Don't have an account? Create one!

what dont you like about mcr?

AuthorMessage
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 4th, 2008 at 11:03am
MyChemicalBobRomance:
i dont like how some of the guys *no names* still drink around gerard. i just think its wrong. but thats my opinion. other than that i lovvvve them..
What? Just because Gerard stopped drinking means everyone else does too? Gerard has self-control, you know. He can live with people drinking around him.
MyChemicalBobRomance
Killjoy
MyChemicalBobRomance
August 5th, 2008 at 02:37am
gnihsams snikpmup.:
MyChemicalBobRomance:
i dont like how some of the guys *no names* still drink around gerard. i just think its wrong. but thats my opinion. other than that i lovvvve them..
What? Just because Gerard stopped drinking means everyone else does too? Gerard has self-control, you know. He can live with people drinking around him.
i know. but still. put yourself in his place...
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
August 5th, 2008 at 10:55am
that they aren't playing anywhere near by in aggggges.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 5th, 2008 at 11:06am
Regarding the other bandmembers drinking in front of G: a long period of time passed before they would do so. It's been just about four years now, and this is a fairly recent development. I am thinking that everyone mutually decided that the danger period is now over for G, provided he tries to stay out of bars and things.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
August 8th, 2008 at 12:10am
Deb:
Regarding the other bandmembers drinking in front of G: a long period of time passed before they would do so. It's been just about four years now, and this is a fairly recent development. I am thinking that everyone mutually decided that the danger period is now over for G, provided he tries to stay out of bars and things.

Yup...agree
Gerard is a grown man now, he is sure to possess a degree of self control. whatever it is, people have to trust him to know himself and to stick to his guns. =)
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
August 8th, 2008 at 12:48am
Them being compared to and cited as an influence by the Jonas Brothers. Disgust
That it seems like My Chemical Romance is just another brand like Converse and Hollister when it's on millions of items in stores.
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
August 8th, 2008 at 08:50pm
I hate how fangirls wanna touch Ray's hair.Mad I mean......and he desn't even say anything about it!!...seriously I'd be pissed. Who wants some person coming over and groping their head?! Maybe he's just such a sweety that he really doesn't mind, or he actually LIKES being felt up, not to be gross, but I dunno. If I were him, I'd tell them to back the fuck up! In the words of Gee..hehe. But that's all I gotta say.
MyChemicalCourtney
Killjoy
MyChemicalCourtney
August 9th, 2008 at 08:51pm
I never knew they were an influence to the Jonas Brothers. Jonas Brothers suck beyond words(No offence JB Fans) I dont like all the posers that are like Omgs Gerard and Frank are soooo hott and then when you ask them about their favourite song they dont know any Thumb down Ooh and I hate the fact there not releasing another album till next year
xXtWiStEdXx
Jazz Hands
xXtWiStEdXx
August 9th, 2008 at 11:50pm
I dont like how Frankie is in like five bands at once....I mean he's touring with Leathermouth as singer right now....I mean what does Jamina think of this? Doesn't Frankie have ANY time for her?
xXtWiStEdXx
Jazz Hands
xXtWiStEdXx
August 9th, 2008 at 11:50pm
Oh and how you dont really know much about Ray Mikey and Bob they're just so quiet.
Make Me Cum.
Jazz Hands
Make Me Cum.
August 10th, 2008 at 12:12am
emurlee:
Wellllll... just sayin', maybe it's their choice that only Gee and Frank talk? Maybe Mikey, Ray and Bob are shy or don't like talking in interviews or something? Obviously Gee and Frankie are the more outgoing people in the band, so they are able to talk more and for longer and they don't really get lost for words or stuck on questions or anything. Well. Maybe they do. I'm just saying.

I don't like how they never come play anywhere near me Crying or Very sad

I agree. About the first thing.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 10th, 2008 at 12:51am
xXtWiStEdXx:
I dont like how Frankie is in like five bands at once....I mean he's touring with Leathermouth as singer right now....I mean what does Jamina think of this? Doesn't Frankie have ANY time for her?
It's Jamia, no "n" Smile She helps Frank run Skeleton Crew, so I'm guessing she's fine with all the side projects.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
August 10th, 2008 at 01:51am
I kinda agree about the Jonas Brothers thing (no offence to anyone who likes them), but it's pretty strange that the Jonas Brothers said that MCR was an influence to them .. they are just so ... disney .. they are nothing like MCR.
Smile
jfc113
Salute You in Your Grave
jfc113
August 10th, 2008 at 06:21pm
Yeah, this has been said a million times,
but I wish Toro's solos were a bit longer... T_T
Your Ghost.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Your Ghost.
August 10th, 2008 at 06:30pm
Nothing. I LOVE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!
Captain Bumout
Wild Eyed Joker
Captain Bumout
August 10th, 2008 at 11:02pm
lately everytime they come to town they always play in a open area.
its too damn hot for that. i need a closed venue.
Geetard Way
Fabulous Killjoy
Geetard Way
August 16th, 2008 at 04:34am
They is the sex (:
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 16th, 2008 at 09:46am
I currently don't like how long they are not going to be around Sad
Tyrone melody
Killjoy
Tyrone melody
August 16th, 2008 at 10:29am
I absolutely adore Gerard, I think hes a strong minded person and also a genius!! But I also think he has become incredibly arrogant, hes not the same as he was in the old days. The hype has swallowed him. When they performed at the MTV Europe music awards he chucked his microphone down at the end of it and sauntered off without even as much as a wink or a smile and I could just hear everyone thinking "POMPOUS PRICK!!"....... Its a shame, he was sooo much cooler before the black parade, as much as I enjoyed the album its just too tailored and polished for what this band is really about in my opinion.....
Girl_Anachronism
Joining The Black Parade
Girl_Anachronism
August 23rd, 2008 at 01:34pm
Maybe it's jut me, but i hate how WTTBP and Teenagers are their singles. I like those songs, but compared to the rest of their album, they're just like 'meh' to me.