mollz
August 8th, 2005 at 08:42pm
Sometimes I don't like Gerard.

FDLMFDH. He just annoys me at times.
cupcake
Killjoy
cupcake
August 8th, 2005 at 09:28pm
I don't like the blonde in Gerard's hair.
Shorty;
Salute You in Your Grave
Shorty;
August 8th, 2005 at 09:29pm
i don't like how Mikey, Bob and Ray never talk in interviews..it's Like the spotlight is always on Frankie and Gee.
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
August 8th, 2005 at 09:32pm
Starless Eyes Remain:
i don't like how Mikey, Bob and Ray never talk in interviews..it's Like the spotlight is always on Frankie and Gee.

I agree,or how some people only think Frankie,Mikey,and Gee are the 'hoot' ones,thats so jorge.
jorge=queer.
P.S I'm stalking you Chrissy.
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
August 8th, 2005 at 09:32pm
hott***
phantom.
Shotgun Sinner
phantom.
August 8th, 2005 at 09:36pm
i dont like how they might become the next green day. not in the sense that they're awesome, but in the sense that they might be over produced and lose some of their edge.
cuz they've definetly got an edge going.
Unknown Angel
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Unknown Angel
August 8th, 2005 at 10:01pm
Starless Eyes Remain:

Same here! Its always Gerard and Frank that does all the talking. I would like to hear what the others have to say. Mikey speaks up only once in awhile and Bob never talks.
burn the lion.
Salute You in Your Grave
burn the lion.
August 8th, 2005 at 10:35pm
Hmm, they're not going to be playing very many shows during their headlining tour in California
Unknown Angel
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Unknown Angel
August 8th, 2005 at 10:49pm
all we are is bullets:
Hmm, they're not going to be playing very many shows during their headlining tour in California

Ah! Don't remind me. I'm already depressed cause I couldn't get any tickets.
Teresa
Always Born a Crime
Teresa
August 8th, 2005 at 10:59pm
That they sort of are like the new black here in Sabattus. But everyone only knows Helena Confused
Mr. Black
Killjoy
Mr. Black
August 9th, 2005 at 04:47am
Cemetery Girl:
i dont like how they might become the next green day. not in the sense that they're awesome, but in the sense that they might be over produced and lose some of their edge.
yeah me too. and because people will only start lliking them to fit in and because its "cool" or something.
OMGz AMY!
Bleeding on the Floor
OMGz AMY!
August 9th, 2005 at 04:50am
Mr. Black:
Cemetery Girl:
yeah me too. and because people will only start lliking them to fit in and because its "cool" or something.

same here i asked this girl if she liked them and she said she had never heard of them then i told her i liked them and she was all over them but she had only heard helena *rolls eyes*
/.\Kaiser/.\Chief/.\
Jazz Hands
/.\Kaiser/.\Chief/.\
August 9th, 2005 at 05:35am
Unknown Angel:
Starless Eyes Remain:

Same here! Its always Gerard and Frank that does all the talking. I would like to hear what the others have to say. Mikey speaks up only once in awhile and Bob never talks.

Yea i agree with them.^ And i dont get why in most bands the drummer isnt really as popular as the others. Crying or Very sad I mean arent they as important as everyone else in the band???<<<that whole point was about bob.
burn the lion.
Salute You in Your Grave
burn the lion.
August 9th, 2005 at 05:38am
BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB!
burn the lion.
Salute You in Your Grave
burn the lion.
August 9th, 2005 at 05:39am
...just to let you know, ^ one of the reasons I love MCR is because of Bob.

SO BOB ISN'T A REASON!
/.\Kaiser/.\Chief/.\
Jazz Hands
/.\Kaiser/.\Chief/.\
August 9th, 2005 at 05:44am
To me he is because i dont like how Bob doesnt ever speak!
mollz
Salute You in Your Grave
mollz
August 9th, 2005 at 07:13am
!*Mcr*Loves*Me*!:
To me he is because i dont like how Bob doesnt ever speak!
Yeah. It kind of pisses me off. I mean they just have the spotlight on Frank and Gerard. I mean, there ARE other people in the band. Shocker, I know. It's really retarded. I was watching this one interview with them and the only people who had microphones were Gerard and Frank. OF COURSE. Rolling Eyes
Annaundead;
Awake and Unafraid
Annaundead;
August 9th, 2005 at 07:34am
Shocked Sad

awwww me want bob and ray and frank to shpeak more! but i love everything about mcr tho
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
August 9th, 2005 at 07:52am
Wellllll... just sayin', maybe it's their choice that only Gee and Frank talk? Maybe Mikey, Ray and Bob are shy or don't like talking in interviews or something? Obviously Gee and Frankie are the more outgoing people in the band, so they are able to talk more and for longer and they don't really get lost for words or stuck on questions or anything. Well. Maybe they do. I'm just saying.

I don't like how they never come play anywhere near me Crying or Very sad