Don't have an account? Create one!

Best Concert You've Ever Been To?

AuthorMessage
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
June 16th, 2006 at 03:36am
March 28, 2006.
Aggie Memorial Stadium in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
The Hush Sound, From First To Last, Hawthorne Heights, All American Rejects, and Fall Out Boy. I cried when FFTL took the stage, and just about every song during FOB's set. I went to see FFTL and FOB, to tell you the truth. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen.
stacyfen
Killjoy
stacyfen
June 16th, 2006 at 12:26pm
Wow... This is hard...

I think the best concert I've ever been to was either Bon Jovi at Wembley in 2000 or a Jon Bon Jovi solo show I saw last summer... No, I am not kidding!! Razz

THat's closely followed by the Alkaline Trio at the Cat's Cradle in NC on the Crimson tour, and MCR in Georgia last year.

Of course, there are the Drive By Truckers at the Orange Peel in Asheville and the New York Dolls at Little Steven's Garage Festival.

And Morrissey at the Ryman and Richard Ashcroft in DC and Travis in Cincinnati.

Okay, I just can't do this because it could go on forever! Shocked
AliroSilver
Really Not Okay
AliroSilver
June 22nd, 2006 at 05:12am
The best concerts are definately the most recent. June 9th through the 11th, 2006, Hollywood CA. I went to go see HIM. Bam showed up which I wasn't expecting but he didn't steal the spotlight so that was fine. Ville was being kind of gross the whole night and his vocals were a tad off but all in all it was a riveting show. Also hilarious since it turns out he's a very funny man. And I was close enough to the stage that I could (and did) blow kisses to Mige. I haven't seen MCR live so don't know if that's any fun, but the same weekend I went to the HIM show I went to a Peppermint Creeps show and had a blast! They were why I was down there originally, HIM booked their show after the Creeps announced theirs so I bought tickets to that too. Man, what can I say about the Creeps? They're insane, obviously, and their lyrics will make you laugh or roll your eyes. Alpha Shemale also played that night and those guys never cease to amaze me with what they get away with onstage. I'd rather not elaborate at this point. For anyone who doesn't know who those bands are, don't worry about it, most people don't. I'm going to stop myself before I keep on rambling.
rippedtopiecesxxx
Fabulous Killjoy
rippedtopiecesxxx
June 23rd, 2006 at 03:58am
hmm either my very first one...september 24, 2005 at sunset station. i LOVED that show. i almost fainted but it was amazing. but got me addicted to shows :\ hmm but i met gerard sooo thats what made is good.

and then of course black clouds and underdogs march 26. 2006. my gosh. the best night i have had ever. front row off center for everyone. all the bands were amazing. fob was better then than at the nintendo fusion tour. soo much stuff happened. i met sonny and he waved at us 24098602948604 times. it was soo sweet. i had been wanting to see fftl live since warped tour last year soo i went crazy even if they only played like 6 songs. best night of my life. i touched pete wentz hahaha. i was like uhh he is right above me what do i do? soo i was like *pets peter wentz* it was akward. some people were molesting him though. like deeply i was like nooooooo. yeah...the.end.
trick
Bleeding on the Floor
trick
June 25th, 2006 at 03:15pm
6-23-06
AFI. With Nightmare of you, and Dillenger Escape Plan. I almost died that night but it was worth it.
Bum Shorts
Bleeding on the Floor
Bum Shorts
June 25th, 2006 at 03:17pm
Uh I guess when I saw Edison Glass.

1. not many people know them
2. It was my first concert
3. It was free
ChokeMe
Fabulous Killjoy
ChokeMe
July 6th, 2006 at 10:47pm
mine was the first and only concert i've been to so far.

it was Fall Out Boy, From First To Last, All-American Rejects and Hawthorne Heights.

it was my first concert and it kicked ass.

we had to stand in line forever and got wet but it was worth it.

FFTL and FOB really kicked ass. they were my faves.

hopefully i'll be going to se TBS and MCR soon in september. yay.
i can't wait!!
Nathalie Is Forever
Salute You in Your Grave
Nathalie Is Forever
July 6th, 2006 at 10:54pm
On May 19 2006,I saw Avenged Sevenfold.Eighteen Visions was pretty awesome.Although,i'm not a huge fan of Coheed and Cambria but I lived.

