AuthorMessage
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
February 12th, 2008 at 03:02pm
mccrack.:
That made me rofl.
I love how he's so blunt.
But if a chick came up to him, he'd be nice, he wouldn't tell her to fuck off.

Wait. I just read the whole article.
Lol @ how I screamed "YEAH!" when he asked "would you marry me?"
But who didn't?

I don't think he yelled out "who wants to fuck me?" at my show Confused

If he screamed that at a concert and I was there, I bet I'd be the only one screaming back: "I WANT RAY!!!!1111!!!!"
LostMyFear_ofFalling
Joining The Black Parade
LostMyFear_ofFalling
February 12th, 2008 at 03:23pm
Heh I like that. That's why he's awesome, because he's not in it because he like a million screaming girly fans fantasizing about him. He does it because he loves it and he actually cares about the music he's playing. And this should totally explain all the questioning that there's been about his "inappropriate behavior" at concerts recently. Get a grip, let the guy have some fun. I think the fact that they're so uninhibited as a band is the reason why I love them so much and why they're so extremely popular with all these different groupsof people.
dimes O.O
Thinking Happy Thoughts
dimes O.O
February 12th, 2008 at 05:21pm
^^i agree with you
defenatly
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
February 12th, 2008 at 09:35pm
Well yeah, but Gerry, u hv to realise that at some point, all the hot things u do on stage like kissing Frank & screaming "we're the American Sex Boys" (love that) & giving microphones blowjobs IS going to get youngsters turned on. I get totally hot under the collar when i see u do that. But at the end of the day if u take away all that, & there's just the music, i wouldnt love u guys any less. Ain't that what matters?

U're always gonna be more than a face & a body, Gee, lets just put it that way. We have faith in u - HAVE FAITH IN US too. Very Happy

-- In support of real & total MyChem appreciation!!!! --
MwishfulCthinkingR
Killjoy
MwishfulCthinkingR
February 13th, 2008 at 02:58am
I totally agree with you and don't think i don't cause of my avatar
<---
my sis and i thought it was funny
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
February 13th, 2008 at 03:07am
Hahaha yeah ur avatar... Very Happy i think its great, i want it. he would appreicate the semi-sarcastic humor

But Gee has always has been abit contradictory abt certain things. (no offense! this is not an insult!) On one hand i'm sure he doesnt mind been seen as a sex symbol, but at the same time he'll get pissed off if that symbol becomes him. bcoz he's not. It's kinda like how he doesnt mind if ppl say MCR's songs are emo, but does not like the band itself being called that.

Actually he just doesn't support labels, period. Maybe he had enuf of that in hi skool.
drink ourselves dry.
Crash Queen
drink ourselves dry.
April 7th, 2008 at 03:07am
He's finally telling them!!
It's kind of sweet though...'Cause he sounds like he's not trying to be too mean to them.
But he's still trying to get the message out.

But no teenies on here, right?
So they'll never know what Gerard thinks of them... Disgust
Until we tell them off Razz
Beautifully. Insane.
Killjoy
Beautifully. Insane.
April 7th, 2008 at 12:51pm
Teenies scare me. There's a fine line between admiring a band and thinking that the members are good-looking, and stalking the band and wanting to marry them, have their babies, etc. It must be pretty freaky for the guys, they went from nerds in high school, to hot rock dudes afterwards. XD
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
September 6th, 2008 at 03:37pm
teenes are soooooooooo funny
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
September 6th, 2008 at 05:00pm
Holy uselessly bumped thread, Batman!

You know how there's that little button you have to click to post on a thread more than 30 days old? The one that says "This topic has been inactive for more than 30 days. Do not post unless you have something important to add"? It's there for a reason.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
September 6th, 2008 at 05:11pm
Tabs, you took the words right out of my mouth.
Bumped threads are lame. I'm locking this one before we have a repeat of every previous post on this thread.
We put the disclaimer about 30 days for a reason. To.stop.spamming.
Sometimes i just give up.