Don't have an account? Create one!

TRL Awards

AuthorMessage
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
February 15th, 2006 at 09:19pm
Yes but if the WIN then they will TALK and thats GOOD.
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
February 15th, 2006 at 10:23pm
maybe they'll have a preshow like the VMA's and they talked there...and they will probably go talk to them about life on the murder scene and the new album and stuff so we'll probably get to hear them too =]
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
February 16th, 2006 at 12:09am
YAY
xkillerqueen
Motor Baby
xkillerqueen
February 16th, 2006 at 12:17am
omg i have the same theories!!! i want them to win so i can see them too! AHHH let me guess- we are the losers who dont have fuse?
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
February 16th, 2006 at 01:05am
Right now, win or lose, it sounds ilke they'll be there...
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
February 16th, 2006 at 08:26am
I already voted a few days ago.. mostly everyone who is nominated suck ass.. I only voted for MCR, GD, and Daniel Radcliffe 'cause I love them.. It took me a while to choose btwn. FOB and MCR.. I ended up saying MCR
Aquarius_Romance
Fabulous Killjoy
Aquarius_Romance
February 16th, 2006 at 12:10pm
headfirst4mcr:
ugh. that pissed me off.
best new artist??? they have been around for years!!!!!
i hate when people like them only bcuz they are hot, not bcuz of their, uhm....what do you call it? TALENT!
thats why i hate mtv. all about looks, blah, blah.
mtv blows.

I've thinking about that too recentely, but think about it this way. Some bands have been around for years and may have three or more cd's out and then when they put out a hit song and/or cd they are nominated as "Best New Artist" in prestigious award shows. That's just how it is. I do not know the rules exactly, but that's just how it works.

"Man of the year" made me laugh as well. I thought no one from MCR will be nominated for that since no one is a solo artist. Lo and behold Gerard's there. Funny also was that they did not put his "pretty-boy" pictures and that he is nominated along with three rappers. Smile
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
February 16th, 2006 at 12:20pm
Aquarius_Romance:

"Man of the year" made me laugh as well. I thought no one from MCR will be nominated for that since no one is a solo artist. Lo and behold Gerard's there. Funny also was that they did not put his "pretty-boy" pictures and that he is nominated along with three rappers. Smile

haha.. yeah that made me laugh too.. I was like "Eww.. 50 Cent.. Eww.. Usher.. Eww.. Kyane West.. Ew-OH SHIT! Mmmm... Gerard!" (My exact reaction) I thought it was going to be all rappers and then a see a pale dude (well the pg was loading) and I was like "Let me guess... Eminem" Look over and see Gerard Way- My Chemical Romance.. I immeadtly clicked vote Very Happy Honestly.. that is a bad pic of him.. I could of put a better one ::nod:
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
February 16th, 2006 at 06:49pm
MCRpunXrcK:
Aquarius_Romance:

haha.. yeah that made me laugh too.. I was like "Eww.. 50 Cent.. Eww.. Usher.. Eww.. Kyane West.. Ew-OH SHIT! Mmmm... Gerard!" (My exact reaction) I thought it was going to be all rappers and then a see a pale dude (well the pg was loading) and I was like "Let me guess... Eminem" Look over and see Gerard Way- My Chemical Romance.. I immeadtly clicked vote Very Happy Honestly.. that is a bad pic of him.. I could of put a better one ::nod:

Should email MTV and tell them to change the pic.
Doubt they would, but it would be funny just the same.
I like how you can vote as often as you want...unlike for TRL and shite (I was voting for "Bat Country" to get it up on the chart so A7X would release "Beast and the Harlot" sooner)
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
February 16th, 2006 at 07:33pm
^I know I've been voting over and over
Public Pervert
Public Pervert
February 16th, 2006 at 08:54pm
I vote on the school comps.. I just get on one and find pics and stuff then vote for them.. haha.. obsessed much (me: "yes"Wink
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
February 18th, 2006 at 02:59am
Kanye needs to eat razors

SECONDED!!!
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
February 18th, 2006 at 03:11am
gerard? man of the year? whoa!!
Cezilia
Killjoy
Cezilia
February 18th, 2006 at 06:53pm
*votes & votes with non-stop*
Porcelain Doll
Fabulous Killjoy
Porcelain Doll
February 18th, 2006 at 08:27pm
I voted a lot of times! MCR HAVE to win!
Shayna;Vengeance
Salute You in Your Grave
Shayna;Vengeance
February 18th, 2006 at 08:29pm
YAY I CAN T WAIT TO SEE IT but its only because of my chemical romance of course

QUESTION..............................................................................why does mtv overplay music videos???
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
February 18th, 2006 at 08:48pm
I truly think tha they are only allowed to show certain videos at certian times or they only show like maybe 200 videos at a time...and than slowly rotate new ones in or something like that.
I'd luv to go thro their films and get rid of a lot of the ones that piss me off
xkillerqueen
Motor Baby
xkillerqueen
February 20th, 2006 at 08:55pm
OH MY FUCKING GOSH. WE HAVE TO KEEP VOTING PEOPLE. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY. PLEASE KEEP VOTING. VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE. THEY HAVE TO WIN. US+VOTING+AWARDS= MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE GRACING US WITH THEIR BEAUTY. ahhahahaha sorry i had to say that. anywayz people VOTE.

and try to keep this on the main home page thing so people see it.
xkillerqueen
Motor Baby
xkillerqueen
February 20th, 2006 at 09:14pm
VOTE
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
February 21st, 2006 at 07:15pm
IM VOTING OVER AND OVER
I HAVE BEEN FOR DAYS