Don't have an account? Create one!

Bop Mag Feb Issue (I nearly puked!!)

AuthorMessage
Disarm; Nicole
Salute You in Your Grave
Disarm; Nicole
January 20th, 2006 at 03:01pm
I think I threw up in my mouth for that one, what kind of a sick twisted teenie promoter put that there?????????
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
January 20th, 2006 at 03:32pm
and theres a picture of gerard with nice pink kisses beside his name. and then theres a page where you can cut out pink lips! and paste them on the poster of gerard and whoever else is in there.

......now that's just scary.
XallXyourXpoisonX
Motor Baby
XallXyourXpoisonX
January 20th, 2006 at 07:38pm
Unleash_the_Bats:
You know I think I have seen that same magazine all of the place too. I really hate how it justs focuses on Gerard and not the other guys. Infact the other day while I was in Wal-Mart I saw a magazine like Bop or something and it had him and Pete Wentz on the front and it said kissable posters inside. I think I died a little inside.
i read it too there was also one of *dies even more inside* gerard
Bulleting.
Fabulous Killjoy
Bulleting.
January 21st, 2006 at 08:44am
XallXyourXpoisonX:
Unleash_the_Bats:
You know I think I have seen that same magazine all of the place too. I really hate how it justs focuses on Gerard and not the other guys. Infact the other day while I was in Wal-Mart I saw a magazine like Bop or something and it had him and Pete Wentz on the front and it said kissable posters inside. I think I died a little inside.
i read it too there was also one of *dies even more inside* gerard

I am no officially dead on the inside too.
Helix Neoplasia
Jazz Hands
Helix Neoplasia
January 21st, 2006 at 09:48am
I hate to be harsh, but this is how most bands make a good chunk of money, is by paper publicity. So, just stop whining, go buy the magazine and cut out the good pictures, and throw/recycle the rest.

And I like Hilary Duff! She's cute and has a pretty voice.
Ale_Airam
Really Not Okay
Ale_Airam
January 21st, 2006 at 11:34am
eh, sorry for dissagre with you but those magazines didn´t pay money to the artist when they publishes their pictures...

and sorry but i can´t imagine a Picture of Gee saying:
¨oh!.... my Godd.. some mag put my pic in it and oh!... look they paid me xx$ oh!... i´m so happy, now every one outthere is gonna see me as a hot hunk!!!!, cause you know thats my main gold in life...!¨

so... i´m sorry but... i don´t think tha Gerard could be that shallow..!
Helix Neoplasia
Jazz Hands
Helix Neoplasia
January 21st, 2006 at 11:50am
Uh...YES. They DID pay money. They HAVE to. Those are called Royalties. If they don't pay, they could get into a LOT of trouble. Just like, everytime one of their music videos is played on TV or an Interview is re-ran, that's money in their pockets. That's how show business works. It's all about publicity. Any publicity is good publicity. Because SOMEONE is going to talk about it, negative or not.
count omar
Motor Baby
count omar
January 21st, 2006 at 12:37pm
Helix Neoplasia:
Uh...YES. They DID pay money. They HAVE to. Those are called Royalties. If they don't pay, they could get into a LOT of trouble. Just like, everytime one of their music videos is played on TV or an Interview is re-ran, that's money in their pockets. That's how show business works. It's all about publicity. Any publicity is good publicity. Because SOMEONE is going to talk about it, negative or not.

Whatever they didnt get into this to be the next Jesse Mcartney............
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 21st, 2006 at 01:56pm
Ew.
Helix Neoplasia
Jazz Hands
Helix Neoplasia
January 21st, 2006 at 05:32pm
starless_eyes_:

Whatever they didnt get into this to be the next Jesse Mcartney............

They never do, but you do what you have to do to sell your stuff and get your sound heard.
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
January 22nd, 2006 at 07:22am
yeah boo!!!
Ale_Airam
Really Not Okay
Ale_Airam
January 22nd, 2006 at 12:03pm
Yes, i know that, but is the way that mags ¨sell¨the artist, they don´t writte about them or Gerard at this case, like they are artist, but some kind of hot guy... like thats the only thing that matters, cause is not, at least for me...
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
January 22nd, 2006 at 12:10pm
KaHLi!:
i bought a j-14 magazine the other day cause it said POSTERS! and then i seen gerard so i thought that the band would be in there...so i buy it and take it home..and theres a picture of gerard with nice pink kisses beside his name. and then theres a page where you can cut out pink lips! and paste them on the poster of gerard and whoever else is in there. it was hilarious. pete wentz was in there to. all the posters had lil pink lips on them. it ruined the look of them and it pisses me off grrr.. Evil or Very Mad

LMFAO. Pink kisses. Cute.
hellbound_&_invisible
Thinking Happy Thoughts
hellbound_&_invisible
January 22nd, 2006 at 12:24pm
I_LOVE_MY_CHAPU:
poor Gee... poor MCR.... journalist sucks...
teen magazines sucks.....
whats wrong wirh the world... he´s not a fuking piece of meat...
he is a fuking artist... i found that so dissrepecting....
i don´t think... well i´m sure he doesn´t want to be thinking like a cover boy with no brain...

so yes.......... BURN IN HELL FUKING TEENIES MAGS...

and sorry for using the F word so many times, but this just pisseds me off.

that is the worst fucking thing a magazine can do...
make a punk artist the cover boy
it makes their music mainstream and then all the posers know the words to Helena and Ghost Of You and then when you want to go to the concert you cant because its sold out because all the fucking teenies bought the tickets and they dont even know the set because they are posers and they only know the songs that have become over played

i hate those mother fuckers

they should burn in hell along side their precious tennie magazines
and i will be happy sitting with my alternative press

thank you for listeing to my ranting
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
January 22nd, 2006 at 05:42pm
I just checked out the scans of that..I actually cringed when I looked at it. Eurgh. Evil or Very Mad
Helix Neoplasia
Jazz Hands
Helix Neoplasia
January 22nd, 2006 at 05:53pm
MUSICbballSBALLstuffs:

it makes their music mainstream

Hate to break it to you, but when they signed with Reprise/Warner Bros. THAT made them Mainstream. Not a teenie mag.
bubble.
Demolition Lover
bubble.
January 22nd, 2006 at 06:31pm
Helix Neoplasia:
MUSICbballSBALLstuffs:

it makes their music mainstream

Hate to break it to you, but when they signed with Reprise/Warner Bros. THAT made them Mainstream. Not a teenie mag.
That's true.
[Dial Zero for Operator]
Bleeding on the Floor
[Dial Zero for Operator]
January 24th, 2006 at 08:01pm
The worst thing I've seen is a recent issue of Twist with an MCR poster with Matt instead of Bob. WAY old, for a teenrag, I think.
I'm Really Not Okay
Motor Baby
I'm Really Not Okay
January 24th, 2006 at 08:18pm
WHERE THE FUK IS THAT SCANNING THINGY?
OMG SCARY!!!!!!
shadows_within_me
Thinking Happy Thoughts
shadows_within_me
January 24th, 2006 at 08:24pm
I wonder if Gerard didn't cut his hair. I bet he wouldn't be in those teen magazines. (Just a thought)