and now I'm suddenly really cold. like, shivering cold
even though the temperature in here is warmer than it was all day
hedge bitch;
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
hedge bitch;
March 25th, 2020 at 07:02pm
highlight of my day though
customer's mother calls in wondering why the customer's order was canceled
there were a lot of red flags on it so somebody else canceled it and I didn't feel comfortable reopening the account. but I told her that we couldn't process the order with the information we had.
mom doesn't like my answer though and asks for a supervisor, and when I tell her one will call her back, she immediately starts yelling and cursing won't let me say anything, so I calmly told her (while she continued to yell and curse) that since she was using that language I was ending the call.

and oh boy did it feel so good to hang up on her.
I shouldn't have even been talking to her anyway, because we really aren't allowed to discuss a customer's account with someone other than the customer.
whipstickagostop;
Like Phantoms, Forever
whipstickagostop;
March 25th, 2020 at 07:12pm
Celestialbloo:
heaven knows;:
hedge bitch;:
actually just kind of panicking right now
I got an email about the mortgage thing right as I logged off from work, and turned on the news
so it was like... frustrating overwhelming email tied with negative bad news all at once.
and idk why I keep thinking about food and I just want to binge so bad, but I can't eat everything I have in the house because I'd have to go to the store to get more, and I'm suddenly afraid that if I do go to the store, I'll 1) be that bitch who went to the store, and 2) there won't be anything there anyway.

this, after I had a dream last night that I lucked out and bought an 18 roll pack of toilet paper
hug
whipstickagostop;
Like Phantoms, Forever
whipstickagostop;
March 25th, 2020 at 07:12pm
heaven knows;:
every time i hear the name beverly, i just think of beverly hills by weezer

not every time i hear the name beverly, but definitely whenever i think of beverly hills the place
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
March 25th, 2020 at 07:52pm
hi y'all, i can't stay on long but i just wanted to pop in and hope everyone is doing well <3
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
March 25th, 2020 at 07:56pm
sad savior;:
hi y'all, i can't stay on long but i just wanted to pop in and hope everyone is doing well <3

I hope you're doing well to hollister! Keep in touch!
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
March 25th, 2020 at 08:03pm
sad savior;:

hey hollie, miss you
hope you're doing okay
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
March 25th, 2020 at 08:04pm
thanks amy! i keep meaning to come on but i just haven't been on my computer much
i'm doing fine, still working thankfully, it gets me out of the house and there's very little risk for me to get sick since i work with like 6 people and a bunch of animals lol
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
March 25th, 2020 at 08:04pm
thank you becca, i miss y'all too <3
riddle of revenge;
In a Bullet's Embrace
riddle of revenge;
March 25th, 2020 at 08:18pm
miss you, hollie, glad you're doing okay hug
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
March 25th, 2020 at 08:29pm
getting ready to change my theme, but I still need a name and a signature
stay away;
In the Cannibal Glow
stay away;
March 25th, 2020 at 08:49pm
i know you're probably gone by now hollie but very happy to hear you're still doing well. hug missed ya
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
March 25th, 2020 at 09:34pm
v4mpireofsorrow
Joining The Black Parade
v4mpireofsorrow
March 25th, 2020 at 09:46pm
i found out my school is out until april 27th now ! Its crazy. They scheduled my therapy to be over the phone which i guess thatll be weird
size 0 for the rest , minor tw

I got out of the hospital a month ago now and I wasn't better but I couldn't stay any longer. I had been self harming but not as bad, and now i back to it being worse again. I know its not extremely bad because before i went into the hospital ever (during jan-feb 2019) my self harm was so severe that i was waking up in the middle of the night because the pain of it, so i try to think about that and not say its terrible but unlike before i started getting to the point where its actually scaring and becoming raised up. Before back around jan-feb 2019 some had started to raise but now it seems all of them are leaving some sort of mark. I wish i could stop but I just can and I dont know why, i wish I didnt need it but i just do. Ive been thinking about my ex alot and i mean yes we both almost died because our relationship became so toxic, but he loved me and i nobody else does. he would talk to me all day long and i miss having him, he was my best friend and its crazy because we met over mcr lol.I just want to feel loved again, but i can never find anyone, and the moment i think i like someone they never like me back, and i know it doesn't even cross their mind but it crosses mine, every time i meet someone i feel like hey this is promising and nothing ever works out. Ive had multiple breakdowns so far this week and i dont know what to do anymore about any of it. I feel like everything is once again falling apart.

