Motor Baby
I'm Really Not Okay
January 24th, 2006 at 08:30pm
meh...
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
January 24th, 2006 at 08:57pm
awwww AND WE SAY BURN,BURN,BURN!!!!!!!!!
Im a daisy stomper.
Fabulous Killjoy
Im a daisy stomper.
January 30th, 2006 at 11:27pm
ew i saw that mag i vomited out my eye sockets, why the flip dont they not have the whole band on those posters?! Cussing
bubble.
Demolition Lover
bubble.
January 30th, 2006 at 11:37pm
Haven't seen it & don't plan on it after hearing the horror stories of it. Yak
Aquarius_Romance
Fabulous Killjoy
Aquarius_Romance
January 31st, 2006 at 01:02pm
Ah, people people. Just give it up. No use getting angry and after all... you (gerard fans anyway... biterness fans of other members?) all want the posters. How I wish I could just rip the posters and pics off all those maga and flee. Twisted Evil

Edit: By the way... where were the scans exactly I looked on that site and cannot find them.
Aww.Sugarr
Salute You in Your Grave
Aww.Sugarr
January 31st, 2006 at 02:54pm
i went to the store and ripped out all theposters of gerard from every teeny mag there...then i kept one of each for myself and threw the rest out
it felt good im not gonna lie
coffeejunkielikeWHOA
Really Not Okay
coffeejunkielikeWHOA
January 31st, 2006 at 03:44pm
aww yes i remember i went to the store during lunch brake one time to go look for a mag to buy. so i walk into the little convince store and make my way over to the mag stand and i'm looking for like Spin, Blender, AP or anything along those lines and all i see is stupid magz like Tiger Beat and Bop and i saw that one i nealy choked on my gum. i felt so uncomftable and embarrassed when i saw it. it's such a fucking disgrace to see that kind of shit and that people actually waste there money on those stupid magz.
Naenia
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Naenia
January 31st, 2006 at 03:48pm
my frind once came up to me and gave me a an envelope and and shes laughs and saids this is an early present .. so i open it and find that picture of gerard then im like "omg denise i cant beleive you just gave me this and i just laughed it off ..
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
February 1st, 2006 at 01:08am
stupid fucking prep mags BURN
GersHotStuff
Killjoy
GersHotStuff
February 1st, 2006 at 05:10am
thats cus he is hot
dearest helpless
Wild Eyed Joker
dearest helpless
February 2nd, 2006 at 12:04am
It's gross because little people see them without hearing them first (thanks to the teenie mags) and then all of a sudden there's a fanbase that isn't based on anything but their looks. It makes the rest of us look bad. Asshole mags.

Although - I did buy one a couple weeks ago - but it had the WHOLE band on a poster. Without scary ass kissie-lips. It was just a poster. I liked it, I'm not ashamed I have it. I'm ashamed where I got it from though. Please don't kill me. Embarassed
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
February 2nd, 2006 at 12:53am
Omg...I got that magazine. ONLY BECAUSE it had a poster of Gerard and Fall Out Boy...not for the stupid stuff in there. But it sucked because I unfolded the picture of Gerard and it had a huge pink and orange heart on the bottom left that said I LOVE GERARD and I was like, ....ughh...
So I just cut out that part. Very Happy
They should include the rest of the band.
dearest helpless
Wild Eyed Joker
dearest helpless
February 2nd, 2006 at 12:56am
I look through the mags before I buy them. If they don't have what I'm looking for (usually the whole band, or someone other than Gerard - ok, mainly I'm hoping for a Bob or Ray alone. Smile ) then I throw them back on the shelf and mumble obscenities at them.
Aquarius_Romance
Fabulous Killjoy
Aquarius_Romance
February 2nd, 2006 at 12:12pm
LittleFallenAngel:
I look through the mags before I buy them. If they don't have what I'm looking for (usually the whole band, or someone other than Gerard - ok, mainly I'm hoping for a Bob or Ray alone. Smile ) then I throw them back on the shelf and mumble obscenities at them.

Good luck finding them on a poster alone. Sad really, but I remember back in the day when they would post a Joey or Chris pic (of Nsync) alone.
dearest helpless
Wild Eyed Joker
dearest helpless
February 2nd, 2006 at 12:19pm
I know it's next to impossible to find a Bob or Ray alone. Sad But who knows, maybe someday these magazines will get their heads out of Gerard's ass and realize there are 4 other members in this band.

Btw - I'm not bitching about Gerard so no hate please. Smile
not much a poet
Jazz Hands
not much a poet
February 2nd, 2006 at 08:50pm
im just gonna get them for the posters...ill burn the other stuff. the interview in tigerbeat w/ gerard talking about mikey and him...i read it somewhere else before...
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 2nd, 2006 at 09:15pm
The like Dec. and/or Jan. ????(something like that) issues of Bop and Tiger Beat had mcr posters...of the whole band......one looks like the picture at the top of the site... *Points up* and the other was really hot too...hehe...yeah...
reinvent love.
Bulletproof Heart
reinvent love.
February 2nd, 2006 at 09:27pm
well. in my opinion: those people can go suck their cock.
gerard is a good looking man, but he isnt that hot, i have to confess. and stuff like that really pisses me off. MCR is made up of 5 members. MCR makes their own music, unlike paris hilton or hillary duff.
those five people in MCR want credit too. and its not just MCR, its always the hottest people in bands. in band pix, they are always in front of the rest of the band members.
its a fucking band, who helped themselves get from underground. it wasnt just the hot people.

but on the opther hand: this has happend before, and its not going to stop. MCR is in the mainstream now, they are famous, good looking, its going to get them places.
so quit your bitching
((and yes, i realize im being hypocritical))
Resignation
Bleeding on the Floor
Resignation
February 3rd, 2006 at 05:20pm
My friend gave me alot of things from BOP and Tiger Beat. xD

My other bestest friend took the "I LOVE GERARD!" poster (I told her she better get her ass a sharpie and murder the damn thing.) so now I have the one of all the guys. Woot.

But yeah. Teenie magazines shoudl rot in hell.
bullets_are_the reason
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bullets_are_the reason
February 3rd, 2006 at 05:27pm
i totally hate when they put him in mags. with jesse and shitty fake artists like that but i still take the posters(but not of only Gerard of the band cause there a band not one dude like my airhead friend thought)