Don't have an account? Create one!

Best Concert You've Ever Been To?

AuthorMessage
If You Were Here..
Killjoy
If You Were Here..
August 2nd, 2007 at 09:21pm
Mine has to be MCR at Hammersmith Palais last year.

I was at the bar on Franks side and when the security guy stood up in front of me and my friend during I'm not okay and refused to move Frank saw took some of his water and spat it over the security guards fat bald head!

And to know that I was one of 1000 people in the whole world to hear the black parade 1st still gives me goosebumps.

I also met so many great people outside that day and we started the honk for MCR; cars, buses, ambulances, police and fire engines were all honking their horns!

It was an amazing day that I'll never forget Very Happy
Gemma.
Salute You in Your Grave
Gemma.
August 2nd, 2007 at 10:17pm
gerardislove:
Projekt Revolution on the 25th of July.

My Birthday Very Happy Dance
gerardislove
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardislove
August 2nd, 2007 at 10:54pm
gemma182:
gerardislove:
Projekt Revolution on the 25th of July.

My Birthday Very Happy Dance

Haha sweet! Mine was... in february... Evil or Very Mad
dfgdfgsdfh
Bleeding on the Floor
dfgdfgsdfh
August 2nd, 2007 at 10:58pm
Top three, in no order:

MCR- Halloween show, 2006!

MCR- Oakland show, March 15 2007

MCR- Las Vegas show, December 11, 2006
x.saturdays rock.x
Killjoy
x.saturdays rock.x
August 3rd, 2007 at 04:35am
ooooh...i think that Fall Out Boy and Warped Tour (this year. it was here last Sunday Dance ) are pretty much tied for that one...
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
August 3rd, 2007 at 04:43am
Well, I've only ever been to two concerts....

Pearl Jam (the first one) was good, but their reputation as one of the best live bands left kinda left me expecting more.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers sucked, because Anthony Kiedis was having a sulk on the night and refused to play Under The Bridge.
Missing Zero
Awake and Unafraid
Missing Zero
August 3rd, 2007 at 12:15pm
If You Were Here..:

I was at the bar on Franks side and when the security guy stood up in front of me and my friend during I'm not okay and refused to move Frank saw took some of his water and spat it over the security guards fat bald head!

And to know that I was one of 1000 people in the whole world to hear the black parade 1st still gives me goosebumps.

I also met so many great people outside that day and we started the honk for MCR; cars, buses, ambulances, police and fire engines were all honking their horns!

OMG i was there, the night was amazing and the people were even better, i have never been in such a good line before, everyone was so friendly, best day ever.
"And to know that I was one of 1000 people in the whole world to hear the black parade 1st still gives me goosebumps." that is so right, just to think we were the first to know Dance
i was at the second row infront of Frank. In Love
pfft. its hannah.
Killjoy
pfft. its hannah.
August 23rd, 2007 at 04:50am
intoxicated.:
My best concert was MCR's of course! The opening acts were Reggie and the Full Effect and Alkaline Trio. That concert was so fucking amazing. I am never going to forget it....ever...

My friends went to that tour without me >:[

The most amazing tour I've ever been to was the Rockstar Taste Of Chaos '07. The Used, 30:TM, Chiodos, Aiden, Senses Fail, Saosin, and Evaline.

It was fucking amazing.
MyUsedRomanceBoy
Fabulous Killjoy
MyUsedRomanceBoy
August 24th, 2007 at 09:47pm
Mine is now Projekt Revolution on August 17 at Blossom Music Center!
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
August 24th, 2007 at 10:10pm
mine would have to be muse bify and mcr it really was amazin =]
well all the gigs i been to are..
but also lostprophets glasgow garage 600 people was AWSOME
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
August 24th, 2007 at 11:27pm
Spice Girls.
Just, legendary.
xD

All the others I've been to just dont measure up.. pah.
MCR show in November will though.
=]
B-612
Joining The Black Parade
B-612
August 25th, 2007 at 04:05am
Dashboard COnfessional and Thrice for the honda civic tour in 2004. I swear to you every kid knew every word to every song.
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
August 26th, 2007 at 12:58am
WhatCaitieDid:
My top 3 are:

1. MCR - Barrowlands - 14th November 06 - The excitement and atmosphere was just amazing, and I savour seeing them in such a small venue (it hols 1800) just before they exploded. Frank soaked me with his water and I lost my friends but it was so worth it.

