Don't have an account? Create one!

Spotlight

AuthorMessage
LouderNow
Really Not Okay
LouderNow
January 6th, 2006 at 10:56pm
On Jan. 17 My Chemical Romance will be on Spotlight on MuchMusic in Canda. check out www.muchmusic.com for more infor.
-corey
Killjoy
-corey
January 7th, 2006 at 04:26am
thanks!!!
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 7th, 2006 at 01:41pm
sweet thanx forthe info
Supergirl.
Demolition Lover
Supergirl.
January 7th, 2006 at 01:42pm
thanks...

*goes to mark it on calender*
combat baby
Demolition Lover
combat baby
January 7th, 2006 at 03:36pm
must watch , thanks .
Miss Misery
Salute You in Your Grave
Miss Misery
January 7th, 2006 at 03:54pm
thanks!
LouderNow
Really Not Okay
LouderNow
January 7th, 2006 at 11:16pm
No problem.
AsTrO_zOmBiE
Killjoy
AsTrO_zOmBiE
January 10th, 2006 at 09:20pm
oh my im so excited...an hour long of MCR and only MCR *stary eyed* Hail heehee as long as Leah isnt in it im happy..i fuc*ing hate her guts i had to force myself to watch yearbook cuz she was on it Evil or Very Mad
LouderNow
Really Not Okay
LouderNow
January 10th, 2006 at 09:21pm
Some of the episodes are hosted by her. But then some are hosted by Devon and Hannah.
AsTrO_zOmBiE
Killjoy
AsTrO_zOmBiE
January 10th, 2006 at 09:53pm
im just praying its not her! she wears to much glitter lol it bugs me
bubble.
Demolition Lover
bubble.
January 14th, 2006 at 12:40am
alright! finally they have a spotlight for them! Very Happy yeah i remember a while back i emailed muchmusic cause on the site they asked "who would you like to see on spotlight?" so i suggested MCR and well now they're gonna air it! (not that my email actually convinced them but its still good lol!)
bubble.
Demolition Lover
bubble.
January 17th, 2006 at 04:08pm
yay it's on rite now!
AsTrO_zOmBiE
Killjoy
AsTrO_zOmBiE
January 17th, 2006 at 11:53pm
i feel like the biggest nerd, they showed footage of the show they did at the arrow hall and i started to cry, awsome memories i was so close to frank! omg! this is by far the BEST spotlight Much Music has ever done!
Ale_Airam
Really Not Okay
Ale_Airam
January 18th, 2006 at 12:00am
i hope someone recorder the show
and make some captions....
please... a little of sympathy for the peopple who lives at the end of this world..... like me...!
Saint_Emilina
Jazz Hands
Saint_Emilina
January 18th, 2006 at 02:53am
Can someone post a vid of the show?
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
January 18th, 2006 at 06:31am
lol cool thanx haha spotlight in a shop in NZ that sells certains and shit like that haha
bubble.
Demolition Lover
bubble.
January 18th, 2006 at 10:47am
AsTrO_zOmBiE:
i feel like the biggest nerd, they showed footage of the show they did at the arrow hall and i started to cry, awsome memories i was so close to frank! omg! this is by far the BEST spotlight Much Music has ever done!
wow i must have been near u cause i was also in the front row where frank stood, but if u watched much news earlier in december they showed a longer clip of them playing venom at arrow hall! ahhh yes the memories! Smile
AsTrO_zOmBiE
Killjoy
AsTrO_zOmBiE
January 18th, 2006 at 10:21pm
-Spiffy.:
AsTrO_zOmBiE:
wow i must have been near u cause i was also in the front row where frank stood, but if u watched much news earlier in december they showed a longer clip of them playing venom at arrow hall! ahhh yes the memories! Smile

ya you probibly were we were liek 1 person away form the barrier i could like grab it , i cant believe i missed that clip.. Crying or Very sad oh well the show is better than any clip ever
bubble.
Demolition Lover
bubble.
January 18th, 2006 at 10:58pm
AsTrO_zOmBiE:
-Spiffy.:
AsTrO_zOmBiE:

ya you probibly were we were liek 1 person away form the barrier i could like grab it , i cant believe i missed that clip.. Crying or Very sad oh well the show is better than any clip ever
hehe yea i was holding the barrier tight but yes u are rite the show is better than any clip! Very Happy
[Scream]Me.A.Lullaby
Killjoy
[Scream]Me.A.Lullaby
February 18th, 2006 at 12:29am
AsTrO_zOmBiE:
oh my im so excited...an hour long of MCR and only MCR *stary eyed* Hail heehee as long as Leah isnt in it im happy..i fuc*ing hate her guts i had to force myself to watch yearbook cuz she was on it Evil or Very Mad

JAH!
I DISLIKE Leah soooo much!!! ><
It too was hard for me to watch the Yearbook....
She kept on touching Frank!!!
It pissed the hell out of meh!

JAHH! I'm late for everything! Even for REALLY,REALLY important things
like MCR Spotlight =(((((