stay away;
April 7th, 2020 at 10:32pm
me: googles why am i so tired to find a caffeine dependency may be the reason
also me: decides now is the time for another pot of coffee
stay away;
In the Cannibal Glow
stay away;
April 7th, 2020 at 10:33pm
my mum works for the hospital and they get one mask...one...for the foreseeable future...they have a giant shortage and they say they're lucky to have one
whipstickagostop;
Like Phantoms, Forever
whipstickagostop;
April 7th, 2020 at 10:37pm
stay away;:
my mum works for the hospital and they get one mask...one...for the foreseeable future...they have a giant shortage and they say they're lucky to have one

damn, i hope your mom's ok
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
April 7th, 2020 at 10:39pm
whipstickagostop;:
stay away;:

damn, i hope your mom's ok
stay away;
In the Cannibal Glow
stay away;
April 7th, 2020 at 10:41pm
i have faith she will be

also because there aren't that many cases where she's at, if she did exhibit symptoms she could get tested right away, there are perks and pitfalls of living in such a small town. their biggest issue is hypochrondriacs going in imagining they are dying of covid with no symptoms so thats good at least lol
stay away;
In the Cannibal Glow
stay away;
April 7th, 2020 at 10:46pm
Dae take their coffee differently based on their mental health? the worse i am the more likely i am to put sugar in lol
whipstickagostop;
Like Phantoms, Forever
whipstickagostop;
April 7th, 2020 at 10:53pm
no i always put a bunch of creamer in regardless of how i'm feeling
stay away;
In the Cannibal Glow
stay away;
April 7th, 2020 at 11:19pm
i only drink black coffee is i really have to, it hurts my stomach, typically i'll just splash some milk in.
stay away;
In the Cannibal Glow
stay away;
April 7th, 2020 at 11:47pm
damn i needed to get some stuff off my mind so i just wrote 1800 words

not fiction, i know that's different to write, but I just felt like that was one hell of a journal entry.
whipstickagostop;
Like Phantoms, Forever
whipstickagostop;
April 8th, 2020 at 12:00am
what should i name this magic flying worm i got in wow?
hedge bitch;
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
hedge bitch;
April 8th, 2020 at 12:26am
stay away;:

not fiction, i know that's different to write, but I just felt like that was one hell of a journal entry.

That's still impressive
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
April 8th, 2020 at 12:26am
Managed to crawl into bed before 12:30. Might actually get a somewhat decent amount of sleep tonight
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
April 8th, 2020 at 12:32am
whipstickagostop;:
what should i name this magic flying worm i got in wow?

Miss Wiggles
stay away;
In the Cannibal Glow
stay away;
April 8th, 2020 at 12:46am
hedge bitch;:
stay away;:

That's still impressive

well thank you :'D
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
April 8th, 2020 at 01:27am
hedge bitch;:
stay away;:

That's still impressive

Yeah, that is impressive.

/I would journal, but I don't want to record how sad and embarrassing my life is.
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
April 8th, 2020 at 03:39am
Apparently the only drama channel I watch on youtube lied about being owned by a corporation and with my views some people might think I would care about that, but I'm having a really hard time caring. For one, the company that owns it does not sound at all like some big affluent business titan. It sounds like a mid to low tier media company that started this thing with two people who probably had proposed it and then grew it when it became successful. It's weird that they lied and were clumsy about it, but I don't see how that effects their content as long as they stay neutral and well cited which is what they are known for.

People are criticizing this channel for being too sanitized and given their growth people apparently want that. It's cute and all that Wendy Williams is sassy and Jakeyonce does his imovie thing, but I for one avoided dramatube for a long time because even if I was curious about what was going on I either felt dirty for watching forced and judgemental narratives about something that wasn't a big deal or lose attention listening to someone go on about something completely unrelated in a disorganized rant. So not to sound like a capitalist, but clearly people want a cleaner approach to reporting on "drama" and maybe small indie channels should think about using some of those methods instead of just telling people they should like their edgy "personalities" because I actually don't.

Also people are making fun of the narrator's voice which is just a calm female voice. It's just such a reach.

/oops I meant to say drama channel not company
stay away;
In the Cannibal Glow
stay away;
April 8th, 2020 at 09:14am
it's like i wasn't hungry until i put my food in the oven now im fuckin starving and i have to wait 13 minutes D;
hedge bitch;
hedge bitch;
April 8th, 2020 at 11:20am
My period better start soon because I've been bloated since Saturday, have been gaining weight for three days, and mentally I feel like shit
whipstickagostop;
Like Phantoms, Forever
whipstickagostop;
April 8th, 2020 at 11:57am
Celestialbloo:
Apparently the only company I watch on youtube lied about being owned by a corporation and with my views some people might think I would care about that, but I'm having a really hard time caring. For one, the company that owns it does not sound at all like some big affluent business titan. It sounds like a mid to low tier media company that started this thing with two people who probably had proposed it and then grew it when it became successful. It's weird that they lied and were clumsy about it, but I don't see how that effects their content as long as they stay neutral and well cited which is what they are known for.

People are criticizing this channel for being too sanitized and given their growth people apparently want that. It's cute and all that Wendy Williams is sassy and Jakeyonce does his imovie thing, but I for one avoided dramatube for a long time because even if I was curious about what was going on I either felt dirty for watching forced and judgemental narratives about something that wasn't a big deal or lose attention listening to someone go on about something completely unrelated in a disorganized rant. So not to sound like a capitalist, but clearly people want a cleaner approach to reporting on "drama" and maybe small indie channels should think about using some of those methods instead of just telling people they should like their edgy "personalities" because I actually don't.

Also people are making fun of the narrator's voice which is just a calm female voice. It's just such a reach.

what channel?
Celestialbloo
Demolition Lover
Celestialbloo
April 8th, 2020 at 12:13pm
whipstickagostop;:
what channel?

Spill