Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
January 30th, 2015 at 07:38am
That's great hollie. Congratulations
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
January 31st, 2015 at 01:57pm
So I submitted my weigh-in for the Dietbet. I'm so excited for it! I have to lose 7 pounds in 30 days to be one of the winners.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
February 2nd, 2015 at 03:07pm
the Dietbet officially starts today. I'm also doing the Blogilates 30 day butt lift challenge and her monthly workout calendar which you have to sign up for her newsletter to get the password for. The butt challenge you don't have to sign up for the newsletter though
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 2nd, 2015 at 10:26pm
ehh, I ate a lot this weekend. I stayed within my goal, at least according to the app, but it was a lot. And I didn't even bother finishing yesterday's
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 4th, 2015 at 09:57am
I got my new scale so hopefully it's more accurate. It seems to be since there was a .2 lb difference between when I tested it out last night, and got up this morning

But it's slightly depressing because while this scale says three lbs less than a few weeks ago, I don't know if my previous weight on my previous scale was accurate
So I have no idea if I lost three lbs or not.

And the stupid my fitness pal won't let me change my starting weight without counting it as weight loss
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
February 4th, 2015 at 03:20pm
I just bought the cheapest scale at walmart for my Dietbet. It's not a digital but it works for now. Weighed myself yesterday and I lost about a pound but idk if it was water weight so I'm going to wait about a week and do it again.

I've been kinda wanting to get into lifting. I've had a gym membership for over a year now but I never go anymore, and when I did go I stuck to the cardio side you know. The weight training side looked pretty male dominated which scares me a little bit only because I don't know what I'm doing lol. But I might look into it because I really think I'd like it.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 4th, 2015 at 11:21pm
I was never into weight training, but I definitely stuck with the machines over the free weights. just liked them better
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
February 5th, 2015 at 09:10am
So, haven't posted much because a) I hardly had time and b) I lost a bit odd motivation (still trying find the other bit of motivation).
But I think that this week I've been doing really well, food wise.
Monday, I had spaghetti that I made Sunday for lunch And smacked on baby carrots.
Tuesday, I had a spring mix chicken salad with honey mustard and an avocado for lunch.
Wednesday, I had an orange for breakfast abd some trail mix. I also had the same lunch of salad as on Tuesday and snacked on baby carrots.

I still need to find me a cloth tape measure thingy, since Wal-Mart doesn't have any.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 5th, 2015 at 12:46pm
Try the craft store. They should have theme with all the notions
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
February 5th, 2015 at 03:31pm
Okay so I've been religiously counting calories for about a month and I've been avoiding most processed carbs and I've felt a lot better. It's getting to the point where I'm paranoid about it so I know I need to kind of chill out. For lunch today I went out with my Nana and I had half a sandwich and a salad. Not too unhealthy, just the bread which was wheat bread. And I know I haven't had bread in a while so I shouldn't feel guilty about it. But I'm gonna make sure I have a really healthy dinner.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
February 5th, 2015 at 06:58pm
OH! The other day I used a BMI calculator for the first time in a while... like at least 6 months if not a year since I've used once because it used to tell me I was obese and that always really depressed me and caused me to feel really bad about myself. Even though it shouldn't have because everyone carries their weight differently you know.
I used one the other day, and I'm officially in the "overweight" category. I'm so happy!
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 5th, 2015 at 08:09pm
Oh yeah that reminds me when I went to the urgent care on Sunday, the calculated my bmi without me asking and had the thoughtfulness to tell me I am overweight.
But at least it didn't say obese so that's good.

I had a really shitty day so there's a good chance in going to splurge a little on dinner and get a salad from McDonald's. It could be better, but it could be worse, and I'll still be within my calorie goal

But I know what you mean. I feel like I can't eat anything now without thinking about how many calories it's going to be
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 15th, 2015 at 01:25pm
the scale said a really nice number this morning, but I have a feeling it's going to go up after this weekend

who knew that eggs have so many calories?
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
February 17th, 2015 at 02:32pm
I found this article via a Facebook friend today:
Small Changes that Impact Your Health in Big Ways
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
February 21st, 2015 at 01:23pm
I've been following the Blogilates workout calendar for February and it's been awesome. I've only skipped 2 days of it (like 2 weeks apart) one day because i worked on my feet for 12 hours, and the other because i was sick. But other than that I've done every day and I feel so good! I've followed her calendars before and I always see results and I always feel so much stronger.
I've got like 9 days left in my Dietbet and I need to lose 2 more pounds so I've restricted my calorie intake back to 1200 for the next couple weeks.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
February 21st, 2015 at 01:45pm
Oh and I think I've been inspiring my mom to become healthier as well. She drinks a ton of diet coke every day and yesterday she told me she's gone 3 days without it and she's trying to cut it out. She said she's having withdrawal headaches but that she doesn't even want it! That makes me happy.

Also Jenni I'm reading that article right now and there are some really good tips in there! Thanks for sharing it.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 22nd, 2015 at 12:33pm
So I've been doing pretty good with watching my calories since I started using my fitness pal. In the 39 days since I started using it, I've only gone over my calorie goal a handful of times, and it's helped me lose about 10 pounds, give or take a few

but man, I really miss not having to worry about that. I went out on friday night with friends, and I had to think about what I was going to get, even though it was a fun occasion so I should have just been able to enjoy my meal for once, but I couldn't.

and I keep looking at recipes I want to try making, but I know that they aren't worth the calories. So I guess what I'm saying is that I miss food. I feel like I can't even have cheat days anymore without them negatively affecting me,
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
February 23rd, 2015 at 12:49am
What I do, Becca, instead of having an entire cheat day I just have a cheat meal. I am to have only one a week but sometimes I have 2. I find it helps me not go crazy and it doesn't impact my progress too much.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 23rd, 2015 at 02:02am
but I feel like that messes me up too.
Like right now, I guess my cheat meals are Friday when I go out. But when it's just one meal, I start thinking about how I can adjust for that with my meals throughout the day prior to that one. I tell myself I can't ever have pizza again unless it's the only meal I eat that day.

In theory I guess that would work, because it gives me something to look forward to. Hopefully it's just a matter of getting used to it
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
February 26th, 2015 at 07:55pm
I have 3 more days left on my February workout calendar. I've only skipped 3 days total, and they were all Sundays. I work every Sunday, and though I don't really have a problem working out on Saturdays even though I work, for some reason on Sundays I'm just absolutely exhausted. Probably from working on my feet for so many hours in just 3 days.
So, on the march calendar I think I might take Sundays off. The way the calendars are set up is that Friday is the rest day. I'm not sure if I'm going to take Fridays and Sundays off, or just use Sunday as my rest day. Anyway my dietbet ends on Monday too. I've been really bloated the past few days (thanks, mother nature) so I haven't weighed myself. I REAAALLLLYYY hope I hit my goal for that.