Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard on Teenies

AuthorMessage
xXDitaVonSantiXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXDitaVonSantiXx
June 29th, 2007 at 11:44am
yeah it's whack....and when you wanna say have you heard the lyrics to this song..they interrupt by saying something like "I know Gee is like so totally sexy.......you know I asgreee and all but damn hide it and listen to the damn lyrics.....you boob....you just can't get rid of those people!!!
blackXparade77
Killjoy
blackXparade77
July 4th, 2007 at 08:55pm
I love MCR and they have great lyrics. They change lives with all the positive things they say. They stop people from killing themselves or losing their minds. I also think Gee is the greatest looking guy in the world. Its just pathetic when that shit gets out of hand. Gerard made a great point with that. Im certain though, he surely cant hate every girl who finds him attractive. He (hopefully) just thinks the whacky ones are too much.

What Im trying to say is you can want to fuck Gerard and not be a crazy, shallow fan girl. Just keep it what it is: a fantasy. Dont let it interfere with their message.
ComeAngelsOfUnknown
Jazz Hands
ComeAngelsOfUnknown
July 4th, 2007 at 09:09pm

^^
I totally agree with you.
I was down with My Chem since Bullets.
And of course we all know...none of them were attractive during that time span.
It was really Revenge that made me realize how beautiful they are.
I was more into the concept of the album and the depthness of the lyrics to notice how attractive they were until I saw the 2nd I'm Not Okay video.
My Chemical Romance are a really great band, but they started getting a whole hell of a lot more teenies from TBP, which I think is their worst album.
But if it wasn't for the teenies, MCR wouldn't be as big as they are today.
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
July 4th, 2007 at 09:52pm
i am so not a teenie. teenies scare me and amuse me at the same time.
xXDitaVonSantiXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXDitaVonSantiXx
July 5th, 2007 at 04:14am
it is funny to hear ......Gerard is soooooooooooooooooooooooo da bomb.......
persona non grata
Killjoy
persona non grata
July 5th, 2007 at 04:21am
i agree that you can totally want to fuck every last member of mcr (or any band for that matter) and still not be a teenie. just so long as you actually listen to the music and stuff too, and aren't all like, i'm totally going to marry [whichever member, if not all of them]. if you're realistic about it, and you're just like, that would be amazing, but will of course never happen, and doesn't effect my view of their music, or interfere with my real life, then i say, go ahead and fantasize all you want to.
DROP DEAD!
Bleeding on the Floor
DROP DEAD!
July 5th, 2007 at 04:21am
question r u a teenie if u liked the band then saw wat they looked like and thought one of them was hot and still think the music is hotter?
xXDitaVonSantiXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXDitaVonSantiXx
July 5th, 2007 at 04:35am
I guess not.....unless.....you obsess about the dude and fuck off the music...and have no clue what the band is trying to project to you......just as long as you know your hopelessly devoted to the BANDS MUSIC than your cool!!!
OMG I sound like Dr.Phil or something Shocked
DROP DEAD!
Bleeding on the Floor
DROP DEAD!
July 5th, 2007 at 05:18am
lol u kinda do well thnx i still think th music is hotter than frank and gee put together though
Nia_Black
Always Born a Crime
Nia_Black
July 5th, 2007 at 08:28am
Nobody finds the title of this thread slightly odd do they?
yelyahwilliams
Tragic With a Capital T
yelyahwilliams
July 5th, 2007 at 08:41am
Helena's_Revenge:
Nobody finds the title of this thread slightly odd do they?

LMAO Ha Ha

that would be a teenies dream coming true.. Laughing
Meeshell
Awake and Unafraid
Meeshell
July 5th, 2007 at 05:22pm
^^ LMAO! haha but anyways about teenies, they annoy the shit out of me!! man, when i fell in love with MCR, i didnt know the names of the guys, much less their faces......but teenies are fun to watch at concerts, wearing bright colors and acting like they actually care....especially when they're standing in line behind a real fan, who is usually wearing all black, something with MCR on it and occasionally x's over their eyes (guilty) but yea, hate em
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
July 5th, 2007 at 06:35pm
^^You don't have to wear the merch to be a true fan and sometimes it's the teenies who wear the merch becuase they're posers.

What's even more annoying than when they scream girlishly is when teenies make mean comments about people in the band based on appearence like: "Frank's too short" or "Ray's soooooo ugly." I hate it when they do that! Disgust
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
July 5th, 2007 at 07:44pm
You know, I've heard stuff that Gerard doesn't come out after shows, and he's not that nice at greet&meets? I've been thinking about it but can't understand why would he do like that.. My theories:

1. He's tired. Simple. I'm sure they all are, I would be after so much touring and fantastic work.

2. He's done with teenies. If he sees somewhere people who don't behave themselves, he's so out of the situation.

3. He's shy. I know this may sound funny, because he can sing very well in front of 10 000 people, but I mean like when he's actually there in the middle of screaming fans. Because if you see him yourself somewhere alone, he sure talks to you, gives his autograph and even takes pictures.

4. He's unhappy because the brake up - which I should not mention for sure, because it could be just a rumour.

5. I hate myself for saying this, but maybe he is really crossed the line. Though this is the last thing I would believe of him so I'll end it here.

I hope this wasn't out of the topic. Shocked
DROP DEAD!
Bleeding on the Floor
DROP DEAD!
July 5th, 2007 at 08:51pm
^^ wat break up ?
rebel-in-black
Killjoy
rebel-in-black
July 5th, 2007 at 09:36pm
Gerard always says the right things. heres one of the many examples
rebel-in-black
Killjoy
rebel-in-black
July 5th, 2007 at 09:38pm
yeah i read a thing that says he isnt engaged any more in a norweigan interview in a few parts he says he isnt.
awake and unafraid.
Really Not Okay
awake and unafraid.
July 5th, 2007 at 09:41pm
hhhm thats weird, i wonder if he is or not. links anyone?
Bleeding; Juliet
Motor Baby
Bleeding; Juliet
December 17th, 2007 at 06:09pm
I AM ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES.
THERE ARE NO TEENIES AT MY SCHOOL
EVERYONE THINKS HES DEAD
AND IM LIKE

THATS THE FUCKING POINT
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
December 20th, 2007 at 01:43am
he has a very good way to put in the teenies' minds that he isn't
like those other guys who has many fans only because of his looks.
I hope those narrow minded people can understand that..
Because real MCR fans don't just want to 'fuck' the members and fantasize about having sex with them..