Don't have an account? Create one!

New My Chem Song?

AuthorMessage
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
January 11th, 2006 at 10:28am
Supposably My Chem has another new song.. it's called "I Never Told You" (hmm.. similar to another song.. "I Never Told You What I Did For A Living"Wink I heard that, that might be the new title for "Disentchated: Shut Up and Play".. I'm all confuzzled now! Someone help me! Idea
xXxHoNeYbLoNdExXx
Killjoy
xXxHoNeYbLoNdExXx
January 11th, 2006 at 10:33am
i thing the unofficial song "disenchated" will be on the upcoming album. I read about it in AP amagzine. Im not sure if they are gonna release something off of Three Cheers Question

<3

HoneyB
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
January 11th, 2006 at 01:47pm
Is it just me, or does Disenchanted sound like an old song? Damned if I could remember any lyrics off the top of my head, but every time I listen to it I keep thinking of some... like... I think it's an 80's tune. Eh. I'll get back to y'all on that one if I work it out. Confused
Beautifully Chaotic
Jazz Hands
Beautifully Chaotic
January 11th, 2006 at 03:26pm
Cigarettes And Suicide:
Is it just me, or does Disenchanted sound like an old song? Damned if I could remember any lyrics off the top of my head, but every time I listen to it I keep thinking of some... like... I think it's an 80's tune. Eh. I'll get back to y'all on that one if I work it out. Confused

In my Kerrang magazine, it said it sounds like Last Christmas ( i think its called that) by Wham. >.< Hehe. I think I Never Told You is the same song... maybe they keep changing the name...?
monroevillecemetery
Joining The Black Parade
monroevillecemetery
January 12th, 2006 at 09:29pm
They played a new song at their chicago concert. But I don't think that they mentioned the title. It was so awesome.
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 12th, 2006 at 11:31pm
They said the title was Shut Up And Play when i saw them in Los Angeles
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
January 13th, 2006 at 03:05am
Beautifully Chaotic:
Cigarettes And Suicide:

In my Kerrang magazine, it said it sounds like Last Christmas ( i think its called that) by Wham. >.< Hehe. I think I Never Told You is the same song... maybe they keep changing the name...?

A-ha! Thanks, I can finally stop kicking my ass for not being able to work it out.
And at the Brisvegas gig they called it 'Shut Up and Play', and I'd already heard from you guys that it was also being called 'Disenchanted'... so yeah I wish they'd make up their minds!! (Although I admit I prefer 'Disenchanted'...)
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
January 13th, 2006 at 03:09am
Actually, now that I think about it more (and download 'Last Christmas' to cross-reference)... It's not the one I'm thinking of. There's another song out there, I'm positive it's an 80's, maybe early 90's (but I'm sure it's the former) song... I can't even describe it because I always fucked around in music class and never bothered to learn anything, aarrrrrg!.

I'll keep trawling the recesses of my childhood brain, and SeaFM, for it and let you know what I come up with.

Although the indescribable awesomeness of the 'To The End' remix may prove disstracting...
GreenFlySoup
Salute You in Your Grave
GreenFlySoup
January 13th, 2006 at 06:06am
Cigarettes And Suicide:

i thought that too, it's been driving me crazy!
GreenFlySoup
Salute You in Your Grave
GreenFlySoup
January 13th, 2006 at 06:09am
when i saw them in november they did 'shut up and play' but called it something with only 2 words in the title (i couldn't hear cos some girl was screaming in my ear)

they played astro zombies too <333
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 13th, 2006 at 03:54pm
http://youtube.com/w/MCR-LIVE-IN-LA?v=cMkhPsQE3eY&search=my%20chemical%20romance%20live

this is them at the show i went to playing Shut Up and Play
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
January 14th, 2006 at 08:03am
Ryan and I are having a huge arguement about the title of Shut Up And Play...me thinks it's Shut Up And Play he says it's Disenchanted or Disenchartment
I heard they have a new song called Word Up or something similar to that. I know KoRn have a song called Word Up but MCR have a new song with a similar title so I've heard....however i haven't heard it or seen the lyrics....
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
January 14th, 2006 at 08:21am
I guess we going to have wait for when the CD comes out.. it's supposed to come out this summer so I'm looking forward.. i just want it to come out! Lets justr hope that the dates don't keep changing like it did for LOTMS >_<
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
January 15th, 2006 at 12:31am
yeah i think its shut up and play coz the other song is old its on the cd
that drukq.
Always Born a Crime
that drukq.
January 16th, 2006 at 09:56pm
It is called Shut Up And Play.

I was at the Thrice, MCR, and Circa. concert.

They played it and announced the title.

I have it on my iPod too.

The studio and live version.
Aww.Sugarr
Salute You in Your Grave
Aww.Sugarr
January 16th, 2006 at 09:59pm
Sayteisonfire:

yeh
i was at the mcr/circa/thrice concert here
and it was shut up and play
operator sex.
Fabulous Killjoy
operator sex.
January 17th, 2006 at 11:03am
KELSIE IS MY TRUE LOVE hahahahahhaa
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
January 17th, 2006 at 03:35pm
Sayteisonfire:

That was on b-day.. of course I couldn't go to it.. I think it was in Canada? Anywho.. yeah, I have a 1min live clip of SUAP, but not the whole the thing.. can you send me a copy of Studio Version.. I would like to hear all of it Very Happy Please???

My question was that somone told that there was a new My Chem title was I Never Told You, but then somone else said that, that is the new title for SUAP.. IDK if anyone else knows.. thats what my question was..
Vany
Joining The Black Parade
Vany
January 17th, 2006 at 04:28pm
Sayteisonfire:

there is a studio version out?
Bulleting.
Fabulous Killjoy
Bulleting.
January 20th, 2006 at 01:49pm
Vany:
Sayteisonfire:

there is a studio version out?

There is??