Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever used an mcr lyric...

AuthorMessage
ever_after
Killjoy
ever_after
September 18th, 2007 at 02:46pm
Whenever my friends and I sing Happy Birthday, at the end I always have to scream THREE CHEERS FOR SWEET REVENGE!!
Statrick Pump is
Motor Baby
Statrick Pump is
September 18th, 2007 at 03:22pm
When anyone mentions any sort of drink (e.g coke, orange juice, water), I go and sing 'So give them coke, coke, gallons of the stuff, give them all that they can drink and it will never be enough.....' XD
Shannon's Not Okay
Jazz Hands
Shannon's Not Okay
September 18th, 2007 at 03:56pm
I always always always burst out into random song when I hear anyone say anything that reminds me of an MCR song xD

Expessially when people say "goodnight" cuz it just kills me not to start singing and being all "so long and goodnighttttt" xD
Ambulance
Killjoy
Ambulance
September 18th, 2007 at 04:42pm
I say 'Aww Sugar,' to Connor alot, usually it's a intimate moment.

'If I crash on the couch can I sleep in my clothes?' I said to Connor, and he said, 'Nope, I will undress you.'

I said to Kate after MCR in Manchester, ' Let's check into the Hotel Bella Muerte.'

I was bored so I shouted in the middle of a lecture, 'I'm off to join the black parade.' And walked out the lecture.

I have done alot more but I'll stop.

Sending Sugar Cubes In Your Direction
Duncan// =]
Statrick Pump is
Motor Baby
Statrick Pump is
September 19th, 2007 at 05:40am
I use so long and good night a lot, too....
fault lines.
Awake and Unafraid
fault lines.
September 19th, 2007 at 12:03pm
i use im not oh-fucking-kay so much and thankyou for the venom heaps specially when teachers hand me stuff and they think im crazy, specilally mi indo and histroy teachers!!!
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
September 19th, 2007 at 01:10pm
I use a lot of song lyrics throughout the day, but only one or two people pick up on it.

I ask my husband every day "Did you just get kicked in the nuts by a guy named Frankie?" and he doesn't get it, and I giggle.

The other day I was trying to get something done and it kept going wrong, so when I finally finished it, I yelled the first thing that popped into my head, which was "I am the master of the wicket!" My staff just stared at me and started laughing.
Dead and Gone
Killjoy
Dead and Gone
September 19th, 2007 at 02:51pm
I use quotes from I'm not okay and the sharpest lives a lot.
Statrick Pump is
Motor Baby
Statrick Pump is
September 19th, 2007 at 03:38pm
You know that part from House of Wolves? 'Well I think I'm gonna burn in hell'?
Well, I always go 'Well I think I'm gonna take a bath'...XD
Ambulance
Killjoy
Ambulance
September 19th, 2007 at 03:50pm
I like it *thumbs up*

Singing Sharpest Lives I point at Sarah and go, 'In love with all of these vampires.' I don't know WHY I do it. She laughs then throws a cushion at me ¬_¬, but oh well.

Muffins For Everyone
Duncan// =]
bullets are hailing.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bullets are hailing.
November 21st, 2007 at 06:07am
I use a lot of lyrics mostly. But i'd have to say the funniest one i did was when at my brother's birthday, we were all in my grandparent's pool and everyone had a watergun except me and when i was in the center of all the shooting, I yelled to my cousin "I'm in the middle of a gunfight!"
bullets are hailing.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bullets are hailing.
November 21st, 2007 at 06:13am
And one time, my friend actually wanted to sit in the front of the class in math and I was like,"Why would you want to sit in the front? It isn't that much fun." then i couldn't stop myself and added, "It isn't that much fun staring down a loaded gun." and she was like WTF!?
the key is gone.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the key is gone.
November 22nd, 2007 at 02:57am
one time i was walking to class with my friend and he stops to check his hair in a window and i told him that i would start calling him brett hilton and he was all "is that a deathwish?" and i just had to say well its not a fashion statement.
and then he threw a pen at me Disgust
Teenage.-Misfit
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Teenage.-Misfit
November 22nd, 2007 at 03:01am
If I got in trouble with our principal guys I used to respond only in lyrics (mostly MCR) and it got to the point where he would write down the lyrics I said and would then ask me questions using their lyrics.
Fading Sanity
Bleeding on the Floor
Fading Sanity
November 22nd, 2007 at 03:39am
I say easy peazy pumpkin sqeezy...pumpkin pie motherfckers, a lot ^_^

And at some point everyday I end up sing "and I think I'll blow my brains against the cieling, and as the fragments of my skull begin to fall, fall on your tongue like pixie dust, just think happy thoughts!" or the beginning of "to the end"
mr.ross
Jazz Hands
mr.ross
November 22nd, 2007 at 03:45am
My mom works at a bakery so she's like "Can I get some sugar?!" I give it to her and sing "Awww Sugar" she gives me a blank look

And in my science class, I sit next to my bestie and my teacher is [SO CRABBY] so he passed out the tests and I said thank you and then my friend yelled "FOR THE VENOM" we got 30 points taken off of both of our tests

And then my boyfriend was like, I better get back home
and he likes MCR too, so I thought he was doing this game that we use mcr quotes so I finish it like "Off the Run! Singing songs that make you slit your wrists" He gave me a weird look. and then said so long and goodnight...

i'll stop now
Goodnight Nurse
Salute You in Your Grave
Goodnight Nurse
November 22nd, 2007 at 04:27am
I use A LOT of quotes from LOTMS...

and i do most of the ones mentioned by other people
Atavan Halen
Salute You in Your Grave
Atavan Halen
November 22nd, 2007 at 10:21am

in english one of my friends asked "how do you conclude a eulogy?"
and i practically yelled "SO LONG AND GOODNIGHT!"

i also quote from LOTMS quite a bit.
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
November 22nd, 2007 at 10:48am
Whenever people say something doesn't exist, I say "Unicorns; Maybe they really do exist."
TakeMyFuckingHand101
Fabulous Killjoy
TakeMyFuckingHand101
November 22nd, 2007 at 11:22am
LouderNow:
I say Fuck off And Die (FOD, Green day)

My friend and I use that ALL the time...I've been told off by other people for using it!
Living in England it is funny when you use dead americanised lyrics when your talking!