Don't have an account? Create one!

Best Concert You've Ever Been To?

AuthorMessage
Xnightmare666X
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Xnightmare666X
March 4th, 2007 at 02:43pm
7th September 2006 - Victory Records Tour - Aiden, Bayside, The Sleeping, The Audition

19th November 2006 - Bullet For My Valentine, As I Lay Dying, Protest The Hero
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
March 4th, 2007 at 06:51pm
Wow. Seems like a lot of people went to Next Big Thing '06.
alexander
Killjoy
alexander
March 5th, 2007 at 12:49pm
The best ond only one I went to was 30 seconds to mars!!! I was so fraking axcited and I also got his autograph. \,,/ Very Happy
UndeservedSympathy
Killjoy
UndeservedSympathy
March 15th, 2007 at 06:53pm
OH my gosh, I just went to MCR's concert at the ipayOne on the thirteenth. It was so amazing, I was sobbing and screaming, it was so incredible, way by far the best concert I've ever been to. My friend was there too, she was in the mosh and Frankie spit all over her Evil or Very Mad I will never ever ever forget it as long as I live. Or die. I did my makeup like the mask Gee used to do, and by the end of it my face was just a mess of black. . . I wish it had never ended. . .
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 15th, 2007 at 07:02pm
Green Day at T in the Park 2005. It was a REALLY bad time in my life when everything around me was falling apart, everything I had loved and worked for, for so long was collapsing and I was at my lowest point ever (not like me). Then there was this concert, it just took me away from every problem and feeling and took me out of the life I was living. There performance just absolutely blew me away, I cried (I rarely cry and never at a gig). For me Green Day gave me a reason to believe again and MCR gave me a reason to live again. Both bands will stay with me forever.

*wow that was profound and unexpected*
Go. Go. Go.
Salute You in Your Grave
Go. Go. Go.
March 15th, 2007 at 10:13pm
My Chemical Romance 3.7.07
madison.
Salute You in Your Grave
madison.
March 26th, 2007 at 09:59pm
Best concert I have ever been to was My Chemical Romance on March 13th, 2007!
I was so excited that I was going to see MCR, I was a ball of energy that night. While I was waiting in line to get in, Ray and Mikey walked out of their tour bus, and came over to the fans and said hi, it was so cool! As soo as i got in, I pushed my way to the front, right at the barricade, and Frank was right in front of me most of the concert! He even spit his water out all over me! The sound was awesome, and just being there seeing my heroes made my year! I was so emotional, I sobbed practically the whole time! It was by far the best day of my life! Very Happy
Easter Davy
Motor Baby
Easter Davy
March 26th, 2007 at 10:12pm
MCR, 2.25.07
heartache to sing
Bleeding on the Floor
heartache to sing
March 27th, 2007 at 01:26am
I saw The Strokes last year and it was fucking AWESOME.

But I'm certain that MCR is gonna be better than them, when I see them in May.

I still love The Strokes though.
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
March 27th, 2007 at 05:01am
Either My chem's show last night (it was fantastic, no more explanation needed!)

the offsprings gig (because i grew up with them and seeing them was fulfilment and something i needed to do)

Or green day last year, as the arena was very small and intimate, it was a right laugh and i had a lot of fun.

And i can't decide, it may be my chem to be honest..
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
March 27th, 2007 at 03:55pm
Either My Chemical Romance at Lupo's HeartBreak Hotel or Cartel/Cobra Starship at the Palladium.
At each, I walked away from the show in tears (of joy of course) and with something.
My Chem: Mikey's set list and Frank's spit on my shoe.
Cartel/Cobra: I met both bands<3

They were both amazing, but I'm kind of leaning towards My Chemical Romance because their was more intimate. And I just like the more.
<3
josh franceschi.
Salute You in Your Grave
josh franceschi.
March 28th, 2007 at 12:16am
Toss up between:
My Chemical Romance;
Cheap Trick;
and
Green Day.

They were all brilliant.
Hang 'Me High
Killjoy
Hang 'Me High
March 28th, 2007 at 08:30am
Oasis with Foo Fighters, Razorlight, The Coral, The Subways, Yeti & Nic Armstrong closely followed by MCR, Green Day and Alkaline Trio the 1st time.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
March 29th, 2007 at 09:51am
I have only been to one bad show in my whole life, and it was my own damn fault for not reading the fine print: I thought I was buying Styx tickets (yeah, I know, but it was a small venue and I had a major crush on Tommy Shaw okay?) but I ended up seeing Dennis DeYoung accompanied by an orchestra (UGH! And he looked like Tony Bennett too!)

Let's see, so I've seen:

Ozzy (when Zack Wylde first joined the band and looked HOT) - AMAZING
Iron Maiden (Powerslave tour) - KILLER
Eric Clapton (right after his son died Sad ) - HE TORE IT UP
Edwin McCain (twice; my hub's and my song was "I'll Be"Wink so shut up - HE ROCKED IT - SO THERE!
Queensryche (we forced them to play Mindcrime all night - Geoff Tate was so pissed) - BACK ROW BUT STILL AWESOME
Marilyn Manson - EVEN THE SOUND GUY WAS HEADBANGING
Disturbed with Drowning Pool, Stereomud & Adema - COME ON HOW COULD THIS NOT BE UNBELIEVABLE?
The Ramones - I was horribly drunk and spent the whole show puking in the port-a-potty so I have no clue how they were but - THEY'RE THE RAMONES, HOW BAD COULD IT BE?
The Who - FESTIVAL CROWD WHICH SUCKED BUT THEY DID A GOOD JOB

And last but MOST CERTAINLY not least - MCR with Rise Against - best show ever? You tell me; I've been addicted to them and nothing but them ever since.
End Of The World.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
End Of The World.
March 29th, 2007 at 11:10am
I have thee favourite gigs... So I guess I'm gonna cheat, lol!

One was seeing From First To Last and 36 Crazyfists in Sheffield in a tiny venue, it was the best night ever. FFTL played my fave songs and they all sounded great! After the show, I got to meet Matt, Travis and take a pic with Dereck, but all the annoying hysterical girls were swarming around Sonny, so my 6ft boyfriend barged through them and got his autograph for me XD !

Another was Alexisonfire at the same venue as FFTL, they sounded amazing too. They were supported by the Comeback Kid, so I was double happy ...

The other was MCR at the NIA. I guess enough is said about this XD
My boyfriend got me tickets for this show for our first x-mas together, so this show obviously meant a lot to me anyways... It was great!
End Of The World.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
End Of The World.
March 29th, 2007 at 11:11am
...oh and I'm so jealous of kevethisis4u... you've seen the best shows ever!
Exitus
Killjoy
Exitus
March 30th, 2007 at 01:04pm
MCR, 17.11.06 :] fcourse. but maybe itll change... ^^

ah well, also a good concert was fall out boy 23.3.07 :]
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
March 30th, 2007 at 01:35pm
Kaddisfly, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, A Static Lullabye, Emory and Red Jumpsuit Appartus on the Take Action! tour
alzypow. THE END.
Fabulous Killjoy
alzypow. THE END.
March 30th, 2007 at 06:32pm
My Chemical Romance 29/3/07
Enter Shikari 11/3/07
They were the best shows
Fall Out Boy are amazing live too
Panic! are one of my faovurite bands too but they just didn't have any energy, you know?
beneath it all.
Awake and Unafraid
beneath it all.
March 30th, 2007 at 09:00pm
Billy Corgan:
Kaddisfly, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, A Static Lullaby, Emery and Red Jumpsuit Appartus on the Take Action! tour

Agreed.