Don't have an account? Create one!

what are you thinking?

AuthorMessage
riddle of revenge;
In a Bullet's Embrace
riddle of revenge;
March 14th, 2020 at 07:32pm
Anything goes in this thread, you can "spam" here [within reason], bring conversations from other threads to avoid spamming there, chat to friends, discuss anything you like, about MCR or not.... hence the title: “What Are You Thinking?” However, along with the board rules, there are other rules that need to be followed:

1) Anything slanderous will not be tolerated. If there is a chance your post would cause offence to the person it's about, it's simple - don't post it. This includes racist comments, or comments of an upsetting nature. ”If in doubt; keep it out!”

2) Obscene pictures/comments are not allowed. No one is going to stop you swearing or speaking naturally with your peers however, if you use gratuitous language or post unsavoury pictures you're crossing the line. It's all about respect guys, we have posters here from under 10 to (according to their profiles) 99. We should remember to treat people the way we expect to be treated ourselves. That's a good mantra for this thread. “Keep it clean; no more p33n!”

3) Flaming is a total no-no. MCR are very anti bullying and we have built up a successful community based on this fact. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything. If you have an issue with bullying or flaming please contact an Admin/Moderator as soon as possible to sort this out. You can find a link to the moderators on the bottom of the page. Admins are Dujo and Tallulah. “Don't flame; it's not a game!”

4) Please don't use chat-speak in here. It is not welcome and it makes it difficult to read your posts. In actual fact, it makes WAYTers' eyes bleed so have sympathy... “MI I'S! MY EYES!”

5) Don't pyramid quote (repeatedly quote all the messages in a series of communications). It takes up loads of space and generally makes people annoyed. Quote the last message by all means but edit out the other posts. [Five posts are counted as a pyramid; but we'd appreciate it if you edited out messages so they contained only one quote] "Edit out the old posts; five at the most!"

6) Do not disrespect the Admin/Moderators. They are here to do a job, and to be honest, it's a good job they are! Without them we wouldn't have Imnotokay.net and we'd all have to go outside and try and have lives, so please give them the respect they deserve. “They protect, so give them respect!”

If you are confused about anything about posting on the WAYT thread contact an Admin/Moderator or go to “teh N00bs question and answers” to find out any information that might help you make a post. People here are extremely friendly and approachable and will always try their hardest to help you as you become part of the INO family. Don't be afraid to ask!

Reminder: NO SPAM RACES! The last poster on 199 gets the new thread. Please make the thread titles"What Are You Thinking". No more creative titles, because it makes searching for the thread harder; which makes stickying a lot slower!

NB: Please stop adding things into the rules. It makes them untidy, and makes the thread feel unwelcoming to outsiders! The maker of the thread is responsible for PMing a mod when it's made.
riddle of revenge;
In a Bullet's Embrace
riddle of revenge;
March 14th, 2020 at 07:33pm
sorry this took so long y'all
one of you could've made the new one if you wanted, i didn't really want the thread :LL
riddle of revenge;
In a Bullet's Embrace
riddle of revenge;
March 14th, 2020 at 07:34pm
is pming the mods still a thing?? should i do that?
riddle of revenge;
In a Bullet's Embrace
riddle of revenge;
March 14th, 2020 at 07:38pm
also there's now 4 confirmed cases in my county, not too close to where i live though, but i don't really know what to do
i'm considering not going to work for a while, but i'll see how much worse it gets, it might be enough to just keep washing my hands regularly
idk if they'll close the restaurant or not, depends on how business goes
hedge bitch;
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
hedge bitch;
March 14th, 2020 at 07:48pm
sorry if my message to you came across as snarky or rude or whatever, nadene. I just wanted to make sure you knew
riddle of revenge;
In a Bullet's Embrace
riddle of revenge;
March 14th, 2020 at 08:03pm
hedge bitch;:
sorry if my message to you came across as snarky or rude or whatever, nadene. I just wanted to make sure you knew
no, of course not, i know you
i've been at work all day and this was the first chance i could get online
i was gonna say in my last post last night that someone else could have it, idk why i didn't
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
March 14th, 2020 at 08:18pm
at least it gave us a chance to use the discord a little
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
March 14th, 2020 at 08:19pm
in liu of supercross tonight, a bunch of youtubers, including a motocross press reporter, are doing an online stream competition
and it's honestly quality content
whipstickagostop;
Like Phantoms, Forever
whipstickagostop;
March 14th, 2020 at 10:26pm
grotesque;:
is pming the mods still a thing?? should i do that?

i still do it
whipstickagostop;
Like Phantoms, Forever
whipstickagostop;
March 14th, 2020 at 10:48pm
updated my facebook picture for the first time since like 2016 or whatever
whipstickagostop;
Like Phantoms, Forever
whipstickagostop;
March 14th, 2020 at 10:48pm
but my god i need to get better at eye makeup
stay away;
In the Cannibal Glow
stay away;
March 14th, 2020 at 11:07pm
the first page of a new thread always bothers me idk
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
March 14th, 2020 at 11:21pm
apparently they're closing all the liquor stores in the area on tuesday, which they announced at like, 6pm
and so the liquor stores got a ridiculous rush of people tonight

and I'm just sitting here watching the news footage of these wraparound lines thinking, I'm so glad I don't drink because for once, this story has literally 0 impact on me
stay away;
In the Cannibal Glow
stay away;
March 14th, 2020 at 11:39pm
they haven't even closed the libraries here so i think it'll be a bit before they close liquor stores, that would be crazy though

probably a good thing you don't drink becca
stay away;
In the Cannibal Glow
stay away;
March 14th, 2020 at 11:44pm
guys gossip girl is having a new series (with new characters/storyline) coming out this spring

let the rewatch begin In Love
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
March 15th, 2020 at 01:59am
I thought the thread was cancelled due to the coronavirus

/jk
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
March 15th, 2020 at 02:01am
I realized that if and when (probably more so when) I get covid-19 it might be pretty rough since everytime I get a chest infection since college I can barley breath for a week. Neutral
kinney.
Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
March 15th, 2020 at 08:35am
guess who just sold her house
Doodles
Demolition Lover
Doodles
March 15th, 2020 at 10:10am
kinney.:
guess who just sold her house
Wooo!! Congrats Sho!
Doodles
Demolition Lover
Doodles
March 15th, 2020 at 10:14am
So my brother lives in Spain.
They've tested him and he does have the virus, but he's fit and healthy so he's far from high risk.
He said it's pretty scary over there though. Police patrolling the streets, and you can only leave the house for the supermarket, doctors or the hospital.
I guess we'll all be in that kind of lockdown soon enough.
It's not really if, its when.