June 24th, 2007 at 01:57pm
I like them for these things in this order-
Their music has meaning
Gerard is ok ,isnt he?
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
September 11th, 2008 at 07:46pm
make me feel like im not alone and that someone out there cares.
heartstolenbymcr
Killjoy
heartstolenbymcr
September 24th, 2008 at 03:39pm
when i came across my chem i knew they were special i knew this was the band that would save my life and
i know i will never love another band as much as i love them
invisible monsters.
Bleeding on the Floor
invisible monsters.
September 25th, 2008 at 05:37pm
they're basically my home, however weird that sounds. I could never really explain all of why i love them, but in short: they make me feel like i'm not alone, and that i can make it. They make me laugh on a bad day, and they've taught me more about life in general than I could ever learn from my parents, trying to protect me from the world. They let me know it's tough, life's a bitch, but it's just a bitch you have to conquer in order to succeed.
hmm, i'm somehow always thinking of them, and i've made most of my best friends through them. They saved my life, and I'm forever greatful ^-^
River Rat
Jazz Hands
River Rat
September 25th, 2008 at 05:52pm
I just feel like they're different from a lot of the other bands I've heard throughout the years....I also feel like I can relate to a lot of their songs, and I guess the way the songs are written makes a difference...idk how to explain it, they're just amazing Smile
disenchanted romance
Awake and Unafraid
disenchanted romance
October 6th, 2008 at 08:59am
they're the greatest band in the world. i really love what they did to rock music. awesome lyrics. simply the best. need i say more?
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
October 6th, 2008 at 10:46am
because they are my fave band O_o
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
October 7th, 2008 at 07:43pm
I am a transylvanian:
they're basically my home, however weird that sounds. I could never really explain all of why i love them, but in short: they make me feel like i'm not alone, and that i can make it. They make me laugh on a bad day, and they've taught me more about life in general than I could ever learn from my parents, trying to protect me from the world. They let me know it's tough, life's a bitch, but it's just a bitch you have to conquer in order to succeed.
hmm, i'm somehow always thinking of them, and i've made most of my best friends through them. Whenever I need to think, or get away or everytime I wanted to die, they got me through that moment, and they help me to accept myself and my fucked up mind.They saved my life, and I'm forever greatful ^-^ I know I'd be dead right now without them
Geetard Way
Fabulous Killjoy
Geetard Way
October 7th, 2008 at 10:58pm
CAAAAUUUUSE.... I do (: CAAAAUUUSE they're hot! XD
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
October 7th, 2008 at 10:58pm
lol skittlez
FrankiieIero
Jazz Hands
FrankiieIero
October 8th, 2008 at 07:51am
MCR is an extraordinary band. Since I was about 6, I've been listening to rock music. [Mostly Avril Lavigne and Simple Plan] As I got older I came across MCR. MCR's sound is unlike ANYTHING I have every heard in my life, in the best way possible! Their lyrics are just so beautiful. They might seem dark to others but they're beautiful lyrics that speak the truth. :]]
ciara.
Crash Queen
ciara.
October 8th, 2008 at 08:39am
they all started VERY humbly with nothing but dreams they never expected to become reality, they just believed in themselves... and well, ended up in success (:
Chemical Princess
Killjoy
Chemical Princess
October 8th, 2008 at 09:01am
What not to like about my chemical romance really,their music,their lyrics each and every band member their struggle and what they believe in.Before I knew when someone used to ask me who are is favorite singer or band i used to say i dont know alot .But now i can proudly say My Chemical Romance as they are simply the best.
Jenny.
Jenny.
October 8th, 2008 at 10:14am
Gerard.Way:
lol skittlez
Please don't spam.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
October 8th, 2008 at 03:32pm
I love them because they're special, and they make me feel special. It's their music, their lyrics, they make me happy, they make me believe in myself, it's the things they say in interviews and such, it's the way they preform, they make me feel good about myself, they've taught me to never give up, they help me deal with stuff, it's their personalities, they help me find my way.
I could go on forever. But I will stop here.
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
October 11th, 2008 at 05:29pm
why do i love MCR?
1. they are one of a kind
2.their music is,well, mind blowing
3.their lyrics are amazing and they have a great meaning
4. they care about there fans and make an effort to connect with them
5. they accept everyone for who they are
6. they open peoples mind including my own
7. none of their music sounds the same
8. All 5 of them are so passionate towards what they do
9. they are all so so talented and great performers
10. they helped me to build my self confidence
11. they are the first of my idols that i can actually relate to, i love how they were just like me at one point
12. all five of them are gorgeous men, inside and out
13. the stand up for themselves and prove critics wrong and they inspired me to do the same
BulletsLoveRevenge
Killjoy
BulletsLoveRevenge
October 11th, 2008 at 08:03pm
First of all, I don't like them I love them!
1: They have saved my life.
2: There songs have actuall meaning unlike most of the music out today
3: They are five truly amazing guys.
4: To many reasons for words (:
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
October 11th, 2008 at 11:16pm
"It's okay to be messed up, 'cause there's five dudes that are just as messed up as you."

their music is inspirational and each one of their stories has helped me. the fact that they were unhappy with their lives but they got through that and depression, etc. it gives me hope. they are the most beautiful men i know of. they're my heros, really.
frank'smyhero_22
Jazz Hands
frank'smyhero_22
October 27th, 2008 at 08:54am
because

their songs
their qoutes
what they say...
they saved lives
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
November 8th, 2008 at 02:17pm
They're such an inspiration to so many of us out there. What they've been through to get to us...
Bob risked a helluva lot to join the band at the time he did. They could've hit rock bottom and never got back up, and all their careers would've plummeted.
Mikey and Frank dropped out of college, and Frank made sure he couldn't get a normal job cause he loved the band so much.
Ray stuck by the band through the good times and the bad.
Gerard...well, we all know what he went through. It's overwhelming, thinking of all the problems he had and how he overcame them. He's a way out for all of us.
It's just unbelievable what these guys have done. They're different to any other band I've come across, the lyrics actually mean something to everybody and the music is freakin' incredible! They've made such a difference to my life, and I'll be forever grateful.

Plus they are hot, you gotta admit.