And when I saw the first glimpse of The Rev come on stage,I nearly fainted.It was my first Avenged Sevenfold concert so I was pretty hyped about it.
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
July 9th, 2006 at 03:29am
Warped Tour.
July 7th, 2006.
<3.
Blood Stain Rose
Joining The Black Parade
Blood Stain Rose
July 9th, 2006 at 03:45am
mines MCR ALSO REGGIE AND THE FULL EFFECT AND ALKALINE TRIO,THAT WAS THE FUCKING GREATEST CONCERT I LOVED IT I GOT A MCR ZIP UP HOODIE AND KEPT THE TICKET I LOVE THAT CONCERT,even though they didnt play drowning lessons but it was still THE FUCKING GREATEST CONCERT Very Happy
Blood Stain Rose
Joining The Black Parade
Blood Stain Rose
July 9th, 2006 at 03:50am
date 10/10/05 i think gerard smiled at me...Very Happy,i didnt get to meet them thoughSad
sass attack.
Demolition Lover
sass attack.
July 9th, 2006 at 10:47am

MY first (& only) concert;

Mcr, Greenday & Jimmy Eat World.

it was the greatest, i stood infront of Ray.
And could like almost feel his hair.
The performance was kinda shotty, since they had jst gotten off a plane from America to Australia, but seeing MCR was so worth it.
I had to bear standing near these old grannies in leather attire and preps with shirts that read " i love billy", in the end i was only centimetres away from Gerard.

jesse lacey.
Salute You in Your Grave
jesse lacey.
July 13th, 2006 at 08:05am
Green Day and MCR. no competition. it was my first Smile

the only one that even comes close was fall out boy/FFTL, but i was really sick during that so i didn't enjoy it as much.

also theres a band from maine called sparks the rescue that puts on a damn good live show, i've seen them three times now, the 2nd time was the best so far. but green day and mcr was definetly the best overall.
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
July 13th, 2006 at 03:41pm
Probably Alkaline Trio May 27th on the Occult Roots tour. They played 2 hours, all of Goddamnit, and a ton of other older songs, and I stage dived, I got up there and I just wanted to like grab Matt, but this guy was coming out to get me and stage diving was automatic ejection so I had to jump.

And Taste Of Chaos both years.

I'm guessing AFI on July 21st is also going to be the best.
FlamingXbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FlamingXbaby
July 13th, 2006 at 05:30pm
Underoath (Warped 06) was so bad this lady who was like 19 or so left crying. I couldn't move. I could have picked my feet up and not fell down. That was rough.

Aiden is cool.

But Anarchist punk concerts are the most fun.

I fell down in a circle pit at the Casualties or Anti-Flag and the whole stampede was coming at me so someone helped me up and I kept running so I didn't stop the pit.

Yeah.
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
July 13th, 2006 at 05:32pm
SIMPLE PLAN
That was the best night of my life.
My sister and I got to meet them.
I got a kiss on the cheek from each of them In Love
You dont Agree....
Thinking Happy Thoughts
You dont Agree....
July 23rd, 2006 at 02:57am
well ive seen green day and my chem was with them too....that was a fun show..
but i wasnt very close and i couldnt really see :[
anywho
the best one ive been to would be the nintendo fusion tour..it was great..i was so close to everything..i loved it

and now im going to warped in 2 days also...so maybe that will be my new best one..who knows
FlamingXbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FlamingXbaby
July 23rd, 2006 at 06:21am
you know, I have scars on both my knees from mosh pits. One from Aiden and one from Silverstein.
LiveWithoutTheE
Killjoy
LiveWithoutTheE
July 23rd, 2006 at 05:40pm
definetly the MCR show when reggie and the full effect and alkaline trio opened for them.

...an hour and a half of mcr music live....does it get any better than that?
the ripper.
Bleeding on the Floor
the ripper.
July 23rd, 2006 at 05:44pm
from first to last with he is legend. everytime i die and story of the year.

or.
south by southwest with mcr, lifetime, head automatica, drive by, hit the lights. circa survive and a few other bands, it was awsome. i was in the very front so it was all good :] , and i got to meet my chem after the show and stuff.