2. MCR - SECC - March 27th 07 - The stage show blew my mind, and I loved the two halves to the performance. Strange atmosphere though because of the huge venue.

3. Lostprophets - Glasgow Garage - 6th July 07 - Seeing Lostprophets in a venue of 600 people the day before they played main stage at T in the Park was so special, when Ian was at the barrier we were like 3 feet away from him. Lostprophets are always amazing live but this was just magic Smile

ha i agree i been to all three of them in the excact same places they were absoloutly amazin i musta been close to you at lps cuz i was at the barrier lol Very Happy Very Happy

just back from fall out boy in edinburgh anyone there?
IMxNOTxOK
Fabulous Killjoy
IMxNOTxOK
August 26th, 2007 at 08:23am
1st:
August 11 Projekt Revolution Ford Ampithetre
i was there for MCR it was my bday they played my alltime fav song [prison] and we got some frerad action to! =P
2nd:
MCR with muse at The St.Pete Times Forum
the biggest one ive ever been to
LOTS of ppl and we were up high so we had a hard time hearing them but it was still great!
3rd:
97x memorial day backyard bbq![radio station]
we saw 2 local bands, The Almost, Shiny Toy Guns, Sick Puppies, and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
we met the almost and RJA
and the whole time we werent that far from the front so it was the closest concert ive been to
xChemicalxAddictionx
Killjoy
xChemicalxAddictionx
August 27th, 2007 at 03:24am
DEFINATLY MCR.
May 22nd, Portland, Oregon. It was awesome. I will never, NEVER forget that concert. I worked my butt off to get three tickets, (my best friend, my dad, and me, yes my dad's awesome enough to love MCR too.) I cried about five times during the show, including Cancer. The Bled opened for them.
Xnightmare666X
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Xnightmare666X
August 27th, 2007 at 08:13pm
last night saw aiden they were amazing and got to meet them after the show which was bloody brilliant!!
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
August 27th, 2007 at 08:48pm
If You Were Here..:

i went to that show too!!!
it was my first ever one as well!
and oh yeah the honkings that was funny
and did you see the people on bus who kept going pass lmao! they were like Neutral
ooo and the mcrmy black parade that went up and down the street! i have to say that was the only concert i've been to that was fun waiting outside for ages for.
and of course the actual show was amazing
"my chemical romance couldn't make it tonight but they brought their friends along instead..."
so awesome
ooo and gerards british accent!!!
"well hello next we are going to play a song from our new record which is coming out sometime in october, would you like to hear it would you?"
such an awesome day Very Happy

i've loved all the shows i've been to to be honest.
lostprophets are awesome live and oh so funny, muse were incredible, InMe was cool because met the bassist afterwards and mcr are always amazing Very Happy
DESTROYA
Salute You in Your Grave
DESTROYA
August 28th, 2007 at 08:34pm
i have a tie mcr on february 25 and projekt revolution on august 25
Shannon's Not Okay
Jazz Hands
Shannon's Not Okay
August 28th, 2007 at 08:51pm
I'd have to say PR on August 26th, I met Gerard that day and it was just overall an amazing show.

And May 8th, cuz I met Frank at that show and it was thier first show back from after the whole food poisoning thing. It was really awesome. I got all the way to the front of the pit.
IridescentHearts
Jazz Hands
IridescentHearts
September 7th, 2007 at 09:06pm
^^ WOW you are soooo lucky! Cheese I've never been to an MCR concert but I am going with my best friend in november- and I'm predicting that it will be the best concert I ever go to!