 31st, 2022 at 06:09pm
okay, that was... one good day
fuck me forgetting that January was 31 days, not 30, so when I realized that my goblin brain went "one more day to binge"
and I was going to fight that off until uncle frank showed up and my goblin brain thought "best get it out of the way now, you'll be bloated tomorrow anyway"

so, yeah. bought some cake. (and chocolate, but that's more easily rationed)
I mean, minor victory is that I didn't buy the other thing I saw and wanted, which was a container of chip-whiches. and I thought "fuck, I'm not eating 6 of those things in one night, and I refuse to eat any tomorrow" so I put them back. at least the cake was a single person sized serving

update: I ate all the frosting off the cake and threw away the cake. I guess that's all I really wanted.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 3rd, 2022 at 10:13pm
I guess today was a good day. Not as much walking as usual, but I did clean the house, so that counts as something.
and I did eat less than I have the past couple days. So I just hope I see something positive on the scale tomorrow.
I know my period has to be affecting my weight, but it's so discouraging to see the same exact weight 3 days in a row.
idk why I'm continuing to update here.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 6th, 2022 at 06:09pm
debating on just not eating tomorrow
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 14th, 2022 at 11:41pm
let's try this again.
14 days. where can I be on March 1st
stay away;
In a Bullet's Embrace
stay away;
February 21st, 2022 at 01:22pm
i disappeared b/c my gfs family was in town
and now my weight is up because they bought so much delicious food
i'm back on track starting today
had milk in my coffee and my oatmeal for breakfast, i can do this.
i need to lose at least 8lbs this week. god give my strength lol
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 27th, 2022 at 05:06pm
75% want to eat like crap because the world is going to shit
25% want to not spend money or feel any more like a blob of shit
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
March 2nd, 2022 at 11:12am
I'm going to do it. I'm going to lose the weight this time.
I'm going to feel like I did years ago. I'm going to wear those clothes again.
I'm going to do it.

I'm going to do it.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
March 9th, 2022 at 06:24pm
I only went for one walk today
but I compensated by doing 4 sets of my kettlebell workout.