i hope everyone has been well, Smile
school work is finally slowing down probably because of it being online so thats a relief, except that i have an art project where i have to do an outline but the outside has to be a zen tangle, and i have no patience so lets see how that goes, and i have a math test Friday yuck.
stay away;
In the Cannibal Glow
stay away;
March 25th, 2020 at 09:49pm
people with steady income / lots of money can be so fuckin clueless

this woman on yt is getting paid in full even though she isn't working
and she's like "i wish everyone would calm down about covid, it's going to be alright"

like...says you? she makes like HELLA money, i'm not saying im not grateful for EI...but like, i paid all of that in.

ugh sorry

i just get so defensive over this shit
whipstickagostop;
Like Phantoms, Forever
whipstickagostop;
March 25th, 2020 at 09:49pm
xfrankxgerardx:
i found out my school is out until april 27th now ! Its crazy. They scheduled my therapy to be over the phone which i guess thatll be weird
size 0 for the rest , minor tw

I got out of the hospital a month ago now and I wasn't better but I couldn't stay any longer. I had been self harming but not as bad, and now i back to it being worse again. I know its not extremely bad because before i went into the hospital ever (during jan-feb 2019) my self harm was so severe that i was waking up in the middle of the night because the pain of it, so i try to think about that and not say its terrible but unlike before i started getting to the point where its actually scaring and becoming raised up. Before back around jan-feb 2019 some had started to raise but now it seems all of them are leaving some sort of mark. I wish i could stop but I just can and I dont know why, i wish I didnt need it but i just do. Ive been thinking about my ex alot and i mean yes we both almost died because our relationship became so toxic, but he loved me and i nobody else does. he would talk to me all day long and i miss having him, he was my best friend and its crazy because we met over mcr lol.I just want to feel loved again, but i can never find anyone, and the moment i think i like someone they never like me back, and i know it doesn't even cross their mind but it crosses mine, every time i meet someone i feel like hey this is promising and nothing ever works out. Ive had multiple breakdowns so far this week and i dont know what to do anymore about any of it. I feel like everything is once again falling apart.

i hope everyone has been well, Smile
school work is finally slowing down probably because of it being online so thats a relief, except that i have an art project where i have to do an outline but the outside has to be a zen tangle, and i have no patience so lets see how that goes, and i have a math test Friday yuck.

hug
i understand how you're feeling
sooner or later, it'll be okay

i met with my psychiatrist over a telemedicine app and it was weird but ok
whipstickagostop;
Like Phantoms, Forever
whipstickagostop;
March 25th, 2020 at 09:51pm
stay away;:

and she's like "i wish everyone would calm down about covid, it's going to be alright"

like...says you? she makes like HELLA money, i'm not saying im not grateful for EI...but like, i paid all of that in.

ugh sorry

so po'd with celebrities whining they have to stay inside their $4 million dollar mansions
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
March 25th, 2020 at 09:51pm
so I recognize the fact that I'm incredibly lucky that I'm still able to work right now, and from the safety of my home

but man, I'm terrified of the day they either let me go because the company isn't making enough money through this, or the governor decides to shut us down as a company.
idk if either of those things are likely right now, but it's part of why every day is layered with nerves
stay away;
In the Cannibal Glow
stay away;
March 25th, 2020 at 09:52pm
whipstickagostop;:
stay away;:

ugh sorry

so po'd with celebrities whining they have to stay inside their $4 million dollar mansions
when those motherfuckers sang 'imagine' i wanted to stab someone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

/tell me u know what i mean