Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever used an mcr lyric...

AuthorMessage
mrsgee
Killjoy
mrsgee
November 22nd, 2007 at 02:29pm
i use three cheers for ........... for any specials occasion!
i use the lyrics mostly like "aww sugar" or "im not o-fucking-kay"
but, i use a lot quotes from LOTMS too.
Reason.To.Believe
Joining The Black Parade
Reason.To.Believe
November 22nd, 2007 at 04:27pm
A few times....

i fell off my horse at rising "i'm ok. i'm ok now. trust me..."
then i giggled.
he was like "ok..." and i was like "it's n mcr thing"
and he laughed

My ex was trying to win me back and was giving me all these bullshit reasons so i told him to "give me a reason to believe" he tried and failed...

then me and my friend were talking (she's not keen on mcr) and she said something and i was like "but if your broken and defeated your weary widow marches on" she was like "huh?!" but it made sense to the conversation....
lol

yeah...i have no life..
I use other bands lyrics in conversations too.

oh and i never say "goodnight"
it's always so long and goodnight
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
November 28th, 2007 at 02:00am
If someone says 'long ago' I will immediatly blurt out with 'just like the hearse you died to get it in again' and so on.

I sing 'I'm Not Okay', Kill All Your Friends and others in the middle of the high school hallway.

There are others too..
ryane clowe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
ryane clowe.
November 28th, 2007 at 03:25am
ok so we were dancing in pe and my friend vinny wasn't payin attention really (We were supposed to be holding hands) and i said "take my fucking hand" lol

someone said "mama" and i said we all go to hell.

(there was something funny that happened today that i can't remember...>_< )
oh and yesterday i was all "i'm not okay i'm not okay
Gee-Bear Whore
Motor Baby
Gee-Bear Whore
November 28th, 2007 at 09:23am
All the time
I quote LOTMS wayy toooo much
Lost In Translation
Motor Baby
Lost In Translation
November 29th, 2007 at 11:57pm
Well i need so lip-ice (chapstickSmile) so i asked my friend, "have you got any lip-ice for me cuz my lips are chapped and faded" Hehe!!
I was also talking to my stepbro, and i was like, "I never told you what i do for a living!!" and whispered, in his ear, "think happy thoughts" HahaVery Happy i was cracking up and he was like, "what the fuck?" XD
Lost In Translation
Motor Baby
Lost In Translation
November 29th, 2007 at 11:59pm
Yea i also quote LOTMS, when someone pisses me off, i say "better stay on that side of the street motherfucker. . .i'll knock you out!!" Smile
Fading Sanity
Bleeding on the Floor
Fading Sanity
November 30th, 2007 at 01:16am
Today my friend said something and I said "He was a bad man..." Then I giggled and said "they kicked him like stray!"
XD my friend was confused
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 30th, 2007 at 01:31am
Hmm generally I finish people's sentences with MCR lyrics. Like if they say Mama...(We all go to hell) I'm Not Okay (*chuckle*Trust Me)

The only line I can never get out of my head from LOTMS is "Easy peasy pumpkin peasy pumpkin pie mother fucker" Lol, and "It's for the hamster that i'm gonna buy" These go through my head as random responses to any question I am asked... The more random the better, Lol.

xxx
FaceTheStrain
Jazz Hands
FaceTheStrain
November 30th, 2007 at 03:40am
i was in the basement of my school cuz thats where our radio station is and me and my cohost were waiting for our show to start and he told me he couldn't talk on the show very much because he was losing his voice but he would try to say something so i said But you can't now, I don't blame you(cubicles)
kaitlyn.
Demolition Lover
kaitlyn.
November 30th, 2007 at 03:55am
i told my mom once i wanted the color of my room to be "pitchfork red"
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
November 30th, 2007 at 05:13am
i used "i am not afraid to walk this world alone" for my senior qoute
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
November 30th, 2007 at 09:33am
I can't remember every time cause there's hundereds. Some I do remember are:

When my friend asked me if I was telling the truth: "Would I lie to you? Cause I've got something to say"

When I snuck my mate's brother and his mate out of school to go to the supermarket: "Shotgun sinners, wild-eyed jokers, got two in my side" to describe them.

When we were flying to Bangkok I told my mum "I've lost my fear of flying" while listening to Deathwish.

Those are just three of the top of my head. I love quoting MCR whenever possible especially as most of the people I quote them to have no idea what i'm talking about.
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 18th, 2008 at 03:11am
I cant remember all the times i quote them all the time to my nonliking and nonknowing MCR friends then I start to crack up laughing everyone thinks im wierd even if i try to explain why it was funny when i said so long and goodnight to my friend when leaving her birthday party
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
September 20th, 2008 at 10:07am
i use song lyrics and quotes all the time in everyday conversation, half the time people don't get it, and then they look at me funny and i list the song, the record, the year it was released, the record compony, and mcr, and they just back away a lot of the time, but my friends are always like, wait, let me guess, mcr, and i'm just like yeah
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
September 20th, 2008 at 10:28am
yea i was pissed at my mom and she was droping me off at a party (2 years ago i think) and before slamming the door i was like "so long and good night!!"
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
September 20th, 2008 at 11:10am
I always say "So long and good night" to my grandparents and they don't get anything of what I'm saying.
I also use "I'm not okay,but I promise" when someone wants me to promise something to him. XD
I use MSI lyric "Bitches love me cause they know that I can rock" very oftenly too. XD
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
September 20th, 2008 at 11:13am
trust me comes up a bit
and aww sugar.
Amy-Faye
Jazz Hands
Amy-Faye
September 20th, 2008 at 11:34am
mrsgee:
i use three cheers for ........... for any specials occasion!
i use the lyrics mostly like "aww sugar" or "im not o-fucking-kay"
but, i use a lot quotes from LOTMS too.

I use quotes a lot. But i don't think i use lyrics all that much. But its only funny when people get it Disgust
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
September 20th, 2008 at 12:47pm
my friends think im insane, so they are allways asking me if i'm okay, naturally i say "I'm not okay" they get it! i talk about them all the time and one of them is becoming obsessed. Im contagious!