4. Gerard
5. Mikey
6. Bob
7. Ray
Black Meriah
Really Not Okay
Black Meriah
April 13th, 2007 at 10:06am
Wow, this is a tough one to explain in words. they didn't exactly save my life or something, but they definitly did something with it. They're no answer to WHY I like them, I simply do. They way they make me feel, the chills they give me, the kicks they give me, the tears they make me cry.. Is just unlike anything another band have ever done to me. I LOVE Music, but there's no word that can even describe what i feel about mcr. I just feel like relate to many of their lyrics, and I just wanna SCREAM out how GOOD they are. And Gerards voice is just.. It's just... Unexplainably good. Anf they work really well as a group, and I'm so impressed at how far they've got. I'm proud to be a mcr fan, and I'll never deny it... In one word they mean Everything.
McR_rOx_mY_sOx__
Killjoy
McR_rOx_mY_sOx__
April 13th, 2007 at 12:02pm
cuz there fucking awsome!!!!
xemo_gurlx
Joining The Black Parade
xemo_gurlx
April 13th, 2007 at 12:02pm
cause of the messages and emotions that are in their songs
Harkness
Salute You in Your Grave
Harkness
April 13th, 2007 at 09:01pm
I love how they give a shit about thier fans and haven't changed all that much. Yeah their music has matured (I guess I'd say that) but who they are off stage hasn't. They saved my life and gave me something to live for. They showed me the world from a different point of view. One that doesn't consist of hating people for my own problems. Their music is great. And I love them for all that they stand for. I don't get around or out much so I know basically nothing about much music out there and this is the band that I listen to constantly. Every other band never really stuck to me. And because of them I know who exactly who my friends are. Who is willing to stick by me no matter what without wondering why they are there. MCR made me realize who exactly was my best friend and who I would die for. I know it sounds a bit wierd connecting all of this to MCR but I was talking to a friend and this is basically a summary of what came out of our conversation. My Chemical Romance is so loosely and tighly related to everything I do and stand for.
myxMiSeRaBlxROmanCe
Fabulous Killjoy
myxMiSeRaBlxROmanCe
April 13th, 2007 at 09:30pm
cause they own my soul
myxMiSeRaBlxROmanCe
Fabulous Killjoy
myxMiSeRaBlxROmanCe
April 13th, 2007 at 09:32pm
mcr helps me when im mad or sad or depressed or anything. instead of cutting myself, i listen to mcr Smile one word to describe mcr: INCREDIBLE. wait. i think there is no word to describe mcr. maybe a whole list of words will help? Smile
Butters
Salute You in Your Grave
Butters
April 14th, 2007 at 03:20am
Because they are not just a band that makes music that sounds cool, each one of the sings they write together has a meaning, they afre just the most amazing band on the planet, I couldnt live without them! Very Happy
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
May 12th, 2007 at 08:36pm
They're sexy.
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
May 12th, 2007 at 08:37pm
They're amazing in every single way.
Music and who they are.
spencer smith.
Devil's Got Your Number
spencer smith.
May 12th, 2007 at 10:17pm

Maan, this is tough.
I think mainly because of the time in which I started to like them. I was confused and kind of hurt, and My Chem gave me an escape.
They were all I listened to, and because I didn't have their album yet, I always had their website open.
I loved the messages in their songs and I love the music itself.
And all the guys have great personalities. xD
yellow
Joining The Black Parade
yellow
May 25th, 2007 at 08:07am
gerard almost made me cry when he was talking about how shameful the rock and roll stereotype is and how he thinks its so wrong that women are objectified and hes so right awww i love him i really do In Love
i love how they are different from most bands and actually have a point like an actual purpose not just singing about bad relationships.i cant even begin to describe how awesome they really are MCR FOR LIFE!
Immortality.
Motor Baby
Immortality.
May 25th, 2007 at 01:36pm
all of the above statements [not just you, yellow] but all the things the people said in this thread are basically all the reasons why i love them so much. why the hell SHOULDNT you listen to them? they own your soul and you know it. xD
really though, they are so amazing the meaning behind there music and songs and lyrics are just greeat and the mean so much and these guys started off feelin like crap and shit and now look where they are now. they are such an inspiration.

pause [lol]

They're personalities FUCKING KICK ASS!!! they are so cute and they will always be fun hyper kids at heart and i absolutely love that about them.

i love how they dont give a crap about the bad things people say about them and that they actually do care about the fans and also they are very cute physically.
They have great imaginations and are really talented [eg. Gerard is great at drawing, singing, and has a great imagination]. AAAAAH i lurve them.

everything around me always relates to MCR and i keep thinking about them. and when im not, i've got a song of theres stuck in my head. Thats another thing. there lyrics are sooo amazing i just love them, how do they come up with that stuff?? they are so talented and amazing! i love them always and always.
Stoked13
Fabulous Killjoy
Stoked13
May 25th, 2007 at 04:50pm
I like them because they are so relatable. They seem so sweet and caring. Also.......... they ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joey Ramone
Motor Baby
Joey Ramone
May 25th, 2007 at 05:02pm
because i dont want to die alone
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
May 25th, 2007 at 05:06pm
because they look good in tight pants...and they're pro "fuck shoelaces"
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
May 25th, 2007 at 05:57pm
why i do not only like them but fkn lovem:
o god were suld i start
first ..they give a shit about the world.thats pretty rare
second,, how there music is so hardcore but still so fucking pretty at the same time
how evry word they say makes sens , i mean it culd be oh shit .. but it wuld still meen the world to me..
for giving me curige
for being so nerdy and nice but at the same time like rely hardcoreVery Happy
for being so normal and be one of the few artist that acculy understand whats going on in you hed and how messt up you are
for how they dont give a shit about what people think.
and for makeing my life ahole lot easyer.
for being there for me and being them self and for being FUCKING AMAZING!!