Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
September 7th, 2015 at 10:40pm
and it ends right as my vacation starts Tehe so I won't have to include it
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
September 7th, 2015 at 10:42pm
My sister and I are planning on going to the gym now Tues, Thurs, Fri and Saturdays. Smile
And possibly take boxing classes as well.
So, I have her for support too.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
September 7th, 2015 at 11:40pm
I'm going to try to remember to ask the gym for my membership card this week that way i can start going when i want. There's a women's only section which is pretty cool. I REALLY want to start going more. Might start C25K again but don't hold me to it
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
September 8th, 2015 at 12:19pm
I just want to rant a little bit because I feel lije for the past 2-3 weeks my weight has been stuck between 209 and 211
I can't seem to get past it and when I do it doesn't last long. Like, it lasts until dinner andthen, even if I ddon't go over my calories, I go back up the next morning.
This is so frustrating when I've put such an important deadline on it and I don't want to start doing unhealthy things just because I've gotten desperate.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
September 8th, 2015 at 12:48pm
i kind of feel the same way and it's so frustrating. i'm stuck between 150 and 155 and have been for a while.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
September 9th, 2015 at 11:17am
I definitely think it was my period messing with my weight yesterday. which, idk why I can never just assume that's the case to begin with.
but it would explain why I went up a lb yesterday morning, and then dropped 3 lbs in 24 hours.
if I don't screw up in the next few days, that'll make it so much easier to reach my goal in october
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
September 9th, 2015 at 05:25pm
I'm going to weigh myself every day up to sunday when we ~officially weight in just to see. I know it'll go up on Saturday & Sunday though, because Friday my aunt is taking me to my favorite Mexican restaurant and then my birthday Saturday I have a gourmet cake that I get every year and you bet your ass I'm eating that shit
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
September 13th, 2015 at 09:25am
Okay, September 13, 9:30am
208lbs

My goal is 199 by October 10th
And 15 total lost by November 8th
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
September 13th, 2015 at 09:26am
Oops
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
Oops again
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
Triple oops
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
September 13th, 2015 at 01:23pm
Yay day 1!!!

September 13th - 154lbs

Goals are:
145lbs by October 15th
140lbs by Nov 8
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
September 14th, 2015 at 01:01am
September 14th (yes, late sorry) - 222lbs

Goals are:
205lbs by Oct. 30 (first day of vacation)
200lbs by Nov. 8
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
September 15th, 2015 at 01:18am
I officially started C25K again! I did W1D1 this past Wednesday but since the program is supposed to be Mon/Wed/Fri I wanted to officially start today. I am determined to finish the program this time, since it's 8 weeks it'll be perfect for our challenge. But if I need to repeat a week or something that's fine. Stayed within my calories today. Probably didn't drink enough water though.
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
September 15th, 2015 at 07:38pm
Yesterday, I actually managed to burn off more calories than what I consumed.
I'm trying to eat normally, I guess, but just eat less than what I have been.
Also, yesterday, I managed to drink about 60 oz of water. (My water bottle is 24 oz) and I had about 2.5-3 bottles yesterday.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
September 17th, 2015 at 11:12am
So the good news is some guy from class complimented me on my weight loss last night (older guy, so it was just a nice compliment and not potential flirting), amd a woman from work did the same this morning

The bad news is I let myself mess up again the past two days. Somehow I had dropped to 205 on Monday night, stayed there Wednesday morning. So stupidly I thought I child afford a snack. I think I do this a lot. When I start to see progress, I get overzealous and slow myself down. So now I'm back up.

I threw out some of the food I was mindlessly snacking on. I'm thinking I also misjudged how much I had for dinner, because I think my recipe was bigger than I thought it was. So tonight and tomorrow I'm going to try to reset, easy very light, and more easily trackable foods. I'm so close to my goal weight I can almost taste it, but the deadline is terrifyingly close as well
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
September 17th, 2015 at 03:34pm
Did W1D2 of C25K last night. I forgot to put on a sports bra so once I realized that kinda ruined my attitude because I was uncomfortable lol. It wasn't the best workout but at least I got it done. I kinda messed up with eating today since I went to the city, but I planned on it. So I'll just make sure the rest of the week is good.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
September 18th, 2015 at 12:22pm
I'm just confused. I ate well under my calories yesterday, and didn't see any change frim yesterday. I know I shouldn't take it too seriously day to day, but it certainly gets frustrating when I only had 900 calories, plus a workout, and saw the same number on the scale, still higher than I was on Tuesday.

Especially because I'm going shopping tomorrow with a friend, and it might hopefully include going out to eat, if only to prolong the day. And I didn't want to have to worry about what I eat tomorrow.

Anyway. Going for a long walk tonight since it's not supposed to rain
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
September 18th, 2015 at 08:14pm
Maybe you're hitting a plateau? I've been in the midst of one for a couple months and it sucks. But I did see my weight go down a bit when I started limiting carbs, working out more, and drinking more water. I know you work out a lot so maybe just try doing a different workout a few times a week? Idk, just to see if it changes anything. I'm still in that plateau which sucks but I think my weight has started going down since I started running. I was back to 150 this morning.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
September 18th, 2015 at 11:03pm
idk what it is. because like, I struggling to get past 209, and then all of a sudden I dropped to 205 on monday/tuesday. Then I went back up to 206, and have been stuck between 206 and 207 since wednesday. And I don't even have my period to blame this week. I know it's just a pound here and there, but it's really annoying the way it keeps going up and down when I really just need it to go down right now.

once October hits, I can stop worrying so much, and take it slow again. this deadline is killing me